Ayesthine

Art Things

man all this stuff is old continue with caution

Hello! These are my Art Things

The aim of this thread is, hopefully, for me to get some practice (from commisions) and some critique! I have an unfortunately small album of art, but I will be constantly uploading more as I make/scan it. Requests and commisions are more than welcome! As I said, I need the practice. Send in your request via the form below. Posting on this thread is preferred, but PM'ing is a quicker way to reach me.

I am willing to try my hand at any types of art allowed in the art usage rules. Please read before requesting

More recent (and probably a little bit better haha ;^; ) examples of my art can be found on my deviantart page.

In Progress:

---

• Username: Doctortear
  • Style: Sketch (Only do the lines if you want to do it.)
  • Subject Matter: Julissa being a bad***. Make her standing up and just being all amazing and stuff.
  • Size: Medium
  • Preferred Deadline: Just do this whenever you're bored and feel like drawing.
  • Username: Verridith
  • Style: I'd love something digital~ Can be a digitally colored sketch or a full digital piece, it's totally up to you. (:
  • Subject Matter:
    I have a dragon named Arkane who needs a bit of art. I don't have any art or references of him, but he hasn't been used very much, so his design is sortof up to artistic interpretation. xd.png

He's an eastern dragon with obsidian black scales. His appearance was inspired by this image:

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo111/A..._ver_2_by_S.jpg

and so he shares a lot of similar features, such as general build and facial design. Though he doesn't have the third eye LOL. =P

Arkane has slashlike silver markings that splay across the top of his neck and across his muzzle, over his shoulders and thighs. Smaller, thinner stripes can be found along his back, thickening along the tail, before being hidden by his thick black mane and tail fluff. Both mane and tail fur is black, as is his base fur color; his scales are also black, and can be found atop his wrists and fetlocks, sheathing the end of his tail beneath the fur, and dotting his muzzle between the eyes.

Each whisker is tipped in a black feather. He also has black plates running from his throat all the way down his belly and to his tail, the very edges (the bottom) edged in silver to match his markings. He is, all in all, quite shiny; as if his scales really WERE onyx and silver. :3

His eyes are a deep stormy blue-grey, and slitted like cat's. And his horns are silver, like his claws.

Hope that's enough detail~

• Background: No please. Would like transparent.
  • Size: Fairly large please~
  • Preferred Deadline: Haha take as long as you want xd.png I know how difficult art can be.
  • Username: OutlineOfChalk
  • Style: Digital and colored
  • Subject Matter: my OC, I'll pm you it, its a cat smile.gif
  • Background: not needed, transparent
  • Size: smallish/medium ~avatar size or siggy size (doesn't matter which)
  • Preferred Deadline: Take your time^^
  • Username: Icarusthedragon
  • Style: Digital
  • Subject Matter:Animals, Pictures will be provided
  • Background: (transparent please?)
  • Size: No preference, is to become part of an avatar added to my current one wub.gif
  • Preferred Deadline: I need no deadline, i'm not sure if it's allowed to request more then one... However. If not, Please let me know..
  • Username: Anavi_Ivy
  • Style: Like this one ^^'
  • Subject Matter: I hope this wont be so hard...Sorry if it is.

I would like this OC (it's not finished so I will need to describe finished version.So, fur is purple and it's longer on end of legs.Hooves and horns are yellow-gold like.Fur on chest, that part under head that isn't colored, and tail are white.Tail is long, longer than usual.3 fireflies alway follow this OC.Ears need to be edited, and should stand like this.

This OC is sitting with this one.To I don't write more, this is what I had on mind

http://oi60.tinypic.com/2en2l9y.jpg

I hope you understood xd.png

• Background: No, transparent is fine.
  • Size: As big as you want, it can be resized later if needed smile.gif
  • Preferred Deadline: No
---

Completed Requests:

---

nope no one can see them anymore they are bad

---

If, on the off chance you want to request something, please use the form provided. Being specific helps a lot. It makes my job just that much easier ^^

[LIST]
[*][B]Username:[/B] (Forum Name)
[*][B]Style:[/B] (Sketch, Colored Sketch, Line Art, Etc.)
[*][B]Subject Matter:[/B] (Animals, Characters, Etc. (Include as detailed a description as you can, including pose/attitude/general feel))
[*][B]Background:[/B] (Y/N ((If yes, describe))
[*][B]Size: [/B](Large, Medium, Small, Etc. (Or Pixel Count))
[*][B]Preferred Deadline:[/B] (I'll do my best to keep it, but no promises :P)
[/LIST]

Edited by Ayesthine

• Username: Doctortear
  • Style: Sketch
  • Subject Matter: Lucifer being ticked off because he's fluffy. (You know who)
  • Size: Medium
  • Preferred Deadline: October 20, 2013

Lookie, a thing!

