Totts

Hogwarts!

Alia listened to the others talking. She seemed to be the only student of non-Muggle descent here. Ah, well. She'd be asking a lot of questions, then. Picking up on Zoey's words, she looked across to the girl. "Why? I'm so excited," she gushed, blue eyes bright.

The train whirred along to Hogwarts, and suddenly black shapes were moving towards the train.

Dementors.

(( Plus one to me for being original! biggrin.gif ))

(( Please keep in mind none of them can do a patronus charm yet, so they'll have to get a teacher or cower in a corner or something))

Name: Gwahanol 'Hannah' Selwyn

Magical Blood Type ( Half-blood Pure-blood or Muggle-Born) : Pure blood/Metamorphagus

Personality: She is bubbly but also quite serious at the same time, she won't ignore muggle borns though, even though her family tells her to

Appearance: Varies, but usually this https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q...1EVSekfwT100zRA however, sometimes she changes her eye colour

Family life at home: she lives with her family, who is related to Morgana

Family and personality: They Selwyn family are very anti muggle born, and do anything to avoid them

Desired House (may not be the one they get, I'll be conducting the sorting ceremony.): Ravenclaw

Other: She's a metamorphagus, and Morgana's cousin

Edited by Totts

Bella was the first to notice. She'd known the shapes outside all her life, since she would accompany her parents on 'family reuinions' at Askaban. Every terrible moment in her life flashed before her eyes, and her mouth went dry. "D-d..." She couldn't form the words. She knew what ti was, but she couldn't act. "Dementors..."

--- Selene ---

The Express was underway - and Selene still hadn't found a seat. All the carriages she'd passed so far had been full.

The temperature on-board dropped significantly. Selene paused in her seat search to rub her arms. Why is it so cold? The kitten on her shoulder arched its back and hissed, digging its claws into Selene.

Ice crept over the doors - Selene couldn't see the windows, but she assumed the same was happening to them as well. This can't be good....

Unnameable dread swept through her mind. That combined with the pain from the cat's claws triggered the instinctive flight or fight response. Selene started running - hoping to get to a normal part of the train......

[Feel free to have her run past the characters carriages/stop her outside one etc.... or even have her get in trouble]

--- Morgana ---

The drop in temperature and the approaching shadows were immediately recognisable. If not from personal experiences, but from general wizarding knowledge.

"Dementors......" Morgana murmured, trying to keep their fear aura at bay by reciting facts and figures in her mind. "Why are they so far from Azkaban..?"

Gwahanol swept into Morgana's carriage "Hi Cuz" she said and then she said "Unlohamora" Locking the door, "So, yeah, dementors, I bought some chocolate from the trolley before, if anyone needs it."

(( Just so you know, address Gwahanol as Hannah, and remember that she's a metamorphagus.))

Samuel didn't notice the temperature drop at first until his cat jumped off his lap and his under the seat. He looked up at windows as black shapes flew around the train then quickly moved into a corner, trying to remember his studies. Dementors. He had to think happy thoughts. But there weren't any. Tucking his knees to his chest, he tried to hide as fear washed over his entire form.

Alia frowned as cold swept over her. There was a... Feeling of... Unexplainable dread coming over her. Then Bella spoke. "Dementors?" she picked up, speaking softly. Then, she pressed her nose to the window. There were black figures in cloaks flying about. Beginning to lightly tremble, she let out a soft wail. "What's happening?!"

"Brrr. Its kind of chil-"

Chase cut himself when he heard what everyone else was saying. He quickly peered out the windows and saw the dark silhouettes beginning to surround the car.

"Oh no Not d-d-dementors. Quick everyone lets find a teacher. I don't want to stick around to see what they are planning to do. I've heard awful stories about them. Alia, Bella everyone hurry."

Chase put on a courageous face, but he could he could feel his legs shaking from being this close to the dementors. He frantically searched for anyone in the car who could help.

"This train ride is about to get fun," Zoey said, grinning rather dangerousl as Bella mentioned dementors, but then quickly frowned. "Oh wait...no it's not! I never thought it would end here!" Zoey might be a daredevil, but facing dementors were not high on her list.

--- Morgana ---

Morgana glanced over as her cousin breezed into the same carriage. Didn't she have blue eyes when I saw her last? Then Morgana remembered Oh right, she's a Metamorphagus....

