Quackerz

Our war, their burden.

Irina watched as Ingrid killed one of them, for once she didn't feel some form of sorrow for the death of another, but rather felt as though he had it coming. As she heard the red haired human yell at her, she turned to see a volley of arrows coming at her, quickly moving to the side and at the same time spewing out a large burst of flames to burn up the arrows. With yet another snarl she opened up her wings and took off upwards, heading in the direction those arrows had been fired from and swooping down at the attackers, swinging her claws.

Alicia kept her attention on the three bounty hunters that were still left directly in front of them. It was three on three now - though it was more like three on two and a half, seeing as the red haired appeared to be crippled, or at least had problems with her legs. "So... Who wants to die first? Or are you all to... Chicken?" she asked in a plain tone, attempting to taunt one of them to charge blindly at her.

Edited by Sean175

Turning around, Drakaht noticed the scene unfolding. Acting before thinking, he rushed forward and stood by the group getting attacked. "What's going on? Why're they after you?" He glared at the three attackers, flames flickering in his nostrils. "The nerve of some people, attacking women in broad daylight. Though it's better for it to be here, rather than some dark alley where nobody can stop you." Snorting angrily. He blew a thin jet of black fire at the attacker on the right.

The humanoid shape struggled to stand up, as the burning wood cracked and splintered whenever he tried to put his weight on them. The logs and trunks dropped off its body as it decided they weren't strong enough. It dragged itself around with its remaining body mass, which was entirely constructed out of stone. Stones rolled towards it slowly, and within a few minutes, its form was complete.

Taryav landed heavily in front of the stone man. He couldn't tell what it was. It looked humanoid, but was made of rocks. He was confused. And he didn't like things that made him confused. Screeching, he lunged at it, aiming to pin the later creature to the ground. Pain surged through his skull as he crashed head first into the creature, which did not budge. "HOSTILE INTENTION DETECTED. ENGAGING COMBAT" The rock-man grabbed Taryav with both hands, and with some effort, snapped his spine. Taryav screeched in pain as the Rock-man crippled him. The last thing he felt was the Rock-man gripping his neck and breaking it.

"THREAT ELIMINATED." The construct beeped, dropping the Wyvern's corpse. Scanning it's surroundings, it tried to figure out where it was.

Eidolus felt several thin vines gripping her. Looking down, she saw a Vine dragon holding on to her and trying to lower her to the ground safely. In its malnourished state, it was having a hard time taking her weight with its frail, thin vines. Struggling, it finally managed to lower her to the ground. "Thank you." She muttered, as she moved around, trying to shake off the electricity.

Edited by Melomancer

The distracted bounty hunter, with his attention partially turned to the woman with the knife drawn, did not react in time to avoid the incoming flames. Caught in the fire and almost immediately killed by it, the man's charred corpse collapsed on the ground, still ablaze. Dahlia sighed in relief. The people around her seemed to be coming to her aid as those men were being see as random assailants rather than law enforcers. Even Drakaht had come to her help - that certainly brought her some joy, knowing that her old friend was assisting her despite not recognizing them.

"Hired blades, for sure. Who hired them to go after us, now that would be a good question." Dahlia grunted, watching as the two other bladesmen charge forward at them. Ingrid quickly stepped forward and the attackers swung their blades at her. The orange-haired one dodged the first attack and deflected the other one with her dagger, then striked at the men multiple times, which made them back away. "Not so tough now, eh?" Ingrid grinned, tilting her head from side to side while keeping an eye at her enemy.

The archer being attacked by the Nebula dragon quickly dove to the ground to avoid the incoming claw sweep aimed at him. He quickly stood up and fired arrows at the dragon, at the fastest rate he could manage.

Meanwhile, his two comrades that were placed on separate buildings, seeing that their buddies on the ground were having trouble, decided to focus there rather than dealing with that Nebula. Their companion could probably make do. If they could neutralize the second dragon, taking out their two targets should be a walk in the park, considering how badly they were crippled. A second volley of arrows was fired from the buildings, this time aimed at Drakaht's back. But Dahlia didn't stop paying attention to these archers, confident that Ingrid could keep her safe from the swordfighters. Pointing at the incoming projectiles with her free arm, at the same time she cried the dragon's name slipped out of her mouth, "Drakaht! Behind you!"

