XxDragonletxX

*~The Unknown Paradise OOC~*

Or I could make saedi the rival OOOOOOOOOOOOH and yeah i think Chess and Nate would be kinda cool together.

Kikou would only accept girls as a rival if "she" has a crush on one of the male dragons...

Edited by Jass

Maturing already seems a bit weird, especially since on DragCave it says that most dragon mature fully within two years. Of course, we can always have a crystal have the power to mature a select few. If it would mature all of them that would just be a little too OP. So, maybe just one character per person can mature via the crystal.

Of course, this is all up to DL, since it's her RP.

To be honest, i'm not sure about the crystal-thingy. But i'll be thinking and deciding about it. I'll be picking a few who were born on the first day, but are you also saying that we should wait a little longer to mature the hatchlings who arn't going to be picked for the Crystal?

Soul dosn't really have a crush. And I don't think anyone has a crush on Soul.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Well Hellfires mature into mature hatchlings quickly, or at least for me, and it takes forever for them to then grow up completely.

Alright... epic time-skip! It shall now be dawn! I command you *wriggly hands* So know the hatchlings will just start randomly generating small wings.

I think when puberty comes, her fur shall grow in first. She probably won't even notice it yet until someone tells her though, heh.

xd.png No, it is now dawn, but not tommorrow. This is day two right now. Tommorrow will be the time that the they FULLY grow into mature hatchlings. So, nothing has really changed yet except for that little wings are growing, not fully grown yet.

Ooo. Rare genes... accepted. Oh, wait, also, being frozen means they can't mature- not about whether they can move or not. My bad. xd.png

So would every dragon mature? Since Nate just hatched today im just wonderin

Ps: ARE WE HUMAANNNN????? OR AAAAAARE WE DANCERRRRRR?!!! *Musical notes and confetti*

No, not every hatchlings matures. Nate just hatched, so he'll have to wait a while, sorry.

*Starts doing funky dance moves while I drown in the confetti*

Then would she still be fluffy? .3.

UPDATE: Oh, and you are now able to send me Frozen Hatchling apps. If you have anymore suggestions, feel free to submit. smile.gif

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Yes, actually. Her clothes should be very fluffy! Lol, I imagine her wearing a fluffy skirt and a long, fluffy jacket with a pair of brown ponytails each hanging on the other side on her head.

Edited by Jass

wow, i could totally imagine that. huh.

@XxDragonletxX: Okay that's fine.

And thus begins the period of time where skiddajane suffers inside.... Jk hehe smile.gif

*Confetti magically turns into singing potatoes*

I imagine soul right now as a child to have sparkly hair and a crown on her head. I imagine her wearing a yellow shirt with light blue jackets and a pair of light blue pants.

Oh my gosh....

I am imagining it now. It seems so like her. happy.gif What about the others? I'll try to imagine Chesseyia.

Hmmm... a young child wearing a dark red shirt with blue jeans, and brown hair.

*Runs out screaming as World War Randomness 0 starts*

I imagine her with brown hair, with a dye of bright blue at the ends (Since its because she is maturing). She wears a mixed color of brown-black and sparkly blue loose-sleeved coat with a pair of of black jeans.

Edited by Jass

I imagine Nate as having light blonde hair, a black leather jacket and dark blue jeans with blue Nike tennis shoes. His hair is a bit longer than normal and is really straight.