Ayesthine

Art Things

It is! School is ending in less than a week for me, and I'm preoccupied by a lot of assignments I chould have finished before, not to mention studying for exams. Art will be mostly put on hold until the summer, and then I hope to be back in full swing c:

EDIT: hue hue my dad bought me an Intuos tablet for my birthday and I'm mega excite. After exams are over, expect a flood of weird artwork

Edited by Ayesthine

Sorry for double posting, but I wanted to keep this separate.

I was messing with my tablet this morning, trying to configure the keys/mapping and working out how to use things, and this is what came out of it:

bleh

It was done pretty quickly and is pretty dumb in proportion, but progress is progress.

Glyndlamir, here is the full version of your request. I can truthfully say that I had a lot of fun with this one, in spite of that far hind leg being impossible.

The smaller and (hopefully) signature friendly version is:

user posted image

this.

If you need it any smaller, or want anything changed or added, do let me know ^^

Whoopsie, I really should check the threads more often, I totally missed this ^^''

Anyway, it's wonderful, thanks! wub.gif

You're very welcome! ^^

Anyway, messed around with my tablet more today instead of studying or getting requests done (sorry xU) , and I did something else. This is my first lineless whatever digital painting, and I did most of it with my normal mouse whoops

Feathers aren't something I do often, but I know how they work and generally how to do them c: So yes, I can give her angel wings.

Sorry for not updating the main post with new requests P: I've been lazy and now my computer access is very limited.

Wow update:

Sparkle10184, your request is finished!

Full size

Slightly smaller

I think I'm going to declare your request done, Koala, because I don't think there's much else I want to do to that sketch.

Digital requests will be slowly worked on, sketches will hopefully be done, etc.

AHHH

thank you! so much! it looks amazing ;u;

I haven't forgotten about this, and I'm doing what I can to work on your requests c:

I bought myself a smartphone (it arrived today, yay!) and, while it does give me internet access, I can't do any digital art U: I'll do all the paper sketches I can, but the bulk of my work will be put on hold until I have stable computer access. I'm so sorry for the wait, and I thank you all for being patient with me ;u;

Oh my goodness I totally forgot about this! Did you ever get the chance to work on Arkane for me~?

Oh no! And that would be spectacular <3 I've had a super bad day today, so my friends are pushing me to get art, haha.

I'm hanging on to all the requests I got, but because I am insufferably lazy and unmotivated not many of them have moved past the sketching stage D:

I should probably close this thread in a more official way, all the stuff here is hella old.