Totts

Hogwarts!

"But… who cast the patronus?" Bella asked, gratefully taking the book back from Zoey. "I didn't see any teachers… and the car's empty now." Bella was nervous now, her brave front now deserting now that she didn't have to protect Zoey. "Hello? Is someone there?" she asked, her voice barely heard through the car.

Kevin walked out of the carriage and yawned. "What did I miss while I was sleeping?" He asked everyone in sight.

Edited by JugoUMC

( Jugo, this is written in past tense, so walks should be walked and yawns should be yawned and asks should be asked.))

(( you still put walks instead of walked))

(( thanks for fixing smile.gif ))

Edited by Totts

Samuel was already pale at this point and hardly responded to the changing faces. He burried his face in his knees, quickly turning unresponsive his cat was curled up under his seat, reacting similar to Samuel.

The train's engines whirred and started to move again

(( we arrive at hogwarts once we reach page 14, I have someone making a graphic for Merlina, so we're waiting until page 14 to get there, so the person has time to finish it))

((I'm assuming that there are plenty more where those dementors came from))

Aribeth

Her broom had (broken down/stopped working/gotten snapped by someone) and so Aribeth had to take the train to Hogwarts. It wasn't her favorite mode of transportation with the surging crowd and loudness in the corridors, but it had to be done. If only her broom was still usable... Then she could have skipped this whole process. She pushed through the students towards the back of the train. Oh she'd be lucky if she could find another teacher here. Really that would be the best thing. Then she might get ahead with introductions, but alas. It seemed that quite a few of them lived in hogsmeade or flew in. Finding a compartment that was empty (though it quickly filled with first years, some of whom were wary of her) she stowed her things on the rack above her and sat.

Hopefully the ride wouldn't be too uneventful. Without some sort of peers the train just seemed crowded and far too noisy. She finally settled for taking a nap..

Timeskip...

Miss Hawke was awoken by a sudden chill in the air. This was september but their cabin was unnaturally cold. Blinking herself more fully awake she scanned the compartment. The first years with her seemed confused and were whispering among themselves. "What is it?" she asked, sitting up and fingering her wand. The children looked among themselves before one spoke up. "We think there's dementors outside, ma'am." "Dementors? On the train? They haven't been this close to the express since the Prisoner of Azkaban escaped." she muttered. Still, she pulled out her wand to be safe.

"You three just stay here while I investigate." She rose, still bleary eyed and exited the carriage, making sure to shut the door firmly when she left. Now about these 'dementors'. She looked out the windows and sure enough several cloaked figures passed it. "Bloody-" What the hell were they doing here? "Expecto patronum!" she flicked her wand forward, letting an undefined content and happy feeling to swell in her chest. The silvery form of a taloned bird issued from the tip of her wand and she sent it zipping up and down the hallway. Hopefully that would keep the creatures at bay while she checked the compartments.

There are usually no adults aboard the Hogwarts Express

Kevin was still was wondering about what happened and had noticed that the engines had started again. He then noticed the patronus and was amazed at how effective it was.

Kevin looked out the window of the moving train and had noticed a light in the distance, it was getting bigger as the train approached it. As the train got closer he could make out the shape of a castle, Kevin now realised that he had spotted Hogwarts!

Edited by JugoUMC

user posted image

Merlina sat in her room, she peered out the window and saw that the hogwarts train was fast approaching, she had got the gameskeeper to make sure he could lead the first years to the boats, and what to do if someone fell out, she pondered how many brooms she'd have to confiscate this year, usually it was only the kids who felt entitled, but she'd have to confiscate them nonetheless, she also wondered which house would win this year? It's been fairly erratic in the last ten years, Ravenclaw,Slytherin,Hufflepuff, Slytherin, Griffindoor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Griffindoor, so, it would be a massive competition this year.

(( What do you think of Merlina's graphic? I got someone to make it for me, and it cost a 2g green opal pureblood.))