Irina roared out in pain as she felt a sharp pain in her side, turning to see that she had been stuck by multiple arrows, she pulled her wing down in the way and suddenly dive down towards to building, slowing down quickly and acting as though she was going to land on the roof, but without warning spit out a ball of fire at the attacking archer. Having only faked the idea of landing in hopes to slightly distract him from the coming attack.

Alicia dashed forward and suddenly brought her other hand forward, which held a small-medium sized bag, which seemed to open as she brought it forward and flung a large amount of sand towards the faces of the attackers, hoping to get it in their eyes and blind them. She continued to dash forward following the sand closely and lunged her knife at one of the remaining attackers.

Hearing his name, Drakaht looked at the woman with surprise. How did she know his name? Distracted, he didn't notice the arrows until they were embedded in his skin. Roaring in a mixture of anger, confusion, and pain, he twisted sharply and incinerated the rest of the arrows. About half had hit him, sending trails of blood down his back. The arrows hurt, but didn't impede his movement too much. Seeing the woman lunge at one of the attackers, he turned to the other one, sending his barbed tail spiraling towards his chest.

That sand in the face was uncalled for. The two attackers didn't expect that woman to pull out a bag of sand to throw its contents on their faces, and before they knew it, one had a dragon's tail stuck into his chest and the other one got hit by a knife, the last two swordsmen fell dead on the ground. Ingrid frowned, she was hoping to get to kill more than just one of them.

The two archers watched as their companion battling the dragon was surprised and consumed by a fireball from the Nebula dragon. The bounty hunters stared at each other, now in fear and confusion. These targets had friends, something they didn't expect.

"This ain't worth the coin! Let's scram!"

The remaining two hunters on the rooftops quickly dropped their bows and made their way down from the buildings followed by a run straight for the town's exit.

Ingrid grinned sadistically and tried to pursue them, but Dahlia put her hand on the madwoman's shoulder as if trying to stop her. "Don't. They're not worth the trouble, and we might fall into some trap." she stated. Ingrid frowned, but she remembered what Dahlia would tell her in the time they spent together. Make the smart choice, not the fun choice. The orange-haired girl put her dagger back into its sheathe underneath the tattered shawl.

"Thank you for coming to our aid." Dahlia turned her attention to Drakaht and the woman that had helped them. She figured they'd probably recognize her by now since she had spilt the beans earlier by saying the Vampire dragon's name, but it was still worth a try to keep undercover. "We were looking for supplies when those censorkip.gif***s jumped on us from nowhere. Had you not come to our aid, I don't know what would have happened to us."

Yeah, he definitely recognized that voice. No wonder she knew his name. "Dahlia? Is that you?" He looked at her, relief flowing through him. By sheer luck, he had found one of his old friends. "How've you been these few months? Haven't seen you in so long. Lou disappeared, not sure where she went, and I've been with the trio dragons all this while." Flicking his tail to clean it of blood, he pushed the charred bodies into an alley. "Anyway, why would anyone hire them to go after you? What did you do?"

Well, so much for going around unrecognized. On the bright side, she hadn't been forgotten by her old friend.

"Yeah, it's me... I'm sorry for not having revealed myself earlier." Dahlia said, slowly walking up towards Drakaht with the help of her cane. "Let's just say I haven't done lawful things as of recent, but I swear my blade's been kept clean. Can't say the same about her, though." she said, glancing at the psychotic Ingrid for a moment before looking back at Drakaht. "Must have been some guy who got shoplifted or something, so he sent those guys to teach us a lesson." she sighed. She really didn't want to talk anything about her motives to leave or her crimes, he certainly wouldn't forgive her for such thing...

That was an old friend reunion though, not a military reunion. That first subject could be touched later.

"As for myself, to be honest... ever since that incident, I've seen better days." Dahlia frowned. "What about you? How have you been? Don't you have a clue as to what happened to our friend Lou?" she asked in a clearly worried tone.

Oh, right. There was one more thing she thought it was worth a mention.

"By the way, the girl with me is Ingrid, in case you didn't recognize her." Dahlia glanced at Ingrid once again, who just smirked. The longer hair, the ponytail, the bear claw scar, the shawl... it wouldn't be surprising if no one recognized her. "You don't need to worry, though. She's learned how to behave herself."

