Fortune86

PLEASE CLOSE ~ DEAD

It seemed Diana still wanted to try with him. Helios gave a reluctant sigh but set off after her when she started back towards the training areas. The blue unicron gave him a nudge in the back which caused Helios to glare over his shoulder at it. At this very moment, he hated all Fiends, not just Cerberus.

He could hear the sounds of combat from where they had left the rest of the class. All the roars, screams and growls seemed to be of monster or Fiend origin, so that probably meant the people were doing fine. Another reason why he should be staying away from them all.

He viewed Rayanards work. "Nice job Raynard" Sandy said. Sandy began to walk over to Rayanard but suddenly a wave of water hit him and nocked his legs out from under his body. He twisted around and just managed to stop his head from hitting the ground by throwing out his hands in front of him. "ah, my hand" Sandy said. Rayanard raced out beside him. He tried to get up, but his right hand hurt when he tried to use it to support his body. i must have sprained it he though. He got up and saw that cocky kid punch Kasper in the face. "hey, what are are you doing!?!" Sandor said. He ran over to Kasper. he's attacking his own partner? what kind of person is he, and he was just talking about being betrayed he though. "whats your problem? why are did you attack Kasper, and why are you attacking her?" Sandor said angrily to the kid. Rayanard walked up behind Sandor.

“That is enough!” Bastian shouted. He glared at the whole group not knowing if he should be annoyed or even angry. “Sandor back off. What he did was more than fair. If he didn’t intervened then I would have and then those two wouldn’t have gotten off lightly.”

Looking around he noticed only the monsters in the ditch was still alive. “UT finish those monsters off. No monster should be ever left alive here or out there in the world. Understood? The rest of you are dismissed until dinner time. After that everyone meet up in the Meeting room.”

U.T solemnly looked into the pit with the viscous monsters. It was a direct order, but it still felt like a waste. Like they could have at least gone to something. Back on the farm, when an animal was slaughtered it was used entirely. It was a way of saying that you respected all of Vundiha's creatures. But now was now, and there was no point in getting terrorized for not following orders. Bastian didn't seem like the kind of man who would see it any way but his own, and on top of it maybe he knew more than U.T did at this point. He focused on the link between him and Koishii, and with a stomp of her small paw on the ground the fissure closed up, crushing the two Pecktus down below like cockroaches with a sickening crack and a squish.

He tried to make his mind feel better by saying they would just become fertilizer. "Thanks for being my partner," He chimed to Elise, extending his rough hand for a handshake. He hadn't un-summon Koishii, who was now obediently at his side. "It was nice to meet you." Above all, U.T was always polite and more often than not just as friendly.

This isn't fair Sandor thought, Well, there would be no point to leave open resentment, so i might as well apologize. Sandor walked up to the kid. "I'm sorry for accusing you" he said. It made his blood boil, and there was no way this kid would care if he apologized or not. Then he asked the teacher "should i take Kasper to the infirmary?"

“Yes thank you Sandor. Get someone to help you.” Bastian spoke as he waited on everyone to get a move on.

~~

Bella stood in silence as she watched what was happening. It seems like she and Helios wasn’t the only one’s causing trouble but at least they don’t have to stop being who they are. Bella could only sight turning around and leaving the area. Now would be a good time to probably take her stuff and find where she might sleep tonight.

