Quackerz

Our war, their burden.

[[ YIKES. Eren's not gonna have a happy team with that attitude, sounding more like an antag than a protag - - I sense some discordance on the rise . . . ]]

[[ Or maybe that's my Almas muse hoping for a mutiny~ ]]

Lady Almas glanced up to the floors above her, to where she presumably glimpsed the others when she was aflight. A sigh fell from her as she slowly lifted her head back up, about as high as it would go normally without significant strain. A slight burn ran from her neck down her spine, but bearing it in grim grace, she only turned then, to look over to a nearby guard.

' I'll be letting your other leaders handle whatever else comes, ' she began, beginning to stalk off, ' But should they ask about me, tell them I'll be nesting. I'm going to find a doctor, get patched up, and sleep, and that will be all. Make that stay clear. '

The trooper nodded before cantering off. Almas was left to take the long, dull hallways down through the castle, on the occasion trying to pull her arcane straps over the sore areas for their minor healing runes to keep bleeding down. She missed the feeling of silk instead of leather, but in war, she could manage. Not like using her own healing magic would've helped, everyone knew that would end horribly.

[[ Also, er.... Do we have a Doctor on our side? A Medic of any kind? I don't recall anybody really filling in the position, so er, not sure who she'd find in whatever assumed Medical Nesting Wing they had - - ;;;; ]]

((Well, in his state Caecilius couldn't even attempt to try. Though considering there are now quite a few dragons following Bielgrath, I'd see no reason why one of them wouldn't be capable. But other than that, no, there's no actual Medic's on there (or either, since Lou is inactive) side as of yet. :S ))

Caecilius watched as the injured dragon headed off into the tower, he turned his attention to the nearest black dragon. "You. Go and fetch me the forearm of a human preserved in magma rock." he ordered, to which the dragon looked funnily at him. "But such a thing is not possible. The lav would destroy the arm long before it could turn to rock." Caecilius stopped and thought - that should of been obvious, especially to him. "Grr... Your right, then. Bring me the forearm of a human, then." Caecilius demanded, to which the dragon nodded and took off. Now for some rest, he thought. Heading out of the tower and into the snow, he knocked away a large mound of snow and laid down, closing his eyes as though he was more comfortable there than in the tower.

----------

Irina had heard Eren's words and if anything, was agitated by what he had said. Support for Dahlia was quite clear in not only her face, but also Alicia's face. At that rate their alliance was going to tear itself apart because of situations like this, they weren't at all unified and were bickering over insignificant things, such as who should of done what or who should be doing what. What one's opinion was or wasn't. This surely wasn't the case with their enemy, no not at all. They were quite unified, were the thoughts going through Alicia's mind.

----------

Drago let out a loud snarl as he walked around their almost entirely draconic camp, those there looked somewhat better than the average dragon as far as being nourished, but not half as well as the Kievoans were beginning to look. "Hmm... We are growing, yes... But not fast enough to fight the Kievoans - their numbers are already significant. Well, for this day in age, anyways." he said looking back at a Frostbite dragon that was following him. The dragon was wearing a armor similar to Drago's, but without the neck guard and helmet, "Then we must continue to grow. We must not rest until we are both bigger and stronger than them." The dragon insisted, "Unfortunately, we may be forced to outsmart them." Drago said in a bitter voice. Blech, thinking about how to beat someone. How disgusting, he'd much rather just overwhelm his enemies and slaughter them.

-----------

The Dragons that had attacked the tower had flown just outside the mountains before they began to dive at the ground below, turning sharply and flying into a large hole in the ground. As they flew they eventually stopped and landed, looking around. "Less than half of you have returned. How many did you take down with you?" a voice said, as a dragon walked out from deeper in the tunnel revealing Talikia. "We lost roughly three fourths (3/4) of our forces... We didn't stand a chance. They were stronger and more capable, as well as many." The Gray dragon responded, bowing before Talikia's presence.

"Grrr....!" Talikia suddenly smacked him in the face with her tail, as though she were blaming him for all of her problems. "This is not how things are supposed to go.... A world for only dragons must exist. But not under the rule of the Kievoans!" she yelled out angrily, turning and slamming her tail into the wall and walked off back into the tunnel, chattering could be heard echoing from in the tunnel as though there were many dragons down there.

From above, the dragons sent by Grenack had seen their dive into the hole in the ground. Turning to grin at each other they turned and began to fly back into the mountains, disappearing quickly into the raging blizzard.

Edited by Sean175

(Couldn't resist that pun xd.png)

"Sorry I couldn't help much. I got surprised by an electric dragon and fell. The experience was quite... Shocking." Eidolus grunted. "Have they reached the leader? How long ago did they leave?" She sat down in a corner, still annoyed with herself. "Anything I could help with?"