Edited by Doctortear

Woah boy! I'll do it, just for you~

EDIT: Here it is! Some parts (aka his legs) bother me, but I decided to upload it while I was motivated. Forgive any loss of detail in scanning ^^

Edited by Ayesthine

I can try to draw humans, but they aren't my area of expertise. But, in this case, it means I will very gladly try! I need experience in all aspects of artyness.

--

Thank you, Bacon ;n; I didn't expect people to have such a positive reaction to my things.

WOO YAY another arts thread to drool on! 8D

• Username: sunshine_ley
  • Style: sketchy or whatever you feel like doin
  • Subject Matter: myyy original character, Rae'Quia, if you can. Hav some refs [link] [linky] [linkkk] [link link]
  • Size: medium-ish
  • Preferred Deadline: non |D jus as long as you do it someday; I know how hard it is to be an artist, yah
I hav other OCs if you prefer somthin else. Really awesome eye by the way ;D *gives some pie to you* |)~ |)~ |)~

That's fine! I'll do my best to sketch your thing.

Just so we're clear, she is an Argonian? I may or may not be obsessed with the Elder Scrolls, soo~

That's fine! I'll do my best to sketch your thing.

Just so we're clear, she is an Argonian? I may or may not be obsessed with the Elder Scrolls, soo~

Oh oh oh ohhh are you now?? C: Sweet. Yes. Yes she is. Good luck, yo ;b I'll draw you something in return if you like?

• Username: Happy_Mask_Saleswoman
  • Style: Lineart, maybe?
  • Subject Matter: An OC Character, Celia Time (A Sims 3 Refernce, I don't have any past drawings of her, so I used Sims 3, if that is ok...)
  • Size: Hmm, Small
  • Preferred Deadline: Whenever, It doesn't need to be rushed

o3o So many things! This is making me ridiculously happy.

Now that I'm awake, I'll start sketching for y'all

EDIT: Here is your lineart, Shadowwolf! I'm nearly done with the other two, I just have a few more bits to refine.

Edited by Ayesthine

I normally collect Leek-Snakes, but I really like your style, and would like to see another OC done by you ^-^

• Username: Psycho Cat
  • Style: Line Art, please and thank you
  • Subject Matter: Fydrant
  • Size: Medium-small
  • Preferred Deadline: As long as it doesn't take five decades, I'm fine

Whew! This is fun. Added your request, Psycho, and thank you ^^

Sunshine_ley, your request is finished! I'm not particularly happy with the hands, this time, and the ink really didn't help the situation >.> Ah well. I'll live.

Whew! This is fun. Added your request, Psycho, and thank you ^^

Sunshine_ley, your request is finished! I'm not particularly happy with the hands, this time, and the ink really didn't help the situation >.> Ah well. I'll live.

Ooooh o3o looks like she wants to bite somebody; sounds like something she'd do... Thank you! And good luck with your other reqs ;D

EDIT: Here is your lineart, Shadowwolf! I'm nearly done with the other two, I just have a few more bits to refine.

So awesome <3 So, so awesome <3

Progress! I am making it.

Here are the rough drafts of both Happy_Mask_Salsewoman's request, and Psychocat's request.

They are very unfinished and both have some anatomical issues, but I am posting them now as opposed to when they are finished because, a.) I may not be updating as frequently as I was yesterday, and b.) I would like your opinion and potential suggestions as to what I should change ^^

I realized, too late, that I probably should have done similarly with my three previous commissions.. so, I'll change my ways now. If anyone has questions/comments/concerns, please do let me know! I'll try to do the best I can to answer as promptly as I can.

• Username: Silverphoenixx
  • Style: Anything you feel like
  • Subject Matter: Sierra and Mountain peeking out from a square and waving with their wings as mature hatchlings.
  • Size: Avatar size. I need a new avatar, I've had this one too long.
  • Preferred Deadline: Any thime

Oh god Dx

I am so terribly sorry

I am also so terribly lazy

I will work on all of your things right away, since I luckily have a three day weekend. All I really need to do is touch up a few lines, fix some weird dithering and then I'll be done!

Again, I am so sorry for the inactivity. I just haven't been feeling very arty lately :c - No excuses!

My apologies for the double post, but I have exciting news! My first actual update in, er, weeks:

- Psycho Cat, after much deliberation and unneccesary fussing, I have finished your request. Here is the link, and it has also been added to the main page.

- Happy Mask Saleswoman, your sketch has been outlined. I have a few bothersome lines to clear up, but it should be done within a few (probably two) days.

- Silverphoenix, your request has been sketched. I'll add a progress photo as soon as I can.