Elise extended her own hand, gripping his hand lightly with her smaller one; he was definitely a man of the land. "It was good to fight with you," she said with a nod, before letting go. "Nice to meet you too." She glanced to Genra, who had come to stand beside her. He extended his nose in offer to touch it to his Fiend's nose. It was a typically feline friendly approach.

~~~

Diana entered the training area, and waited for Helios to come. Rain was bringing up the rear. She glanced about at the trees; there was one she had discovered to be suitable for climbing. It would probably be the best point to be and observe from. But for then, she waited...

Helios followed Diana back into the training area and stopped just behind her. She was looking around and seemed to be waiting for something. Maybe a giant meteor to come and erase him from the school or such like.

Not knowing what his teacher was up to and to be honest, at this point not really caring, Helios stood in silence. Hopefully this would be over soon so he could leave.

Diana turned to face him. "Okay. Come with me," she said, heading off to her usual tree. She easily hauled herself up onto the first branch, before climbing up onto the next. Not too high, but a safe way off the ground. Her eyes followed Rain, who had trotted into the middle of the clearing. "Can you make it up okay?" she called to him.

She wanted him to climb a tree? So far Helios didn't see the purpose of the plan, but there was no point in arguing. Giving Diana a nod in response to her question Helios grabbed hold of the lower branch and began to pull himself up the tree until he reached Diana's level.

"Now what?"

"Summon your Fiend - on the ground, please," Diana said, unable to help a soft chuckle at the thought of the Fiend trying to stay on a branch. "We're in the tree so that we're a safe distance away. I want to desensitise him to my Fiend before myself. We're going to try to get him to relax around us first, and Rain is far more able than myself to dodge and defend herself," she explained.

Meaghan stood slowly and walked towards Bastian. She'd been humiliated in front of the entire class, and Tarlin had a couple of painful bite marks to boot. She wasn't sure what she should do now, she was just cursing internally at herself for losing her temper and control of Tarlin. She knew he'd do most anything she wanted, she'd just have to ask.

Hanging her head, Meaghan wondered if she had chosen well in finding a partner. Maybe her logic was flawed, but it was too late to change anything now.

"Rayanard, come over here" Sandor said. As his fiend approached he put his hands on Kasper's shoulders and lifted him into a siting position. Maybe i can do what that teacher did and put him on Rayanard's back he thought. He tried to pull Kasper up onto Raynard but it didn't work to well. wow, people are really heavy Sandy thought, Rayanard sit down. Now it was much easier to lift Kasper onto Rayanards back. Rayanard seemed unsettled though. Maybe he doesn't like other people on his back he thought. If that was the case, Rayanard was hiding that from him, cause he didn't say anything.

Sandor walked out the door with his black horse following him. He walked down to the front of the building. then he realized something very bad. "Wait, were is the infirmary?" he said to himself. He looked at Rayanard "do you know?" he said. hopefully there will be a sign somewhere saying where it is He decided to look down the hall opposite the entrance. He found what looked like a kitchen, but no infirmary. He looked to the halls that were on the left and right. which way should i go? he thought.

Koishii's ears flattened against her head in confusion. She didn't quite understand what Genra was looking to do, so she pulled her head back thinking maybe the other fiend wanted space to examine her face or something. Though Koishii was build like some kind of odd mixture between cat and dog, the most she took from that cross of animals was from the dog side. Even then she was possibly the classiest dog possible, borderline human mind in a doglike body. She was obedient and loyal but she didn't quite have the instincts a dog would have, and always perfectly content to watch other dogs roll in the mud from a safe distance. She stayed in her spot at U.T's side like a little soldier.

"...So, er, do you have any idea what we're supposed to do now?" Some others were going to the infirmary to treat their wounds, but U.T and Koishii were unscathed.

Nimlos sighed and called Khelek back to her. He came with a quick trot and then stood next to her, his tail waving slightly.

"Thank you for being my partner." she thanked Warren, smiling to him. "I learned a whole lot of things!"

People had started gathering around Bastian, waiting for whatever he had planned to do next.

"We should probably go there, too." Nimlos continued to Warren and Khelek huffed in agreement.

With the rampaging fiend gone, Ariuz eased up and returned to Zen's side; a little worse for wear. Zen too was panting slightly, having exerted a bit too much energy over the course of the day. He wasn't even fazed when other students began to protest against his actions nor was he surprised when Bastian defended his actions.

Readjusting his gloves and brushing some dust off his clothes, Zen stood there and waited for what was to come next. He didn't even attempt to make eye contact with his partner Meaghan or show any visible concern for her well being.

“Everyone can leave. Go take care of any injuries you have in the infirmary. If you are fine then go and relax or get something to eat. Or explore the school. I don’t care what you do just meet up in the meeting room after dinner time.” Bastian spoke as he himself climbed off the crate and left the training area.

He will need to think a bit about this lot and seeing that Diana is too caught up with that kid it seems like he would have to do it on his own. As he walked down the corridor he noticed Sandor with Kasper.

“This way kid.” He spoke as he walked past them leading them to the infirmary.

"thanks" Sandor said to the teacher and he nocked on the infirmary door. When the nurse got Kasper, Sandor desummoned Rayanard. Then you looked at the teacher and asked "Where are the dormitories?" Kasper was currently his only friend, but the rucksack on his back was starting to feel heavy and he wanted to put it down. I'll come back later Sandor thought. Now that he thought about it, he didn't even know any of the other student's names even. If school continued like this, he would only be friends with Kasper. not that he's a bad friend, but how am I suppose to fight with an element like mine and someone who is just as bad a summoner as I am? He was already dreading this school from how absurdly dangerous it was, now he didn't even want to be here.

((so when is the person who was rping Artur coming back? I think by now we should look for someone else to make a nurse character))

Edited by na82008