"I'm sorry. We should have backed off sooner, we should have retreated. We should have listened to you, but out stubbornness got your legs..."Drakaht bowed his head in shame, thinking about the incident. "And as for Lou, I don't know where she went. She just... Disappeared. I lost track of her completely, and she just vanished..." Glancing nervously as Ingrid, he softly whispered "Are you sure? I don't want her going bonkers and stabbing you or anything." He didn't hold a grudge over her attacking them previously, but he was still slightly uneasy around her. But she seemed fairly well behaved compared to the last time, so he decided to trust Dahlia's judgement.

Which I should have done the last time, instead of continuing with my stubbornness.. He thought. Guilt surged through him as he glanced at Dahlia's legs. "I've been doing okay, just a little lonely. I can't blame you for wanting to leave us after that, so don't feel guilty about it."

Alicia watched as the two archers attempted to run away, quickly pulling out and preparing to throw one of her throwing knives - but they were too far away now. A shame, she didn't like the idea of letting any of them live. Especially if they'd talk but then again perhaps they'd be too frightened to speak of what happened. She put her throwing knife back away along with her hunting knife.

Irina landed back down near Alicia, looking over to the humans that were now talking. This time Alicia wasn't going to be able to stop her, as they were all right there. "Hello again." she suddenly stated in a bit of a happy tone, which drew an immediate glance from Alicia, who had hoped to simply leave now that they'd helped - felt that they were about to get dragged into something else, be it a long drawn out conversation or that Irina would get her stuck hanging out around them.

Dahlia took a quick moment to look at the Nebula and the human accompanying her. "Oh, hello... you were helping us, too. You have my thanks." she said, quickly turning back to the Vampire dragon whom she really wanted to talk to. Those two, she definitely had seen them somewhere before, she just didn't remember where and when. Probably quite some time ago. Ingrid didn't take her eyes off them - their faces certainly rung a bell for her. "Hey... you're that starry dragon that I've met before, aren't you? And your friend's Apple, am I right?" she asked with a grin. Dahlia shrugged mentally. Who the hell was "Apple"? What kind of name was that? Probably a nickname assigned by Ingrid's twisted mind, she thought.

The redhead looked back at Drakaht. "As I said, don't worry. She's been with me for a while now." she whispered back in an attempt to assure the dragon that the madwoman wasn't going to maim and kill anyone anytime soon. She glanced at her legs for a brief moment. "I didn't leave you because of that. It was..." she paused. That incident, how their headstrongness caused her to be unable to properly walk anymore did leave her quite bitter, but she didn't actually hold any grudges against her old friends, let alone hate them. But it was such heroic mentality that couldn't identify with, she simply didn't believe in such thing called "save the world".

Dahlia took a step forward. "Look. Let's leave that to the past, there's no use arguing about if any of you are guilty or not - and for the record, I don't see you as guilty of it." she said in a rather soft tone, trying to wash away the guilt away from her friend. They were supposed to be happy about such reunion, not sad over past incidents. And from what she remembered, Drakaht was one of the ones who supported the idea of withdrawing rather than staying and fighting. "Besides, I'm still alive despite all that. Isn't that what matters?" Dahlia said, trying to lighten the mood up, something she hadn't done in ages.

Eren

He walked into the conversation. "There is no turning back now. If you want this place to have a future. Then we must fight. No matter how bad the situation because this isn't for us. It's for the entire planet that deserves a future without Kievo. Once we defeat Kievo we will be able to rebuild the world." He then glanced at Ingrid with a untrusting glance. He did think they should make plans from now on to prevent accidents like that. "But we will make plans. We wont just attack unprepared and alone. WE have alliances to help us. To make a difference for the world."

Edited by Soulking

Almas took down another small squadron of malnourished dragons, but her flight pattern faltered. A sharp pain became clear to her in her innermost thigh, as the scarred over blade wound made itself known to the bitter cold. She hissed, and in that moment, caught sight of a most peculiar thing.

There was something of a blur. Maybe ti was her vision, hindered by the snowy storm, or maybe it was the speed at which they flew, but a blur of black and blew flew with the wind, cutting down soldier after soldier upon their side with the grace and ease of a hunter's bow. A well-trained mutt, who only left behind torn wings, throats, and guts in their wake, from what she caught sight of. At least, where the blood was coming from that rained down. She decided to pursuit this blur personally, leaving only a word of curse behind to disorient her previous pursuers to others.

