Ayesthine

Art Things

Mother of God, you made the almighty Tubesock even more BA then she is in real life, wow... Not derpy.. I love it

Yes, now I must color and shade it. Now, just to give you something to do...

• Username: Doctortear
  • Style: Sketch (Only do the lines if you want to do it.)
  • Subject Matter: Julissa being a bad***. Make her standing up and just being all amazing and stuff.
  • Size: Medium
  • Preferred Deadline: Just do this whenever you're bored and feel like drawing.
More things to make you smile. Seriously though, if I don't get this in the follow months, I wouldn't really care. Just do this whenever you feel like it. Edited by Doctortear

• Username: Lila
  • Style: Digital? c:
  • Subject Matter: male ridgewing dragon (normal coloration)
  • Size: Signature banner size; longer than it is tall
  • Preferred Deadline: I don't really have one. In the next month would be cool, but you'll have to PM me anytime after that because I'm forgetful.

Thanks ! :3

Animals, your thing is pretty close to being done. I just need to fix up that sad shading and somehow salvage that rear wing.

Late replies for the win xd.png Anyway, that's cool! The plumage looks somewhat like tentacles, but feathers are a pain xd.png

I like how you're going with it o3o

The plumage looks somewhat like tentacles, but feathers are a pain

Oh, gracious. It's feathers? I'm not very observant >.>

I'll fix that up as soon as I can.

--

Accepted, Lila ^^ I'll get to work on that when I can.

--

Oh gosh... So many things I can't even <3

Animals, your thing is nearly done, but I thought I'd ask before I finish it up all the way.

Are the feathers on the tail and head like peacock feathers:

user posted image

Or

user posted image

Pheasant feathers?

So, apparently "more like peacock feathers" means "exactly like peacock feathers" to me. WHOOPS.

This still isn't done, so if you want me to change anything just say so.

Icarus, your thing is pretty much done too. If you want me to add a background or change anything, let me know c:

man I am so lazy with fur why are both of these just so bad

So, apparently "more like peacock feathers" means "exactly like peacock feathers" to me. WHOOPS.

This still isn't done, so if you want me to change anything just say so.

DAAAANG. That looks cool. I like that!

• Username: KoalaNoob
  • Style: Digital, coloured
  • Subject Matter: Map: Of a large hill. Please include a river, a camp near the river, at the top of the hill, a flat-ish plain, and a cliff.
  • Size: Large-Medium
  • Preferred Deadline: ASAP

• Username: Glyndlamir
  • Style: colored, please, rest doesn't matter^^
  • Subject Matter: female Shallow Water (by Marrionetta)
  • Size: small enough for my signature
  • Preferred Deadline: None

Wow I have accumulated so many requests! Is this a good thing? Maybe.

Anyway, news and apologies are coming so hold on.

Apologies!

So sorry for taking ages, but hopefully by now it wasn't as much of a shock and y'all didn't lose faith in me :Y

News!

I've switched my hosting to dA! Yay! It's much simpler and I don't have to keep track of a weird amount of links. I'll probably upload sketches and progress pictures to imgur, since I don't want them cloggin' stuff up, but dA is where all of my finished junk will go. The link is in my signature, if you want to take a look. I'll still post links to the finished ones here, but I might forget.

I also edited some bits on the request sheet.

Animals, Icarus, and Comsic: Your requests are finished! You can find the links in the main post. I'll PM those of you that asked.

I am indeed! I didn't set a cap on requests, and I don't think I will. The more requests that sit on this thread the more art I will be forced to do >:J (which is a good thing, since I am lazy and I need to feel ashamed in order for anything to get done).

-ninjas in and stalks some art-

• Username: Verridith
  • Style: I'd love something digital~ Can be a digitally colored sketch or a full digital piece, it's totally up to you. (:
  • Subject Matter: I have a dragon named Arkane who needs a bit of art. I don't have any art or references of him, but he hasn't been used very much, so his design is sortof up to artistic interpretation. XD

He's an eastern dragon with obsidian black scales. His appearance was inspired by this image:

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo111/A..._ver_2_by_S.jpg

and so he shares a lot of similar features, such as general build and facial design. Though he doesn't have the third eye LOL. =P

Arkane has slashlike silver markings that splay across the top of his neck and across his muzzle, over his shoulders and thighs. Smaller, thinner stripes can be found along his back, thickening along the tail, before being hidden by his thick black mane and tail fluff. Both mane and tail fur is black, as is his base fur color; his scales are also black, and can be found atop his wrists and fetlocks, sheathing the end of his tail beneath the fur, and dotting his muzzle between the eyes.

