dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

No Purples from Azure Glacewings, no Lunar Heralds from Kingcrowne, but I did make a bit of progress today and now I am egg-locked yet again. wink.gifThis will be a mate forhim and I managed to wrangle a Skywing from a Skywing x Aria pair (bonus: it's a z-code), working toward a mate for him.

By the way, while the bronze breeding window is open, can someone try to breed me a Lunar Herald from male Kingcrowne x female bronze Lunar Herald? Please note: I will be locked for another 25 hours now! Thanks, dustpuppy! wub.gif Saves me having to wait until the next window opens!

Edited by purplehaze

By the way, while the bronze breeding window is open, can someone try to breed me a Lunar Herald from male Kingcrowne x female bronze Lunar Herald? Please note: I will be locked for another 25 hours now!

Sent you a PM. biggrin.gif No need to hurry, just pick it up when you have room.

My own Kingcrowne lineage gave me a Monarch egg, so I decided to build her a mate and make a lovely Monarch lineage. The top half will be Monarch x Antarean, and I have to say I'm really happy with this combination. wub.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

Gesundheit laugh.gif

Yeah, gotta love that code. laugh.gif

No Purples from Azure Glacewings

Here neither sad.gif

Here neither sad.gif

Same result for me again. mad.gif Thanks for trying. I need to get some more Azures as I only have three available males.

In better news: A finish!

congrats, I've been trying my azures as well

next round once I get un-hatchie locked , the low time AP will be the death of

me

and I have a finish

aeon x speckle x bleeding moon

https://dragcave.net/lineage/8OVBg biggrin.gif

now I suppose I should put it on my list

@purplehaze: I've put 6 couples to that task:

#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6

Strange thing is, they don't even always produce eggs despite being so new, lazy beasts ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

@purplehaze: I've put 6 couples to that task:

#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6

Strange thing is, they don't even always produce eggs despite being so new, lazy beasts ...

I have had a surprising number of failed breedings, too. Usually one pair of the three will give me no egg -- not always the same pair, though. They like to pass the stubbornness around! laugh.gif

So.. I've got good news and bad news: The good news is I have a finish ^-^, but the bad news is I forgot I was hatchie-locked and accidentally auto'd the first Ridgewing produced from one of my Ridgewing x Blue-Banded pairs.. D: Also this is getting censorkip.gif ridiculous!! xd.png I Fertility'd Mr. Picky Lumina wayy in advance (I don't think it wears off?) because if he refuses a third intended mate after all this (when I finally get her!) I may just ragequit this particular line. lol

@dragonpuck- Ooh, congrats! I particularly like the Aeon x Specklethroat half! smile.gif

but the bad news is I forgot I was hatchie-locked and accidentally auto'd the first Ridgewing produced from one of my Ridgewing x Blue-Banded pairs.. D: A

Oh no! I'll try and remember to keep an eye out in the AP!

~

I'm tempted to maybe add a trihorn x waterhorse x harvest x trihorn line to my list, but I'm on hold for the year for olives, so maybe I should just see if I can remember it. =p

Also this is getting censorkip.gif ridiculous!! xd.png

Is THAT why you wanted...?

user posted image

@Tabs- Yes indeed. (Also psst! Off topic for this thread but that Lumina gal just might be a good fit for the Cropped Collection. ;) )

Honestly at this point I'm not even mad but bewildered, amazed, and strangely amused that the ratios/RNGs/however it works just aren't in my favor. (*nerd alert* I think this particular line has further convinced me that I'm a Gryffindor rather than a Ravenclaw because the latter would be logical and just rebuild the other half (that I found in the AP) to get around the refusals and then there's me: "You two will give me the egg I need and you're going to enjoy it!")

Edited by Denwayasha

laugh.gif

Instantfinish using an AP find: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Rmalk smile.gif

bright biggrin.gif

some of my best inspiration comes from the AP

lots of pairings that I never would have considered

@ Denwayasha

thanks I think I make go further with that particular lineage-- if I can find some free eggspace rolleyes.gif

and I may have found a way to negate the Carmine dominance

https://dragcave.net/progeny/zl33T not a lot of trys yet but I am so surprised that I got Aria before CArmine blink.gif

( I need more cb male arias so I can make more trys)

Edited by dragonpuck

but the bad news is I forgot I was hatchie-locked and accidentally auto'd the first Ridgewing produced from one of my Ridgewing x Blue-Banded pairs.. D: A

Oh no! I'll try and remember to keep an eye out in the AP!

Uh-oh. I forgot and accepted a gift that locked me, and your egg has to be getting close to showing up here. =o

Uh-oh. I forgot and accepted a gift that locked me, and your egg has to be getting close to showing up here. =o

No worries if you (or anyone) miss it! It was my own fault for not paying attention to the hatchling limit. Thank you though. happy.gif Edit: Thanks, purplehaze! wub.gif

@Ruby- Love the colors in your finish! Even if it's a bit late for Easter the colors are very springtime-y! smile.gif

Edited by Denwayasha

Glad to see you got it back smile.gif Yay purplehaze!

Yeah, those colours in this combination are something else, right? Eyepopping describes it quite well laugh.gif

By the way all my projects are on hold because of the Holly Contest.