"Hi Hannah." She said as Hannah locked the door. Then she glanced towards Samuel,

"I think I'll pass on the chocolate for now. There's another that needs it more."

"Hey Dude!" ( Samuel) "here's some chocolate!" Said Gwahanol cheerfully, "Also, stop being so miserable!" she said, and a some different faces followed, first a ducks beak, followed by a pig snout, then a cats mouth, she returned to normal and laughed "I'm Gwahanol, but I hate that name, so please call me Hannah, also, in case you haven't noticed, I'm a metamorphagus"

Bella wanted to run and grab a teacher, she really did. However, you could almost see the worst moment in her life flash before her eyes, as she sat there continuing to stare. She barely registered the panic. She had to be brave. She wanted to be in Gryffindor, she had to be brave. She remembered a trick to ward off the creeping cold. She focused on the the best memory she could pull forth. She held her gift from Zoey closer, and stood up. "Come on, I think I hear a teacher nearby. Let's go!" She said, more brave than she felt. Without hesitation, Bella rushed out, scanning each car for a teacher.

Zoey wasn't too far behind Bella as they searched for a teacher. "Dementors are taking the train!" she yelled, hoping it would echo through the train.

Gwahanol sat in the carriage and heard someone call out something about dementors, well obviously they were around and about the train! did she really need to say that?

(( Just so you know, I'll be controlling the dementors as well))

Dementor Nox

I heard a girl call out something about our glorious kind, I slinked in through the window and saw a little girl standing there, full of happy memories, mmm, memories are tasty.

"Eh?" Zoey asked as she paused at one car room. There was a dementor staring at a little girl through a window. "Oi! Watch out!" Without another word, Zoey jumped into the car and moved the girl, glaring at the dementor. "I don't think so." With that, she smacked the window, hoping to surprise it.

Dementor Nox

Disturbed by the girls bang on the window, he moved towards her, she was a beacon of happiness, time to start draining it.

"Oh boy," Zoey said as she pushed the girl out and backed into a corner. "I never thought death by dementors was the way to go."

Dementor Nox started to follow the girl into the corner, he went up close to her face, and he started to take off his hood.

Bella saw Zoey get cornered, and without thinking, she threw her book at the Dementor. "Leave her alone!" She yelled, summoning up as much happiness as possible to draw away the Dementor. She wished she knew how to chase it off, what spell was it? There was certainly a spell, because the teachers were old enough to know it. "Zoey! Think sad thoughts!"

Zoey blinked, before nodding. She thought about the moment when she recieved the letter from Hogwarts and started crying. She was being forced to come here. Then, she thought of her little brother and how he was the perfect child for them. If they didn't like her being a daredevil, perhaps she should have run away.

Dementor Nox felt a bright light flow through the train, someone had filled the entire carriage with a patronus, there was nobody else in the carriage apart from the two girls, who could it've been from? Dementor nox suddenly felt a sharp pain in his ribs, he tried to escape the carriage, he grabbed onto a window, but to no avail, the patronus was killing him, he could no longer breathe, and he crumbled into dust, on the floor

DEMENTOR NOX IS DEAD.

Zoey blinked her eyes open. Gasping, she noticed the dementor turn to dust. She retrieved Bella's book and exited the cart. "That was tons of fun," she said sarcastically.

Name:

- Kevros 'Kevin' Silverkin

-Male

Magical Blood Type:

-Half Blood

Personality:

- He is very quiet but can be loud when he wants to be heard, he has a sense of curiosity for the littlest of things and wants to learn as much as he can. He never gives up at what he is trying to achieve no matter what it is.

Appearance:

- He has spiky black hair

- Peach skin

- Brown eyes

- fairly tall for his age

Family life at home:

- Silent but often crazy, he is the youngest of 3, all of them male and is often made fun of because he is the youngest by his older brothers. His father was a muggle and knew his mother was a witch before his parents got married.

Family and personality:

- They are a very silent family because his parents like to relax a lot and his father needs silence to concentrate on his work. It often gets crazy because the brothers argue a lot but they can get along at times.

Wand:

-Heavy

-Oak

-Dragon Heartstring

-10 1/2 inches.

Desired House:

-Ravenclaw

Other:

-

Edited by JugoUMC

(( Actually, he's accepted, just put him on the train))

Edited by Totts