“If the boy wakes up remind him he should go fish out his bed in the lake.” Bastian spoke as he watched the nurse attending to Kasper. He was about to leave when Sandor spoke asking him where the boy’s dorm was. It was then that he remembered he was one of the late kids.

“Come I’ll show you.” Bastian spoke as he placed his hand on Sandor’s shoulder leading him to where they will be staying.

((The nurse is a NPC for now thus you guys can post as the nurse if necessary, that is until someone decides to join as the nurse of the school.))

Edited by DragonSpirit009

((Jake and Artur (the nurse) have been removed from the RP. I will do a proper clean up and delete all inactive characters when I get a better chance to go through the RP and check on everyone.))

Helios glanced at Diana, wondering if this was such a goo idea, but complied with her instructions. He reached up to touch his chest and muttered the magic word to bring his Fiend forth. A burst of light pink dust later and Cerberus materialized on the ground below. Cerberus shook his silve rmane out and settled down into a sitting position, seemingly taking no notice of anything at all.

(( Terribly sorry, people. Way too much things to do exactly in the last school weeks with almost every day being an exam and after the vacation came, I really didn't feel like posting. Once again, terribly sorry, and holy lord isn't New Year close. ))

Warren silently turned towrard the ruckus that was playing out between Zed, Kasper and Meaghan. He was slightly worried about how the other two were doing, as they were either losing control of their fiend because of it's own fears or endangering the life of another summoner - thankfully experienced like Warren - because they were sure of themselves. Warren was also very suprised how Zed was able to handle both of the problems rather easily, as even he would need tons of more experience with suprise attacks or multiple attacks at once to be able to pull of something like this. After all, managing to stop a rampaging Fiend from attacking others in blind rage without it managing to hit someone thanks to split-second reactions and decisions was one thing, but handling a cocky Summoner as she attempted to seriously harm him because of a silly argument about her own powers was something Warren was unable to do. It was as simple as that.

His focus shifted, though, when a familiar voice came from his left. His gaze quickly turned around and managed to catch the exact moment in which Nimlos' Fiend pulled off it's first magical attack quite succesfully. Whilst he was rather confused at first at the attack, it was definitely an Elemental Touch. However, it seemed like a combination of that, as well as an elemental coffin. It seemed very impressive, that was for sure. Nothing like the winds of Zephyr that shred the monster apart, this attack literally made the monster into ice and burst it apart, leaving it to the rays of the sun. He smiled slightly as Nimlos and Khelek approached, looking quite happy with their succesful magical attack. Soon, however, he heard Bastian's voice tell everyone that they were finally free to roam around the grounds until dinner, after which they were to gather at the meeting room. Seemed simple. Giving everyone time to explore the school and get used to the dorms was something normal.

"Well, Bastian finally finished practice. Now that we're done, I have to say you two did quite well. For learning simple attacks and a spell in one day was something I accomplished after 3 days of awkward interaction with Zephyr here. Anyways, I'll be going. I still want to take a look around. If you need any more help, talk with Miss Diana. Maybe she'll help you out." Warren spoke out, then quickly dismissed Zephyr. With a small nod to Nimlos, he turned around and started walking back toward the school.

When the teacher showed Sandor the dorms, he walked in. No one was there, but some beds had been claimed. He noticed a bed by the window was vacant, so he went over to it and put his bag under the bed. Sandor decided he would take a quick nap. He was very tired. he had had to run here after all, and then they immediately began working with the fiends. Lucky that there was a bed next to the window that no one had taken. He sat down on the bed and looked out the window. There is no way I'm going to be able to sleep he thought. Being here was so exiting, and dangerous. That cocky kid really annoyed him though. He thought he would lie down and try to fall asleep, even though he didn't think he would be able to.

((Yes, he took the bed that use to be Jake's. i hope thats ok, cause i couldn't think of a position to put a new bed in))

Meaghan breathed a sigh of relief as they were told to explore. Anything to put distance between her and her partner temporarily would do her good. She needed time to think, relax. Where would be a quiet place to do that?

It occurred to Meaghan that the library would probably be the quietest place, even if it was the strangest and most foreign to her. She knew exactly where it was and took off away from the training grounds as fast as her legs could carry her, embarrassed and disgusted in herself. Her long pigtails trailed behind her as she ran, and she didn't stop until she was through the huge library doors.

The sight of so many books was magnificent, regardless of the fact she had no clue how to use them. Meaghan picked up a book at random, which happened to be titled An Extensive History of Ancient Mesopotamia, and flipped it open. Scores of words, symbols and images leapt out at her, nearly all of it meaningless. She gawked at the page, as though each word held special significance. Her hand trailed over the page, fascinated by the lines and figures. She had a wealth of knowledge at her disposal, staring right at her, but it was all locked away in this text.

She closed the book and held it tightly to her chest, the pair inseparable. She walked to a nearby table and sat to look some more, and perhaps try to understand.

Diana settled herself on the branch. It was time to leave the teaching to her Fiend. Rain took a couple of steps forward, making sure she was a safe distance from the cat. To get his attention, she let out a friendly whinny, shifting into a half rear. It seemed to be a fine start; no aggression quite yet.

Elise shrugged, before turning to Bastian. "Well, we know now," she said quite simply. Genra didn't attempt to try again; the two turned and walked out of the arena. What to do now...? Deciding to have a little bit of fun, she slipped onto Genra's back. He set off at a loping run, and she smiled as they went. It was rare to see her expression like this.

Edited by Chicogal

Cerberus took no notice of Rain at all, just continued to stare out across the training area. There was the barest flicker of his long furless tail, as though he was feeling bored.

Helios looked over the top of a branch at Diana. What would she have Rain do now? He couldn't help but feel nervous. What if Cerberus ended up getting in a fight with Rain? The older Fiend was far more experienced, he would be sure to get his butt kicked.