The blue trail that only briefly outlined this hunter's flight pattern wasn't natural, no. The heat that she could feel from her distance, whenever she came close to catching it, only for it to weave out of line, only meant one thing; fire. Faint, blue fire. The closer she came to catching it, the larger it seemed, the leaner, the more powerful in build. Still malnourished, of course, but their bigger build and somewhat healthier build, whatever was visible from behind in those brief moments, showed they may have been more recent troops enlisted into whatever rebellious force commends them. She almost envied their flight form, before nearly cursing her own mind for the thought. Her momentary distraction was a flaw, however, as she lost sight of it in an instant.

She suspended herself in flight for a moment, pausing pursuit to try to look around, but she saw no sign of the black blur . . . However, her pause was her mistake. What she thought a whistling wind of coldness, she predicted was her hunter all too late as she was torn into from behind. Harsh talons, of steel and burning metal she took brief note of, tore into her backside. She heard a hex all too soon, her own voice was silenced from spells. A burning mouth tore into her wings before another soldier pulled the dragon hunter away from her, leaving her to fall like crumpled, burning paper to the ground below.

Sapphire flames licked her ruining wing, which she quickly rolled into the snow to be rid of. Not that rolling into snow wasn't painful. any kind of movement was painful now, and her back was getting more and more painful by the minute. She tried a countercurse for her mute, for whatever the estranged rider swore unto her, but the rest of the pain kept her occupied. She only kept making further crimson mess unto the snow, from scales ruined on her backside, down to the few torn bites burning up her wing membrane.

Briefly, and only briefly did the thought pass, she missed Fortunato and his healing magic. But she was left to watch, in an ego-breaking kind of miserable pain, as the blur continued to fight on, until it eventually fled the battle for the other soldiers to continue. Though thankful she didn't yet feel death breathing down her neck, she spited what misery still kissed her.

She'd kill whichever trooper let that ******* beast escape. She swore that much. And she swore, with even more spite burning still in her soul, that she'd kill the beast in a fashion far worse if she ever saw them again. But she guessed it was her mistake, only for a moment, to take on the bigger hunter out of the party. Especially when she was so tired.

Speaking of tired, she almost felt inclined to pass out, from all that. Almost...

[[ Not a new introduction to the cast, but Almas was bound to underestimate her circumstances at some point, so it looks like one of the less malnourished hunters seems to have punished her for that. At least she's not dead - - yet. Hopefully. ]]

[[ Sorry for the shittiness of this response, my head feels sore from the particular time of month we all fear. Sorryyy ]]

A large grin made it's way across Bielgrath's face as he watched the last of the dragons that had attempted to ambush them plummet from the sky, dead.

"Back to the tower!" he yelled out to the remaining dragons, turning and flying back towards the tower with them.

Grenack seemed to smile as he watched the frey, the Kievoan forces were overwhelming and annihilating the sympathizers with ease. Not only did their forces have sheer numbers in comparison - but they were in much better physical condition. But as he turned his head to look in the direction Bielgrath had flown to, something caught his attention. It was Lady Almas laying in the snow injured. He turned his head sharply to three dragons flying by him, "You there. Go, protect Lady Almas from further attack. Now." he ordered, to which the three dragons immediately changed their course and landed in the area around her, seeming to patrol for any hostiles that would attempt to get to close.

Caecilius watched from just inside the tower's entrance, his head turned so that his single eye could see better. He seemed to be going through the minds of the attackers, "Most of these dragons... Seem to have no leader, they simply followed others... But there are others... Portions of their minds are blocked out to me... Perhaps if I had rested, I could break through... But not in this state." Caecilius said to himself very quietly, now wishing he had been resting. Whoever organized these dragons initially could be a great threat, even if most of them here were non-aligned.

He sent out a telepathic message to Bielgrath and Grenack, "These dragons are mostly unorganized.... But some of them are having thoughts of calling for a retreat. The grey dragon with no tail leads them. He must not be killed. But rather, allowed to retreat so that we might follow him - and find not only who leads him, but where they are located.".

Bielgrath chuckled as he received Caecilius' message, "And then, we shall thoroughly enjoy exterminating them." Bielgrath sent back, which seemed to bring a chuckle to both Grenack and Caecilius, both of them could simply picture the chaos within their minds.