Each whisker is tipped in a black feather. He also has black plates running from his throat all the way down his belly and to his tail, the very edges (the bottom) edged in silver to match his markings. He is, all in all, quite shiny; as if his scales really WERE onyx and silver. :3

His eyes are a deep stormy blue-grey, and slitted like cat's. And his horns are silver, like his claws.

Hope that's enough detail~

• Background: No please. Would like transparent.
  • Size: Fairly large please~
  • Preferred Deadline: Haha take as long as you want XD I know how difficult art can be.

Wonderful! biggrin.gif

• Username: OutlineOfChalk
  • Style: Digital and colored
  • Subject Matter: my OC, I'll pm you it, its a cat smile.gif
  • Background: not needed, transparent
  • Size: smallish/medium ~avatar size or siggy size (doesn't matter which)
  • Preferred Deadline: Take your time^^
Edited by OutlineOfChalk

Oh gosh I was so worried that adding that background option would force me to practice them. I am the worst.

Both of those are added c:

If you could PM me whatever it was, Outline, that would be fab. I'm going to try to sketch these so I can have them sit around in my scans folder along with all of their request-brethren.

How did I predict this would happen >:V

I uploaded a WIP of Lila's request to DA, intended to post it here, and then failed to do the latter half. I am so good at this like wow.

Anyway, progress! I still haven't gotten around to relining/actually coloring it, but not for lack of trying. Ridgewing wings are intimidating :c

I don't want to order anything right now, Ayesthine, but I just wanted to say that you are an amazing drawer. biggrin.gif

I don't want to order anything right now, Ayesthine, but I just wanted to say that you are an amazing drawer. biggrin.gif

Thank you! <3

Sorry for taking so long to post here again, but I didn't want to show up without having any work done :V

So:

I finished two requests today! I am very proud of myself.

Glyndlamir, here is the full version of your request. I can truthfully say that I had a lot of fun with this one, in spite of that far hind leg being impossible.

The smaller and (hopefully) signature friendly version is:

user posted image

this.

If you need it any smaller, or want anything changed or added, do let me know ^^

Lila, your request is also done. I really wanted to finish this one not just for the sake of the request, but because I wanted to conquer Ridgewing wings. While I can't say I succeeded, I certainly tried Dx

Big version

Small version:

user posted image

Same thing goes with this one. If you want anything changed or added or whatever, say so and I will do my best to fix it c:

Edited by Ayesthine

• Username: Icarusthedragon
  • Style: Digital
  • Subject Matter:Animals, Pictures will be provided
  • Background: (transparent please?)
  • Size: No preference, is to become part of an avatar added to my current one wub.gif
  • Preferred Deadline: I need no deadline, i'm not sure if it's allowed to request more then one... However. If not, Please let me know..
Like you did with my Tubesock, I'd like these turned into digital paintings with dragon wings wub.gif Preferable to have the wing arms the same color as their arms and legs? Backgrounds cut out.. Just the ferrets please and if possible, each one seperate. As said, they aren't going to need to be huge because they're going to end up being a gif where it switches between each one smile.gif

Here are links!

The ones lying on their backs, Wings behind as if they're flying... if possible

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/S...zpsbeefd38d.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/S...zpsf8bf15e2.jpg

(if you are able to add her camera cut off leg, go for it, Also can you do Angel wings for the dark girl(same pic that leg is cut from) )

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/S...zps2baad2c1.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/S...zpsafefabc4.png

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

Sure thing! I'll add that to the main post in a bit.

Just so everyone who has requests pending, my productivity has taken even more of a hit. School is being annoying and time consuming, unfortunately :c

Amazing artwork laugh.gif

• Username: Anavi_Ivy
  • Style: Like this one ^^'
  • Subject Matter: I hope this wont be so hard...Sorry if it is.

I would like this OC (it's not finished so I will need to describe finished version.So, fur is purple and it's longer on end of legs.Hooves and horns are yellow-gold like.Fur on chest, that part under head that isn't colored, and tail are white.Tail is long, longer than usual.3 fireflies alway follow this OC.Ears need to be edited, and should stand like this.

This OC is sitting with this one.To I don't write more, this is what I had on mind

http://oi60.tinypic.com/2en2l9y.jpg

I hope you understood xd.png

• Background: No, transparent is fine.
  • Size: As big as you want, it can be resized later if needed smile.gif
  • Preferred Deadline: No
Edited by Anavi_Ivy