Drakaht growled and slammed the ground in front of Eren, getting in between him and Dahlia. "You touch her, and I make you pay." A puff of fire emerged from his nostrils as he growled angrily. "I will suck every drop of blood from your body if you dare to so mach as lay a claw on her." He extended his fangs to emphasize his statement. "I'm sorry I threatened you like that, but if you hurt my friends, I'll obliterate you."

The construct stomped through the desert, sending sand clouds rolling up. He walked aimlessly, heading in one direction. He had no idea what he was looking at, but something was telling him to keep going. Scout for information. Find out things. Following the urges, he kept going.

Eren

As I see it we must make a choice here and now. If you wish to leave and let Kievo ravage the land as he wishes as long as it doesn't bother you. Go to the left and depart. If you seek to keep Kievo from ravaging this land and stopping his army then go to the right. I guess most will choose to depart. Seeing as most have a... Negative outlook on this. I suppose it would be a waste of time to have the alliance to waste forces on ones that decide to leave and not support the cause." He took a step closer to Drakahat threating. "I am not afraid of you Drakahat. You bite me with those fangs and I will kill you on the spot. I don't care if you need blood or not. I will kill if I must." He did not retract his claws but took a step back after. "Now choose your choice. I will hold no grudge against those who do not support it. But the alliance will have no need to care for you if they do not wish to."

"Before I choose, tell me. What is your plan? Alliance? There's four of us. Do you seriously think four dragons will be able to take down his entire army?" He stood still, refusing to take a single step in either direction. "If you were going to try and convince me, maybe you should have tried a different approach, instead of threatening to kill my friend, who, by the way, is crippled now partially because of YOU." He stared daggers at Eren, annoyed and frustrated. "What's your plan? Until I hear exactly what you're planning, I refuse to choose. Ravage the land? Look around. Does this look un-ravaged to you? What's the worse he could do if he comes back? The world is royally screwed. And so are all of us."

Dahlia looked at Eren with a dumbfounded look, going neither to the right nor to the left. "This is ridiculous. I didn't come to join or rejoin any group or alliance at all. I'd call us meeting again a mere coincidence, if anything." she stated, honestly she didn't expect that buying supplies would take this long, nor that it would cause so much trouble. "Drakaht's right. There's pretty much nothing left of the world to be ravaged. And I'm done talking about this." the redhead turned to face her traveling companion. "Ingrid, why don't you go take a snoop around town and see what you can find? Try not to stab anyone, by the way. This is one of the few places where guards are leaving us alone." By "don't stab anyone", Dahlia meant "don't shoplift" as well.

"Will ya be okay without me?"

"I will, don't worry. Only Kievo would have the heart - or therefore lack of - to attack and kill a crippled woman in the middle of the streets, don't you agree?" Dahlia replied, her words coated in venom as she shot a hateful glance at Eren.

"Aye, ma'am! Be right back!" Ingrid saluted with a grin before running off.

Dahlia was slightly concerned about sending Ingrid out alone like that, but she thought she'd be okay. The woman was still a psycho at heart, if anyone threatened her they'd just get a dagger shoved through their throats. Sure, she had only one arm but she was still dangerous, as the hunter from before witnessed (and paid a high price for underestimating them).

"Now, if you'll excuse me." the girl grunted, turning around to go look at the market stalls she was looking at before.

Irina's look of dread turned to a look of disgust as Eren, rather than step to the left or right she let out an angry shy and headed back towards the tree she had been at with Alicia. Keeping an eye on them as she walked away, fearing that the dragon might attempt to attack the vampire now that they were alone. "Perhaps I should of taken up Drago's offer to help instead." she thought to herself, remembering back to a month or so ago when Drago had offered her and Alicia a spot in his own alliance, which she had rejected due to being attacked by him a long, long time ago. But from what she had seen, his alliance wasn't plagued with infighting.

Joining Drago would however, have to be a last attempt to fight Kievo. She didn't trust his motivations even remotely and would prefer to try and help short out the infighting in this alliance instead. She couldn't place why exactly she didn't like Drago, it was something more than the fact he'd attacked them before. Simply being around him, as well as the mere thought of him was unnerving to her, sending shivers down her spine.

Eren

"I'm in the alliance. And so are the rest of the trio. If we weren't in the alliance I'd agree to stray away from Kievo. But we have a fighting chance. And I cant back away from that. If you want to go then go. The plan is to go and find Kievo's base. Capture a highranking general and beat them until they give us information about this. This is no longer something you can back away from like a coward. No race, dragon, or person will be unaffected everyone is involved. He will ravage the last remnants of the land that is very slowly healing. I'd think our lost friends would want us to keep this land becoming worse than it already is. Or do you think Lou would want you to let this land die and you slowly become a coward that thinks not for the land and people that still inhabit this. No matter how ugly it gets it is the home we must protect." He tried to reason with Drakahat. He took a step forward. "What do you think. What would your friends that you lost would want. What would your family want. Think Drakahat. And give it a chance."