Edited by Totts

(( It looks good. Who made it for you? ))

(( Oh yeah, and I think we will be in page 13 after 4 posts since every page is 20 posts ))

Edited by JugoUMC

[Tis a lovely graphic Totts.

We could start now, since I don't really have anything else to say, because I don't know if Archios' character is the one who zapped the Dementor or not… I think it is, but I don't want to be wrong…]

(( I could start about getting on the boats if totts allows it and gives a description of the gameskeeper, after this is the last post on this page then page 13. Or are we waiting for archios? ))

(( Someone can be gameskeeper if they want, just grab a sheet and make him))

Name: Cruben Silverkin

Magical Blood: Pure-Blood

Personality:

- Cruben is a very serious man, he always gets on with what he has to do, if he keeps a secret he will take it to the grave.

- He is the kind of person that everyone will go to if they want the job done, his chance of failure is minimum, but he doesn't associate himself with death eaters or those with a dark alignment.

- He is a very kind and forgiving man but if he is pushed much further than his limits he can be merciless, although he can prevent himself this happening. Not much else is known about Cruben.

- He is the gameskeeper at Hogwarts and has always wanted to be the potions professor and always wanted to be Head of Ravenclaw because of his school years.

Appearance:

-eyes: sky blue,

-hair: Spiky orange hair,

-skin: He has peach skin like the rest of his family,

-Height: He is a bit short for his age but not too short.

-Race: He is a half-elf.

-Other: He is quite lean built and a bit muscular.

-clothes:

-- He wore a dark brown suit with blue pinstripes.

-- He often also wore a light brown duster type overcoat.

-- He wears blue trainers,

-- He often also wore a tortoise-shell rectangular frame glasses and a fobwatch to make him look smart.

Family life:

- He was born into the Silverkin family with his sister Darella (Kevros' mother (He prefers to use his mother's surname instead of his father's because he is more proud of his mother's background.)) He was often causing mischief and exploring everything he could find, when he couldn't do that he studied.

- Him and his family are very close but his sister's family never come to reunion's because her husband doesn't fit in and isn't well liked. Cruben doesn't have to worry about that because he is not in any kind of relationship.

- Due to Darella's husband not being liked with the whole family we told her not to tell her children about the Silverkin side of the family.

Family & personality:

-Mother: Maronna Silverkin

-Father: Xavgeon Silverkin

-Brother In-Law: David Simpson

-Younger Sister: Darella Silverkin

- Nephew: Kevros Silverkin (Simpson)

- Nephew: Marros Simpson

- Nephew: Zankas Simpson

Wand:

-Firm

-Mahogany

-phoenix tail feather

-9 1/2 inches

Position: Potions Professor.

Desired House(s):

-Ravenclaw

-Hufflepuff

Other:

-Was in:

-Ravenclaw House

Edited by JugoUMC

((Is he only gameskeeper or does do he do other stuff? You said gameskeeper...))

----- Kevin -----

As the train approached it's stop Kevin noticed a man at the stop with a lantern, Kevin wondered who he was, Kevin just sat their and waited for the train to stop.

Edited by JugoUMC

"I don't know," Zoey said, gasping. "I saved your book." She paused. "Thank you, you didn't have to do that you know."

Bella briefly recalled the day she'd wandered away from her parent's supervision and saw the Dementor's kiss. It was a public 'execution', so it wasn't as if she broke any rules, but at the same time she shouldn't have seen it. How lifeless his eyes were when the Dementor moved away, and though she knew his heart still beat, the man was good as dead. "I know, but… if I'm going to be in Gryffindor, I have to be brave." Bella replied, "and thank you for saving the book. I didn't really have anything else to throw."

Zoey gave a slight smile and handed the book back to Bella. "You'll get into Gryffindor," she said. "I just know it."

----- Cruben -----

Cruben watches the train approach him in the distance, " Ah, the new first years are arriving now, I wonder which students we will be having this year!" He thought to himself.

Gwahanol stared out the window, and seeing hogwarts approaching, she decided to make her self look as much as a ravenclaw as possible, changing her hair and eyes to match ravenclaw as much as possible