Magnus Kingdom Project

Magnus Kingdom Community Project

Hey everyone! I'm back! I have Princess Zgigib of Agapi, and I'm making big plans for the lineages. smile.gif If anyone would like an egg, I have This One available, and more on the way!

I'll continue the lineage myself if nobody else would like an egg I have; I have huge plans for it, like I said.

Sorry for not using the proper format for offering the egg, but I'm just saying that I'm still here and I'm breeding Agapi eggs for people! smile.gif If you want anything bred with Agapi from anything on my scroll, please just ask! Assuming the dragons produce an egg, I'm happy to breed. smile.gif

Edited by Zeditha

I'd like to register a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: Here!

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Olive dragon, Agapi clan

Gen of Magnus: 5th gen (Noble)

Edited by Zeditha

"url" works better than "link" wink.gif Nice lineage, forming a "wave" with these unusual body shapes of Olives!

I'll probably continue my various breeding projects (of which a great deal involve this Kingdom) once the Valentine frenzy is over.

Oops, edited that xd.png

Glad you like it! I hope to breed the spiral to an olive/neotropical stairstep. Working on the Agapi spiral first though.

Question. Is This dude a Prince? Reason would be in This lineage.

Similarly for all the other Whiptails in that lineage; are they all of their partner's rank? I'm just trying to make sure I understood the rules before I renamed the dragons.

If you would like him to be a Prince, just name him like that, but since he is not descended from any Magnus pairs himself, he's "just" a mate:

Any Magnus may have as many mates as you choose, even one-time mates. No need to change their name either.

(Quoted from page 1)

Well, I knew from that that he certainly didn't have to be a Prince. However, is he allowed to be an Agapi Prince? I want him to be, it just isn't very clear to me whether or not I can.

I think you can use any title you like - after all, there are plenty of lineages around on DC that use the title Prince, just like the other titles that the Magnus Kingdom is using. Just the family name is reserved to direct descendents.

Maybe xeyla etc. can also weigh in on this smile.gif

Oh nelly, I'm so sorry I have not been around for this recently! I have not been that active since my husband and I have discovered Trove from Trion Games. I have even had a few hatchlings die on me for the first time in years. O.o

I will be starting to breed once again after my current batch of eggs hatch. I had so much fun decorating my cave.

As to the name for the Whiptail:

The newly joined clan member may not have the Magnus name as it's name, only the clan name, if you choose to use it.

So, this means he can be named "Prince Zsogo Agapi", but he cannot have the name of Magnus. Magnus is the Lineage name, and Agapi is the clan name.

Hope that helps smile.gif

I discovered the form! :3

Offspring Lineage Link: cdMFK

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Olive, from Agapi

Gen of Magnus: 6

If anyone wants an egg from any of my Agapi dragons, I'm happy to breed... It seems that I have more Agapi dragons than anyone, even the Agapi 'leader', Claudii. xd.png

Anyway, the above egg is available if anyone wants it! Just post or PM, I'll happily gift it to anyone who will take care of it and name it. smile.gif

Edited by Zeditha

Another generation of Olive spiral has been achieved!

Offspring Lineage Link: Noble Sinquesk

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Olive Agapi

Gen of Magnus: 7

Edited by Zeditha

Zeditha, I don't think you quite understood... The Agapi name has to be carried through the offspring. Agapi is the surname. (i.e. the dragon should be named Lord Tjtyix Agapi.)

Oops, I must have misread something. I'll go fix the names of all the dragons.

I'll also name the hatchling properly, but that's for when it hatches, since it's still an egg.

I'm gifting a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: lineage

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Duoth Opulescent-purple

Gen of Magnus: 2nd

Gift link: Enjoy!

Hey guys!

I have a 2nd gen Galaxie/Vesper pair, from a couple of years back now, who I will happily breed if anybody desires an offspring with a lineage similar to this guy. =)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gL5Xj

If you're interested, please just PM me to let me know. c=

~Thorn

It seems to have been a while since I last updated here, so...

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/RrXqg

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Agapi, Olive

Gen of Magnus: 8

It won't be long before the next generation is added, either; I have an influenced CB Whiptail egg ready to hatch!

For some reason, these guys always seem to be REALLY lucky when it comes to breeding. I have never had a refusal, no-interest, wrong gender or wrong breed come from this lineage. It's uncanny just how perfect they are.

*casts revive dead on the thread*

Ahem, rise up from the dead and live again!

*cue dramatic music*

Hello members of the Magnus Kingdom! It has come to my attention that there have been new breeds discovered, which need to wiggle their way into the Kingdom. We should try to find a Representative Mated Pair, and welcome them into our Kingdom. Please ask your adventurers to wander the lands far and wide, and issue invitations to the new Kings and Queens. We have plenty of land set aside for the future generations, and all draconic types are welcome here.

*stands down from the balcony, and goes back to the study*

I have a new Clan!

Glitari Clan (Gemshard/Lunar Herald)

(I'm afraid images do not work from this computer, because I'm at school and the wiki seems to be half-blocked. I'll edit them in as soon as I get home, though!)

King Jasex Glitari (Blue Gemshard)

Queen Ovectia Glitari (Silver Lunar Herald)

Neither of these breeds are in a clan here, and I had an unbred CB of each so... New Clan!

Their first offspring is here: https://dragcave.net/lineage/rt7R6

If anyone wants it, just ask smile.gif

Edited by Zeditha

I have a new Clan!

Glitari Clan (Gemshard/Lunar Herald)

(I'm afraid images do not work from this computer, because I'm at school and the wiki seems to be half-blocked. I'll edit them in as soon as I get home, though!)

King Jasex Glitari (Blue Gemshard)

Queen Ovectia Glitari (Silver Lunar Herald)

Neither of these breeds are in a clan here, and I had an unbred CB of each so... New Clan!

Their first offspring is here: https://dragcave.net/lineage/rt7R6

If anyone wants it, just ask smile.gif

That is a wonderful pair! I will update the OP with the new royalty, and will fix the pictures that seem to be missing.

I will also add in a new section of needed breeds, so people can add them when they have time.

Uh... I somehow forgot this project existed ._. But now I'm glad to see that it has been revived! Hopefully I will be able to be more active again.

I bred an egg from one of my clans, maybe someone would like to take it.

I'm gifting a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/5ldaw

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Feloidea, Pillow

Gen of Magnus: 2nd gen

Gift link: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

The Feloidea clan is the smallest I have, with a progeny of only 3 dragons plus the egg above.

Oh, and I love the Glitari clan, such a pretty combination!

Edited by Claudii