Totts

Hogwarts!

"Thanks. I hope you… enter whatever house you want. Even if you don't, I think you could be a great wizard." Bella said. "I think we're almost there, I can't wait for the Sorting!"

"Yeah," Zoey said. "My parents want me to enter Ravenclaw, but I'm not sure. I think you're going to make a great wizard also." Zoey looked out at the window to see Hogwarts looming in the distance. She rubbed her head. She almost didn't want the Sorting to happen.

(( btw, RoD has a totally cool rp, Neverland, go check it out Y'all, also, it's 3 O'clock for me and The sun has just started to set sad.gif CURSE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS! ))

"I Want to be in Ravenclaw, if you haven't noticed" Said Gwahanol as she made some finishing touches to her appearance

(( I live in England and the sun is starting to set here too, it's that or I'm blind ))

----- Kevin -----

Kevin put on his robes and then wandered around. After, he watched the people in the other compartment not knowing how to introduce himself.

Edited by JugoUMC

(( Well then, you should change your local time to GMT+0, so people won't get confused if you aren't replying and it says 3:00pm on local time.))

(( It's just so people won't get confused, I know I did when you were posting at what your local time said was 4 am! ))

[Haha, it's still morning over here in America. Ten o'clock to be exact. Have a good night, then, Totts.

Also, is Gwahahol near Bella and Zoey?]

[i think Gwahanol is, and Kevin will just stand their not knowing how to introduce himself to you guys... biggrin.gif ]

Edited by JugoUMC

[sorry, you say sun set and somehow my brain goes 'they need to sleep now'.

Poor Bella's gonna have heart attack.]

Bella, as per usual, jumped and hid behind Zoey, not noticing the other person. "Wh-who are you? Where did you come from? Where are they all coming from…" Bella said, barely audible.

Edited by RainDash

"It's okay Bella," Zoey said. "If they wanted to harm us, they already would have done so. My name is Zoey. And who are you two?"

----- Kevin -----

"Ermm, I'm Kevin, nice to meet you!" He quietly answered. He approached the girls...

Edited by JugoUMC

[

Also, is Gwahahol near Bella and Zoey?]

[i think Gwahanol is, and Kevin will just stand their not knowing how to introduce himself to you guys... biggrin.gif ]

[Huh... Someone wasn't right there. I'll uh, do something.]

(( Gwahanol's with morgana))

"Sooooooo, what house do you want to be in, cuz?" asked Gwahanol, quickly shifting between eye colours to match her robes

[Huh... Someone wasn't right there. I'll uh, do something.]

[i said "I think", so I'm not sure...]

--- Morgana ---

Fixing her school robes as the train pulled to a stop, Morgana replied to the House question.

"I'm hoping for Ravenclaw. However, the Sorting Hat makes the final decision on that - and in all its time, it has never made a mistake. Even on the occasional and rare Hat-Stall."

--- Selene ---

[Just so's Bella and Zoey's post is correct lol ]

The unusual cold having gone and the fear with it, Selene ducked under the fading form of a ghostly hawk (Aribeth's Patronus) and caught her breath.

The train slowed to a normal stop, Must have arrived, Selene looked around for the nearest exit. As she did so she got close to a group of students - one of which seemed startled by her 'sudden' appearance.

She shied back at Zoey's question as well as the implication she'd harm them,

"Oh I'm...... Selene...." she mumbled, sounding for all the world like a certain cartoon Pegasus. And looking like it too, what with her hair hiding her left eye.

"Hmm, do you think I'd look good with mismatched eyes? what colours would go well with blue?" asked Gwahanol as they got up and started to move to the exit of the train

----- Kevin -----

Kevin then wondered if the hidden green-eyed girl would respond to him.

Edited by JugoUMC

[ummm no-one knows that Selene's hidden eye is green....... and her visible eye is blue. She hides the mismatched eye due to all the taunts she's had about it...]

--- Morgana ---

Considering Gwahanol's question, Morgana treated it as a serious enquiry - though knowing Hannah it could easily be a joke.

"It would depend on the shade of blue used what would look best - though the usual other colour in cases of Heterochromatic eyes is green."

"Pleasure to meet ya Kevin and Selene," Zoey said with a smile. "It looks like the train stopped." Without futher indication of talking, Zoey dejecedly exited the car to leave the train.

Gwhanol focused really hard and changed her eye colors to this user posted image

(( sorry for the massive size, I couldn't find anything smaller.))

Edited by Totts