2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Esmeralda told me "Stay home tomorrow, nothing good will come of leaving"

O.O

My mother want to take me out to breakfast tomorrow xd.png

I like my fortune a lot biggrin.gif

"The admin gives you his favor today. Shine on, you crazy diamond."

A Pink Floyd reference!?

So is the fortune teller's name Esmeralda or Eéna(?) ? tongue.gif

I picked my fortune card, but it was inadvertently covered by something else and it disappeared before I could read it... Now I can't get it back... sigh

Caught a lot of neat lineages in the ap and then promptly overburdened myself when breeding my own and lost the one lineage I was looking forward to breeding all year. tongue.gif

Whoops

Ah, can't wait for my IOU eggies to get picked up.. This is messing up my incubate/timing.

Help! Im not sure if this is a bug but every Halloween egg i click on abondoned area it says: Try as you might, you cannot seem to find the egg you are looking for in the abandoned area.

Help and is this normal?

the set game in the carnival is not very easy dry.gif

I'm having a lot of fun with the Set game, actually. smile.gif It's based off of a real math game by the name of "Set!". It's a great game that supports pattern recognition and critical thinking; it can be played at any level (with some modifications), though it's primarily intended for 5th grade and up. I liked it so much as a kid that I asked for a pack of my own. Having played the game so many times, this Halloween variation was a delightful surprise that came naturally to me. biggrin.gif

I don't comprehend how you find this graveyard, I'm too stupid xd.png

I used the traditional "left-hand-rule", which works for a large fraction of mazes and came through pretty easily. Then got chased out of the graveyard by a zombie. sad.gif

Awww...the blinded nebula and winged mintie sad.gif...

I know. :C

The Nebula especially. I aww'd quite loudly. Luckily, no one was home. >.>

And so it starts... Thank you Tj and Spriters and organizers...

Huh? This year's halloween is quite fast. I like the curiousity scenes though. Dino without shoes!

Help! Im not sure if this is a bug but every Halloween egg i click on abondoned area it says: Try as you might, you cannot seem to find the egg you are looking for in the abandoned area.

Help and is this normal?

Yes, it's one of the messages when somebody has grabbed the dragon you're trying for before you.

Good luck!

~

I've yet to even see a Halloween pass through the AP. >_e Lol.

My fortune was "You're in grave danger, my friend." In white in case anyone doesn't want text spoilers.

I loooooooooooove the zombie in the graveyard. By far, my favorite thing.