Quackerz

Our war, their burden.

(I'm here. Lou was on a cruise, she's back now. Hopefully she isn't too pissed I accidentally let her dragons die..)

{{ Ohhhh, gosh, I got stuck in homeschooling again! I'm so sorry, homework's been packing on the pounds lately! I'll respond myself as soon as I finish dinner, alright? I'm soooooo sorryyyyyyyy ;;;;;; }}

((It metal we need back too, but they are losing interest in Rping.))

Edited by draco8967

((I think Metal is a GUY, Draco. xd.png

I think he's busy playing dark souls 2. He was playing the first one earlier this year.)

Edited by Melomancer

((Evident? Because Metal put that they were born in 1915, Which means they are about 100 years old.))

((Meh, I'll just continue without Enya then =<))

Sonata had asked Enya what she thought they should do, but when she turned the look for the Mage, she was no longer there. "...Enya?" she whispered, then shook her head. "Drago needs us. We have to go to him!" Swiftly, she reached down, scooped up Astras, and took off running in the direction Drago had flown off before. As she ran, she was concerned that she wasn't going the right way; he could have turned off his path and crashed elsewhere, but hopefully as she ran, she would hear something to lead her along the way...

Drago swiftly swung his tail once again, hitting the ground and dragging his tail across the dirt sending small rocks and debris into the air. "Think I... Have control once again." Drago said to himself as he slowly began to move once again, opening his wings wide he looked at them. His crash landing had caused small cuts all over him, though it was nothing to worry about.

"How could they have found Kievo? Who could have... Given up the information...?" he asked himself, "Or perhaps... Were they just lucky in stumbling across it?" he continued, he was still hungry as he had crashed before he could find anything to eat... But he knew his roar was likely heard back at the village, uncertain whether he should continue with his hunt or head back. He opened his wings and lept into the air, he had decided to head back and hope that he would encounter a meal along the way.

((General Bielgrath, along with Krevkant, Caecilius, Grenack, Salazr, Eidolus and Almas, attacked the former capital of the largest of the human empires, wiped out it's population and claimed the corpse of Kievo from his tomb within the mountain. Now they're about to head off again to the tower they took from the mages so that Caecilius can attempt prepare and perform the revival.

Drago went off to hunt, but as the barrier of Kievo's tomb was dispelled he and the other traitor generals were sent into a state of total and uncontrollable rampaging. Drago has recovered and is attempting to head back to the village where Sonata and Astras had headed.

As far as I can tell Lou, Drakaht, Cloud and the others are still all in the same spot.

Hope this recap helped, though I feel like I could have done better. :S ))

(BUUUMMPP! I refuse to let this die! This was my first RP ever, and I will stick to it to the very end. Sorry for not posting, I lost track of where my characters were.)

Eidolus stared at the floating crate curiously. "Impressive. It actually looks good for a bunch of planks held together with curtains. If you'd like, I could call a few of my children over to help carry the crate."

Nar wiped his mouth with a scrap of cloth and gently placed his empty mug on the counter. "Thanks." He grunted, before getting out of his seat and tromping out of the tavern. He noticed the looks everyone around were giving him. While annoyed, he understood their concern. He headed for the home of the wise-woman from earlier, ready to head out and find an orc tribe.

Drakaht knelt down to let Ingrid and Cloud mount him. "Lou, you carry Dahlia. We should start moving towards the town."

As Sonata and Astras headed out of the village gates, they heard another roar, and in the distance, saw Drago rising from where he'd crashed. "Drago!" Sonata called out, unsure if he could hear her from so far away. "Oh, I hope he's okay..." she said softly, only Astras around to hear her soft prayer.

Lou bent down to pick up Dahlia. She looked over at Drakaht and smiled. "Let's hope I don't try to kill myself...again." She was ready to get to the town soon.

((Just posting to say I haven't forgotten this, but I've been pretty busy. Hoping I'll have time to reply tomorrow sometime.))

Edited by Sean175

Lou bent down to pick up Dahlia. She looked over at Drakaht and smiled. "Let's hope I don't try to kill myself...again." She was ready to get to the town soon.

(BUMP)

"Hmm... Krevkant should very well have the strength to carry it alone, as there are too many factors to go wrong in having multiple dragons carry it.... But should anything go wrong anyways, they could be in a good position to catch the crate, should they fly below it." Caecilius responded as he finished up with the crate, the others immediately put Kievo's skeleton into it, laying the skeleton on it's side so that it would not be able to move around as they flew.

"Let us go, then." Krevkant said as he grabbed the crate and began to beat his wings, slowly lifting it into the air. At first it seemed as though he was under an enormous amount of strain as he lifted it, but he was quite capable. He began to ascend into the air quickly, being followed by the others who flew close to him, but not close enough to risk bumping him or disturbing him in flight.

---------------------

Drago turned his head to a direction as he heard Sonata's voice call out "Drago!", "Hmm.... Seems I'll have to wait til later to eat, then. Oh well, at least this hunger is nothing compared to what I knew in the Great Drought..." he thought to himself, then flew in the direction of Sonata. As he got closer he swooped down and landed on the ground, folding his wings against his side and turning his attention towards the two. "Hmm. I did not expect to find you two so far from the village." He stated.

((Bump! Hoping to revive this once again, now that I should finally have free time.))

[[ Bump! I'm hoping to help revive this as well, though we may need a new forum in here to get the story back up, if folks have left, I think. I'll still enjoy helping bring it back, though! ]]

((My possible thoughts were that since some people have left (ex, MetalDragon, Katzyn), that perhaps we could re-start several months after where we left off? It'd make it easier than trying to remember what might of been going on and would help explain the disappearing characters.))

[[ That sounds like a good plan! But the question is, what would happen over the course of several months? One group found a village of humans and then met an orc, the bad guys got Kievo's bones and are currently bringing it back to hiding place... ]]

[[ And then, how would we explain the disappearances? Possibly deaths or casualties? I'm not entirely sure u u; ]]

((The village of humans, was controlled by Katzyn, who unfortunately declined to return. Though as their NPC's, I see no reason why someone else can't be allowed to take over.

As for Kievo's bones, well, not all plans for revival go smoothly. :3

As for disappearances, could say while they were traveling together - chars momentarily split apart and some didn't return (or, those who stayed behind weren't still there when others got back)? ))

Edited by Sean175

(I have learned how to rp better for the most part. Maybe they found out that they got the bones and now waging war)