Ayesthine

Art Things

Hehe ^^ You're very welcome.

More progress:

- Silver, here is the sketch of your request: link!

I'll upload the full version and the avatar version once I finish them.

- Happy Mask Saleswoman, I'll upload your finished request once Gimp stops being weird.

Well, I have debatably good news?

I finished the requests I had hanging around. I did them when I was very bored and without internet, so the quality is.. lacking. To say the least.

As an apology of sorts for being so insufferably lazy, I colored them? That probably doesn't make up for anything but I tried.

Anyway...

Silver, here is your request:

Full size, transparent background

Full size, gradient background

Avatar size, transparent background

Avatar size, gradient background

Happy_Mask_Saleswoman, here is your request:

I resized it to be smaller, but I think it might still be too small?

(I have no idea what I'm doing)

I junked the older sketch I had because I sortof hated it. I still really don't like this one, but I forced myself to get it done. As you can probably already tell, in addition to not being very fantastic at art I am bad at drawing people :Y

Requests are still open, provided you want one/are willing to wait a potentially obscene amount of time.

• Username: animals4501
  • Style: I do not care
  • Subject Matter: This thing right here
  • Size: Do not care- as long as I can see it without squinting, I'll be fine with it xd.png
  • Preferred Deadline: Within the next couple months, please.

Got room for another request?

• Username: Hazel360
  • Style: Anything you want.
  • Subject Matter: A human version of the Milotic sprite in my signature.
  • Size: Medium?
  • Preferred Deadline: None. Take your time.
Edited by Hazel360

Well, I have debatably good news?

I finished the requests I had hanging around. I did them when I was very bored and without internet, so the quality is.. lacking. To say the least.

As an apology of sorts for being so insufferably lazy, I colored them? That probably doesn't make up for anything but I tried.

Anyway...

Silver, here is your request:

Full size, transparent background

Full size, gradient background

Avatar size, transparent background

Avatar size, gradient background

I junked the older sketch I had because I sortof hated it. I still really don't like this one, but I forced myself to get it done. As you can probably already tell, in addition to not being very fantastic at art I am bad at drawing people :Y

Requests are still open, provided you want one/are willing to wait a potentially obscene amount of time.

Thanks! Should I credit you in my profile?

Accepted, Animals & Hazel ^^

I'll add them to the main post when I get around to it.

--

If you'd like, Silver, you can. I don't need credit /shrug

• Username: KoalaNoob
  • Style: Sketch
  • Subject Matter: A Flower, any kind you want.
  • Size: Small
  • Preferred Deadline: None.

Do you draw MLP?

I... I dabble. It's been a while, but I can certainly try.

With that, Koala/Sparkles's requests are accepted.

--

Instead of spreading out the work on these requests evenly, like I had planned, I got... a little carried away. I accidentally finished Hazel's request in a day :Y

What I drew is not human per se, but it's humanoid? ^^'

Anyway, here's the thing (and then, because I could, I did this to it... I have a lot of free time :c ).

If I decide to stop being a little baby about it, Animal's request should be up later today.

--

Instead of spreading out the work on these requests evenly, like I had planned, I got... a little carried away. I accidentally finished Hazel's request in a day :Y

Anyway, here's the thing (and then, because I could, I did this to it... I have a lot of free time :c ).

If I decide to stop being a little baby about it, Animal's request should be up later today.

O.O It's stunning. I LURV EET!

--

Wow, that's neat. How did you make the water background?

How did you make the water background?

It's not anything special, and it's kinda lazy...

I just found an underwater background, set it as the lowest layer, and then overlay a water texture above everything and made it transparent.

I just got the best idea ever.

• Username: Doctortear
  • Subject Matter: Glassian. Mother and father nuzzling each other while blushing and the product of Glassian either on one of their heads or just being happy underneath them. (Make sure they're holding paws.)
  • Size: Medium
  • Preferred Deadline: Whenever you're ready.

I don't want to bother you with coloring. I can do that in my own free time~

• Username:IcarusTheDragon
  • Style: sketch if possible? maybe colored smile.gif
  • Subject Matter:Animals, my current Avatar, Tubesock, My albino ferret in the same position but with dragon wings if at all possible? she's a bean so mostly white.. that's why i said maybe colored...lol
  • Size: doesn't matter to me, i want to use it as an avatar so preferably square or you can resize it to avvy size smile.gif
  • Preferred Deadline:None really but not forever... I'd like to be PM'd if possible because i'll forget...

Sorry if you're not currently taking requests, i really like your art and can wait!

Anything can be changed, just go right ahead and ask ^^

Do you mind making it a bit smaller (about two thirds of the current size)?

Accepted, Icarus ^^

--

Sure thing, Koala. Also, that sketch is by no means the finished product. I plan on lining it eventually.

• Username: CosmicStorm
  • Subject Matter: Ponyta and Rapidash
  • Size: Medium
  • Preferred Deadline: None! I am THAT nice

Woo! I like it. (Sorry this is late, I just noticed that this thread was alive again....)

(Sorry this is late, I just noticed that this thread was alive again....)

You're fine ^^ This thread will probably fluctuate with activity levels, since school is a butt and I'm also very lazy.

Anyway, things!

Doc, I finished up the Glassian lines.

Here's the final one. I can still fix some things if you need, just let me know on chat c;

I'll also send you the psd... uh, sometime.

Animals, your thing is pretty close to being done. I just need to fix up that sad shading and somehow salvage that rear wing.

Icarus, here is your derpy sketch that I did at school when I know full well that is the worst place to draw. I'll fix it up and outline it probably this weekend, or tomorrow. Dunno.

Cosmic, here is YOUR derpy sketch. Same conditions as Icarus's.

Excuse all the anatomy mistakes Dx I usually fix them in lining if I don't get around to it on the sketch. Which is.. which is often.