Fortune86

PLEASE CLOSE ~ DEAD

"No more than there is meaning to mine," Selena shrugged, the movement echoed in a rippling of Vulpis' tails. "She decided that was her name, and if there is a deeper meaning to it then she has thus far kept it from me," she continued with a small smile over her shoulder to the Fiend, who in turn dipped her head slightly. It was clear that the pair held love for each other and shared a close friendship, just from that small action alone; natural, meaningful and whole-hearted. "Now, I need to rub the salve into and around the shoulder. It will feel warm at first, as if sitting near to the fire, then numbness will set in. If we get your shoulder back in correctly you will still have strength to move and support it, though you would not be battle-ready for another hour. The pill you have taken will help stave off the worst of the pain for the rest of the day though." With that, Selena moved to start rubbing the cream into her charge's wounded joint.

((I'm sorry guys!! Life has been hectic! I hope I'll be able to reply soon.))

((Same! Uni has made me very busy, plus I'm not sure what to do with Wes.))

((Guys I will be doing a tidy up next week. Anyone who hasn't posted in character by then will be removed. Depending how many people are removed, I may have to close the RP.))

The woods were peaceful and almost silent, the sounds of the nearby town muffled by the thick cover of the trees. Helios walked along a make shift path until he found a spot suitable enough to practise. An old elder tree was with heavy with berries and from one branch hung the remains of an abandoned bird's nest. Helios tied a few targets of moss and twigs to some on the other branches and then stepped back to survey his work.

Happy with his efforts Helios picked up his bow and selected some arrows. After carefully sighting down the arrow's shaft, he began to fire at the targets one by one.

He did not notice the gelatinous monster sliding across the leaf strewn floor behind him.

((I'm waiting on Vang. -KM))

Diana sighed and shifted off the edge of the low wall. The shadows were becoming longer now, and Rain's coat shone blue beside her. They were a bright pair, and it was easy to see that they went together. She rounded the corner, just thinking to herself and not really watching where she was going. The teacher had had a most interesting day...

“Oh, well I summoned Beldor when I was sixteen. Nothing special happened. I was just reading a book and the next thing I knew I spoke the magical word and he appeared. My parents was quite frightened at first. They thought he was a monster that snuck into the city.” Bella spoke smiling cheerfully. “You know, we have the rest of the day off, so if you want we can try and summon your fiend in one of the training areas. I mean there isn’t really anything else that needs to be done now and if we go on a mission again we might need your fiends help.” Bella stated, smiling at Sorana.

~~

Areo landed on the side outside the school’s walls, after he finished with the cleanup of dead monsters. He shook is body getting rid of all the excise dust and ash. Burning and burying dead monsters was after all not a clean job. When the dragon fiend finished with his clean up he took note of a figure appearing around the corner. It was Diana.

Areo froze and looked down at her not sure whether he should stay or leave. Bastian wasn’t communicating much with him at the moment so the fiend did what his summoners heart desired. Areo gave a few steps closer until he was right in front of Diana. To anyone this would have seemed like an intimidation tactic but this wasn’t the case. Slowly the large dragon lowered his head. He paused when his snout was only a couple inches away from Diana’s face. He needed to be careful for he could easily harm her if he moved to hastily and then he wouldn’t be able forgive himself. Eventually in a slow movement Areo’s soft leathery snout touched Diana’s cheek.

((Hey guys. Bad news I'm afraid.

I've decided to close the RP. Half of the RPers have not posted for some time and another has been left unable to post while waiting for replies. Seeing as the overall activity has been pretty low for some time I think it is time to call it a day and move onto other things.

Thank you very much to all of those that joined. I had a lot of fun and I hope you did too. Hopefully I'll see some of you around in other RPs.

~ Fortune86))

((I'm sorry, guys. Life got really busy and I wasn't getting enough sleep too think clearly enough to make a post. If I could, I would like to continue. I'm pretty sure many people were waiting on me...))