Totts

Hogwarts!

Samuel snapped out of his daze to step forward and shuffle into place. He stared at the seat for a moment then sat down and stared forward. Sorting? Everything seemed like a daze since the train. But his mind still clung to the fact it, under no circumstances, wanted to be placed in Gryffindor or Hufflepuff.

The hat was placed onto Samuel's head, and after about a minute it said "Slytheirin"

"BELLATRIX BLISHWICK! COME FORWARD!"

----- Kevin -----

Kevin was thirsty so he drank water while he watched the sorting ceremony, all the other older Ravenclaw had their eyes on The Sorting Hat.

---- Morgana ----

Morgana joined her cousin in Ravenclaw. Now to see where the others were placed.

She still made a mental note to keep an eye on the girl that caused a Hat-Stall. Hat Stalls were very interesting cases. And in this particular case it seemed that the only thing casting the decider was Salazar Slytherin's preference for Pure Bloods.

Samuel quickly stood, a sigh of relief escaping his lips. Good, good. He wouldn't get disowned. He made his way to the Slytherin table and sat down on the far edge, trying to avoid everyone else at the table. He still felt miserable.

The sudden loudness made her jump, but Bella quickly recovered and shuffled forward. She sat down, hands folded in her lap, and waited for the hat to settle down on her head. She was so nervous, but she didn't try and let it show through like normal. She thought about the train, and how she had thrown the book at the Dementor. If she could do that, then she could do this.

"This one has been making a effort to be brave, it seems like she wants Griffindor, so that's what you'll be in, my dear, GRIFFINDOR" Exclaimed the hat, almost bursting a seam

(( Is every active person sorted?))

Edited by Totts

Bella shuffled down to the table, trying to pick where to sit. Some looked up at her, others just ignored her. Her eyes were cast down, and she sat in the nearest open spot. Some people couldn't get over her namesake had been an ardent follower of the Dark Lord. She ate, nibbling at the turkey leg she snagged. I should have picked Ravenclaw…

[i think so]

--- Morgana ---

Morgana turned to face the one that introduced himself.

"Morgana." She returned with her name, "Was Ravenclaw your hoped for House?"

The Sorting Ceremony was only interesting to watch if there was a Hat Stall. Though she could admire the Major Enchantment involved.

--- Selene ---

Sitting by the table, Selene noticed the cold treatment her fellow student got from some of the House students. That doesn't seem right....

Picking up a water jug, Selene decided she could make the first move - if only because she knew what it was like being an outsider.

Turning towards Bellatrix as she nibbled on a turkey leg, Selene quietly asked :

"Would you like a refill?"

She did get a few odd looks from some of the older students - most likely the ones that knew of her namesake's deeds.

----- Kevin -----

"Yes, I did wish to be in Ravenclaw." He replied, "You've been looking at that girl a lot, do you know her?"

Edited by JugoUMC

"Hi, I'm Hannah, I'm a metamorphagus as well." said Gwahanol to Kevin

----- Kevin -----

" Hey, that's pretty sweet!" He replied, he was now getting nervous about the amount of people he was meeting and didn't know how to react to it all.

"So, you've heard of metamorphagi before? I'm also Morgana's cousin" explained Gwahanol

--- Morgana ---

"No, I don't know her - I've just being trying to decipher the reasoning behind her Sorting House." Morgana replied, "Griffindors are renowned for courage - yet all I've observed is a timid nature on her behalf."

"That and the fact her sorting created a Hat Stall - which is a rare occurrence." Morgana's brow creased slightly, "Its an interesting puzzle."

((1. We need to bring up the length of the posts. Seriously.

2. How on earth do you manage to post three pages on me? I was just at school.))

----- Kevin -----

"Yes, I have heard of them, my mom told me about them and what they do!" He replied.

Edited by JugoUMC

(( Hogwarts is in Britain, so there what you call 'Mom' would be 'Mum' here.))

"Cool, do you know anyone else who's a metamorphmagus?" asked Gwahanol

[ I'm in Britain and I barely say mum, I and some other people say mom, but I agree British people do say mum instead of mom ]

----- Kevin -----

"I don't know many people here, only the people I spoke to on the train and now." he replied. He then looked around to see if he could spot anyone else he spoke to. "So have you met anyone around here?"

Edited by JugoUMC

"Only my cousin, anyway, what do you think about us learning how to do patronuses this year? I wonder what mine will be!" said Gwahanol