Drakahts expression changed upon hearing Eren mention his old friends. "I..I need time to think. By dusk, I'll decide. But for now, just..just leave me be. I need to sort out my thoughts and make a decision." Turning his back, he walked off towards a quiet corner of the town to think. He's right. Wherever they are now, they aren't safe. If he comes back, every race is done for. This world is my home, and I have to protect it. He sighed and sat down in a nearby stable, startling the horses. A beam of sunlight shone through the roof, hitting him. Flinching, he backed away from it, before remembering that it wouldn't hurt him for now. He had gone to a gypsy, who had performed some kind of magic that allowed him to stay out in the sun. But the charm had to be renewed every once in a while, or the unforgiving desert heat would fry him like a fish fillet. Closing his eyes, he went to sleep, deciding to make a choice after his nap.

Finally scanning signs of life, the construct quickened his pace. He could see a few structures up ahead, probably a village. Life signs were everywhere. Going closer, he stared at the ruined town. The whole place, destroyed. Crumbling and blowing away in the wind. The life signs had turned out to be just birds, feasting upon the mounds of bodies, human and dragon alike. Ignoring it, he kept going. In the desert, trade was important. The only way to get most resources was to trade. And trade needed more than one village. Another had to be nearby. Confidence renewed, he trudged off in a random direction.

Armin

He walked around bumping around into things and burning them on contact. "Excuse me and also excuse me very sorry for that." He finally reached Dahlia and looked again at her. "I know you are Dahlia. Do not try to deny it. I recognize you. And you apparently have a bounty on your head. Like to explain why Dahlia. " He came closer watching Dahlia. "I do not respect a criminals. I'd suggest you leave this town now. Or I will make you." His cooled plates burned off as he became angrier and angrier at Dahlia. "Your a deserter and a criminal at the same time."

Edited by Soulking

((Okay, I found internet at the hellhole I'm at and while it's absolute garbage, I'll try to reply whenever I'm able to. With that said, my posts will be shorter and slower than the usual, unfortunately.))

"Gah. Not again."

Dahlia's eyes turned away from the colorful fruits on one of the market stalls and towards the Magma dragon that again stood near her. Why was purchasing food and water uninterrupted was so hard in that town? "Just what in blazes do you want... fine. I guess I can explain." the redhead sighed, fully turning to face Armin whom now she could recognize. "I don't believe I'm wanted in this particular town. No guards came up to me so far after dropping my attire, only the hired blades from before. But yes, I have committed some crimes, mostly petty thievery such as shoplifting and pickpocketing, never taking from those who actually needed it. I can't hunt nor forage like I used to. Haven't killed anyone to take their goods, though Ingrid is probably a different story." Dahlia replied quietly to not draw attention, in a nonchalant way.

Despite the threat, she was really tempted on just leaving the town out of annoyance.

"Look. I'm just here to buy what I need, not to cause trouble or harm people. You have my word. As for me deserting... I'm not talking about that again, but if you want a hint as to why I left, just look at me - from waist down." Dahlia continued. "I hope you can be more reasonable than your... brother?" she added in.

Drakaht jolted up as a frightened villager stabbed him with a pitchfork."Ow! What was that for?!" He growled, as the man backed away. "For trespassing. This is MY stable you're sleeping in." Calming down, Drakaht sheepishly replied "Sorry. I didn't think it was occupied, and I was sleepy." He walked out of the stable, stretching his legs. Dammit. I wasn't even able to get five minutes of rest... Sighing in annoyance, he walked around, looking for a shady spot to fall asleep in.

The construct hastened its pace as it spotted a structure ahead. Life signs were everywhere, and were stronger than the birds. Reaching the structures, he spotted two humans below. They were screaming something at him, as he stood still. "Halt! Stop! What're you doing here?" A man shouted, as he unsheathed his blade. C5 looked down on the small human, before replying in a cold, metallic voice. "INTENTION. SEARCHING FOR LIFE SIGNS." Confused, the guard asked again "Are you.. Sentient?" The Golem bent down, putting its face right in front of the guard. "REPLY. AFFIRMATIVE." Jumping back, the guard lowered his sword. "We don't know what you are, but as long as you cause no trouble, you can come in." He gestured for his fellow guards to move out of the way. Ignoring the humans, C5 stomped into the town, scanning the surroundings.