---------------------

"You're welcome!" Irina quickly responded to the thanks of the red haired, only to hear the orange haired one speak... Her voice was so familiar, and then she referred to Alicia as "Apple". "Hey, I know you..! Your... Umm...Uh..." Irina stopped and paused for a moment, while Alicia was clearly agitated by Ingrid's presence. "Ingrid! ...Right?" Irina suddenly stated, then asked for confirmation. The name of the other one still wasn't coming to mind however, though she felt it would soon enough if it wasn't said.

"Yeah, that's what matters most..." Drakaht said, with a smile. Looking at the Nebula and her friend, he tried his best to sound friendly. "I'm Drakaht, it's nice to meet you. Thank you for helping Dahlia earlier." Glancing at them, he felt something familiar about them. "Have we met? You two look familiar somewhat..."

The large stone creature stomped through the forest. Pieces of scattered iron weaponry slowly gravitated towards him. "SCANNING. IRON WEAPONS. ORCISH DESIGN. STORING INFORMATION." The discarded orc weaponry attached themselves to him, with several twisting into shape. His left arm fell apart as the stone crumbled and dropped off, only to be replaced with a new, fairly shiny iron arm. Regarding his now stronger left arm fondly, C5 Kept walking, scanning his surrounding for some clue as to where he was. Most of his information had been corrupted, and he didn't know where he was. The last bit of memory he had been able to salvage had been an large creature ripping his body apart repeatedly until he powered off. Still walking, he crossed onto a large, rocky plateau. Scorch marks and dried blood were scattered around where he was, as well as claw marks and deep gouges in the rocks. Ignoring it, he moved onwards.

Irina turned her attention to the vampire dragon as she attempted to recognize him, she knew she had definitely seen him before.... "I'm Irina. And this is Alicia." she stated, giving a glance towards her much more annoyed human friend. Irina turned her attention to Drakaht again and remembered where she had seen this dragon before. "I know where I remember you from... That egg cellar in that castle." Irina said in a slightly sadder tone, the sight of all the dead eggs still bothered her and had given her nightmares for several weeks after seeing it.

Alicia seemed suddenly less annoyed as she looked to Irina, she didn't know what her friend was talking about as she'd never been told, an egg cellar? What could be so special about that? She wondered, but it was after she had gone into that castle that she began to have nightmares. This began to bother Alicia both quickly and greatly, as she could only wonder what Irina could of possibly seen.

All joy that Dahlia had found in meeting again with her old friend Drakaht was wiped out in a blink of an eye after hearing Eren's words, her delight quickly turned into frustration and disgust as she turned to face the Thunder dragon. Who was he, again? She tried to recall his name. Eren, was it? Wasn't he one of the dragons who insisted on fighting the dragons back then? "You're kidding me, right?" the redhead snapped, clearly annoyed by what had been said. "Give me a ****ing break." she growled. So much for being in a good mood after the last days (or weeks, or months...) were grumpy, grey days for her.

"You said you wanted to rebuild the world after Kievo's dead? Let me give you the news." Dahlia paused for a brief moment, trying to recall her knowledge on Kevatia's history. "The dragon you loathe so much has died roughly five thousand years ago, coincidentally around the same time the world was plunged into this state. If rebuilding it was going to be so easy, I doubt we'd be struggling to survive to this day on." she continued, while Ingrid briefly took her attention away from Irina and Alicia to pay attention to her companion. It was very much true that after what happened she was much more pessimistic and even easier to anger to the point of snapping, rightfully or wrongfully so.

"You already live in the future you fight for. Chaos has arrived, and it's here to stay." Dahlia mumbled, slightly calmer than what she was just seconds ago. She sighed, the words simply poured out from her mouth the moment Eren spoke and got in her nerves. Poor Drakaht certainly didn't deserve to hear any of that, nor did Irina and Alicia. But that heroic, stubborn mentality certainly did anger her, considering what it cost her.

Ingrid shrugged with her single arm, not quite sure of why Dahlia was so angry, and turned to the Nebula dragon and her friend. "Aye, that be me, right!" she grinned, looking at Irina. "And you... you're... um..." she looked down, trying to remember her name.