Edited by Melomancer

Levi

He was busy digging underground creating a form of icy domain. It just happened to be under the horse stable and audible sounds could be heard from below of his humming. He was trying to sculpt a throne room for none other than himself. He wasn't as arrogant as before. But of course he was still arrogant even if just a little. As he finished it he sat on the throne and went to sleep.

((You didn't leave anything for MD to reply to, Soulking.))

Armin

"Be gone from here quick. You let Ingrid kill to get your way in the world. If you don't get out of here soon. Consider your life over." He walked away digging into the ground and filling the place with magma. He then went back up to the surface and covered it with a light amount of sand. "Why do people kill for no reason is beyond me. I doubt I will ever know. Sometimes the world is how it is. You cant do anything about it but just deal with it." He then jumped into his magma filled chamber and slept.

((Okay, I'm back from trip so my replying should slowly return to normal.))

"**** this. I'm done with this place."

Were her legs still any good, Dahlia would have certainly stomped hard onto the ground in a futile attempt to vent some of her frustration out. She gave up, this town was simply too much trouble for what it was worth. Browse the market to check out its goodies and look for fresh food? Nooo, some blasted wretch with a foolhardy heroic mentality just had to show up every time to piss her off in all possible manners.

The redhead scanned her surroundings searching for her companion, and luckily Ingrid came towards her with a bag in hand, grinning sheepishly at first but said grin was quickly wiped off her face upon seeing Dahlia's very foul mood.

"What have you there, Ingrid? Found anything good? It better not be stuffed with chocolate, cocoa or anything remotely similar."

"Got a bunch of food and water! Did you find anythin'?"

"Yeah. Another of the dragons who thinks he can save the world. We're leaving."

"But I didn't get that much supplies!" the pumpkin-haired girl lifted up the bag to show it to Dahlia.

"I said we're leaving. I knew this was a terrible idea. We're going to find Drakaht, bid him goodbye then leave this hellhole and never return."

Ingrid stared blankly at Dahlia as the hotheaded girl stormed off, albeit going slowly due to her crippled legs and dependency on that metallic cane. She went off searching for the Vampire dragon, starting by looking for shady places as vampires hated the sunlight. Ingrid found herself with no other choice but to go along with Dahlia until either she found her old friend or decided to just go for the exit.

Drakaht woke up from his nap again as a stray dog barked relentlessly at him. Watching the mangy beast growl and bark at him repeatedly, he lost all his patience and roared as loud as he could, the sound echoing throughout the streets. The frightened dog whimpered and ran away, tail between its legs. More tired than before, he got up and squeezed through the walls of the shady alley. I'm thirsty, and it looks like I won't be getting any sleep. Might as well go get some food. Despite being in the town for so long, he still wasn't familiar with the layout, and couldn't remember where the butchers were. He walked aimlessly, hoping to find one soon and satisfy his thirst.

The stone construct stopped in front of a wooden structure. He could sense animals inside, horses, if his scans had been correct. He found it strange for animals to have houses, but stranger than that was the absence of heat below the stable. It wasn't just cool, it was extremely cold. Peering into the stables, he looked at the frightened, whinnying horses. "REQUEST. PERMISSION TO DIG BENEATH YOUR HOME?" He stared at the horses for several minutes, before assuming they would agree. Sand flew upwards as he began to dig. After a while, he felt himself standing on something extremely cold. He stomped it to test it's weight, and it shattered, sending him crashing loudly into the chamber below. The ice around where he had fallen had shattered into pieces. Up ahead, he could see a blue dragon sleeping on an ice structure. He reached out and poked the dragon.

Edited by Melomancer

Levi

He opened his eyes and he was not happy. "Out of my domain you thing. And if you don't leave. I'll simply freeze you and use you as a decoration. So what's your choice. Be a decoration or leave." He was very very angry at this golem and was not about to be submissive to this thing. He then decided to continue building his domain until the construct replied. He added new rooms and some fancy ice furniture. And he thought about making a statue of himself and made 3 of them.

The construct stared at the blue dragon ahead, watching it build things from ice. It looked like it was building..Itself? He was confused. "APOLOGIES. SORRY FOR THE INTRUSION." He approached the second dragon that the first one had made. He reached out to touch it, before deciding to ask for permission first. Pulling back his hand, he turned back to the dragon. "QUERY. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

((Sorry about leaving, but it happen for two reason. 1 I really don't know who to interact with, 2 I lost track of everyone))

Levi

"I am building a royal castle for myself. I'd like you to leave now sir. That'd be awfully great ya know. I'm not fond of visitors right now. Plus I'm building a castle and that can be really really stressful. Can't get anything wrong in this to be perfect perfect castle." He continued on building and decorating it and closing up the hole the construct made.