Irina wasn't sure what to think after hearing Dahlia snap at the other dragon, though in a sense it reminded her of Alicia's view on the situaton. Great, just great she thought. Now there were two people looking at the situation negatively, "Want some help with that, or do you want to try and remember?" Irina teased jokingly as Ingrid tried to remember her name, but then it struck her, what had Dahlia just said? "Chaos has arrived, and it's hear to stay." ? Her words were very true - the same thing her and Alicia had thought for some time now, that all they could do was preserve what still exists.

But Bielgrath obviously didn't think the same. Nor did any of the other high ranking Kievoans; could they possibly have some form of plan? Some way to negate this chaos? An advantage for themselves, over the rest of Kevatia? Her face fell grim with this thought, for if it were true - then it was quite possible, whatever sliver of hope they might have now could simply fade away in an instant.

((forgot to specify that Irina was responding to Ingrid... lol))

Edited by Sean175

Eren

"He's going to be revived very soon. They have his bones and soon he'll be back to cause chaos once more. Should we have to go separate paths because you don't agree. Then you may simply desert us again. I never said it would be easy and it will be hard. We probably wont live to see that. But if you want to desert once again go ahead. I'll be fine without you holding me back once the real battle starts." He then walked away to find Armin.

"You're just a damned fool." Dahlia grumbled, watching as the Thunder dragon walked away. "I can barely walk thanks to you, how do you expect me to even help you in your lost cause?" she continued, glancing at her legs and the cane for a moment. She could no longer move agile like she once did, hell, the chained blades weren't ever strapped to her chest like they once were. What was the point of keeping around something she couldn't use?

"Oh, I remember now!" Ingrid jumped. "You're... you're Stars! Or was it Sigma? Maybe Rozalia? Errr..." she continued to think, before groaning. "I give up! What's your name?!"

"Eren." Drakaht growled firmly, "I'm not leaving behind Dahlia again. This plan was dubious at best, and at worst, a complete waste of time. We can't save the world so easily. I may have clung on to that foolish notion the past few months, but now that Dahlia's here, reality is starting to sink in." He paused to catch his breath."If Kievo comes back to life, it's really none of our business. Unless he tries to hurt or kill us, I think it's a bad idea to actively seek him out." Trying to convince him, he continued "You'll get yourself killed with that arrogance. If he was as weak as you think, the war would have ended as soon as it begun, with his throat slit open and his body ripped to shreds. You can't beat him that easily. And even if they have his bones, I'm no mage, but even I know that bringing him back to life is no simple feat. It'll take the most powerful of magicks to do that."

Getting up, Eidolus panted heavily. She hadn't expected that attack. The electric dragon had definitely been a surprise. Thoroughly embarrassed with how easily she was brought down, she flapped her wings, taking to the skies again. Seeing the tower, she landed and made her way back in. "What did I miss?"

Almas didn't appreciate watching the battle crumble to a stop from her place in the snow, that much was certain. The soldiers patrolling her form while the pain receded had to walk carefully to avoid being lashed at by her tail, and though she may have been muted, for the time being, and knew that curse would wear off at some point, she couldn't help the mouthing of whatever cursing she could manage. But that pain eventually faded by the cold, thus, she could at least move without stirring the burning.

She rolled over onto her side with a low growl in her throat, tucking her torn wing closely against her as she made those few attempts to get herself on her feet. It only took three initial tries to get her quadrupedal, even then, she was at least clear to the other three she didn't want to lean on or be carried by anyone. Her walk back inside of the castle felt like an eternity to the walk of shame, in her case, even if it only took a total of five minutes to reach the doors.

From the telepathic message she sent out, even though distorted by whatever pain was left, she seemed not to have taken her ambush too harshly.

' If anyone's planning on taking pursuit of those mutts, ' came the mind-intruding hiss, ' and they find any Falconiform among them, I want that one for myself. I find they're dead before I get them, the one responsible is getting skinned.'

At least, she didn't take it harshly in her standards.

Honestly, an ambush from behind? What low trick was that for a goody two shoes rebel? . . . That was HER tactic. Really, that was the only thing she took remotely ill-set about it, she couldn't have cared for her back being torn open or her wing being ripped concerningly. But at that point, she just wanted a bison to herself, a warm bath, a bit of patching up and a long nap, she couldn't care for much else. She'd learn to care when she woke up without the ache and the cold.

[[ Feeling a bit iffy today, so replies may be poor ]]

Caecilius turned to look at Eidolus as she entered and asked what she had missed, "I have read some of their minds... While most of them simply followed the main force for the sake of fighting us, those that didn't have portions of their mind blocked to my currently weak magic... But I was able to gather that the Gray Dragon with no tail leads them - and that they will likely retreat soon." Caecilius said as he turned to watch the chaos outside once again before continuing, "He must not be killed, for when they retreat we can follow them back to their true leader. The one that sent them here in the first place."

"RETREAT! FALL BACK! WE HAVE LOST!" a dragon yelled out from the frey, followed by the sound of more dragons yelling retreat. And retreat they began to do, quite quickly. But they began to become pursued by Bielgrath's forces (I'll just refer to them as this for now, since he's leading). "Cease and desist my brethren." Bielgrath yelled out, causing his forces to immediately cease pursuit and return to the fortress grounds. Grenack then turned his attention to a Frostbite Dragon and a Red Dragon "Pursue them, but do not engage. We must find their lair and their leader." Grenack stated, drawing a simple nod from them as they waited a few moments for the enemy dragons to get further away, then took off into the sky themselves in pursuit.

----------

"Huh? Oh, right... I'm Irina." she responded to Ingrid who had tried rather amusingly to guess her name, though the happiness in her tone of voice seemed to be gone at the moment. Especially after hearing what Drakaht had said, sure in a sense it seemed he was right to not actively seek him as long as he didn't go after them... But would that be the case? Was that even possible? The Kievoans seemed determined to destroy not only all other races, but any of their own race who dared associate with them. Her eyes diverted away from the group and towards the ground, she was unsure of how to feel for once. On one hand if nothing was done Kievo would be left a free hand and they'd likely all be killed, while pursuing him could mean even more certain death but with a chance to stop them.

Eren

He walked right back into the frey. "Kievo will come after us you know that as well as I do. This isn't for your censorkip.gif wants. I will personally kill you if you decide to leave. You risk giving out information. You leave I censorkip.gif you up and kill you. Get it now?" He unsheathed his claws. And stalked them as he came closer. "I wont give you a chance to escape. I'll kill you right here and now if you decide you censorkip.gif"

Edited by Soulking

Dahlia calmly listened to Eren's words and death threats before laughing them off sarcastically. "Oh, you think you can scare me by killing me? Ever considered a career as a comedian?" she asked in a tone as if challenging him, even stepping forward to get closer, a loud thump could be heard from the cane hitting the ground. "Sure, go ahead and slit my throat with those claws of yours. What's that going to prove? That you're willing to kill crippled women who can barely walk, let alone defend themselves? You've already ****ed me up anyway. Look, months later and my legs are nearly as bad as when they got squashed by that copper dragon!" she continued, locking her eyes into Eren's.

"Yeah, I sure do risk giving out information." Dahlia said, quoting the dragon's words. "And what would I gain with that? A futile attempt to bargain my life in exchange for information? Oh, no, I'm afraid your enemy doesn't work like that. They hate humans. I am a human. I could tell those Kievoists right where you're at, planning to stop their Lord's revival or to kill him again if he comes back. They would kill me afterwards. Or I could tell them how far your tail is stuck up your arse. They'll probably laugh, then kill me anyway." she scoffed. "Hmph. And I was considering staying around, give Drakaht some company after everybody split apart. But it appears that over the time, you've just gotten worse and worse. And I ain't staying around to hear you constant whining, demanding and baseless heroic speeches. As for Drakaht, I'll say I'll support his choice, but that he'll always be welcome and warmly received in case he stumbles across us again or our shelter."

Ingrid appeared to be agitated after all that. Ignoring the dragon Irina and her human friend Alicia, she stuffed her hand into her shawl, drawing her keris dagger which was still stained with the bounty hunter's blood. "Gah, all this talk is pissin' me off! Head hurts! Can I just stab 'im and be done with it?!" she said, licking her lips, but Dahlia stepped back and placed one of her arms in front of the psychotic woman.

"Don't. We're just here to purchase supplies and other stuff we need." the redhead said and glared at Eren, while Ingrid sheathed her blade. "That is all."

Edited by MetalDragon