Magnus Kingdom Project

Magnus Kingdom Community Project

I will choose a chicken winner tomorrow evening, around 6pm Cave Time. The egg has a little over 3 days left before dying.

Numbers picked, between 1-10:

Edited by xeyla

So, no Universe clan anymore? Or does someone have offspring from that clan?

I'd pick 2 for the chicken raffle smile.gif

Oh, so we would able to continue the Universe clan...

And I was finally able to think of a nice clan name for a new clan I have been thinking about since I caught the Copper laugh.gif

I have a new Clan!

Chrysocolla (Verdigris Copper/Undine)

user posted imageuser posted image

King Zovez Chrysocolla v (Verdigris Copper)

Queen Valesca Chrysocolla v (Undine)

They already produced an Undine egg, in case someone is interested in it wink.gif

Edit: I tried to fix the images, but it seems I'm too dumb for it. When I take the images from the Wikia, it says I can't use dynamic images here or something like that.

Edited by Claudii

Remove everything behind the .gif or .png with the image addresses from the wiki.

edit: Great, I see you got it smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I will choose a chicken winner tomorrow evening, around 6pm Cave Time. The egg has a little over 3 days left before dying.

Numbers picked, between 1-10:

Ok, here is the random number: 4!

user posted image

Zeditha is the winner! I will send you your new eggy happy.gif

I have bred this Agapi egg and named Princess Igwal Duskryn!

I'd like to keep this egg (I try to keep the firstborn of each of my pairs) but any future eggs are up for anyone to adopt smile.gif

Also, if anyone wants an offspring of any pair in the lineage, feel free to ask. I'm happy to send over an egg, or even an influenced hatchling.

Thank you, Ruby, for helping me with the images smile.gif

I'm gifting a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/wRFvW

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Idea + Ridgewing

Gen of Magnus: 4th

Gift link: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I currently like to hunt the AP, hoping that I will find some nice even-gens that are not checkers or PBs. Mostly I find 2nd gens. And somehow, I was able to catch this. I wonder which of my 2nd gen Magnus dragons will fit her best biggrin.gif

I'd like to register a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Uoy4H

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Glitari Gemshard

Gen of Magnus: 3rd

I thought the mate was a CB Herald, but it actually made quite a pretty EG lineage smile.gif If anyone wants it, please do ask!

I want to request a mate for my magnus!

Breed of Mate wanted: Lunar Herald (any colour)

Lineage needed: CB, if possible!

I don't seem to have any suitable CB Heralds to continue a spiral lineage of Glitaris. I'll continue searching next week, but I don't think I grabbed that many xd.png

And finally:

I'd like to register a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link:https://dragcave.net/lineage/PSHBs

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Glitari Lunar Herald

Gen of Magnus: 2nd!

I'll keep it if nobody wants it, but it's absolutely free for anyone who asks. smile.gif

Edited by Zeditha

When you said "continue searching next week", did you actually mean you wouldn't be here to pick up a gifted Lunar Herald until then either?

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/FEpoh

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Riesling + White

Gen of Magnus: 3rd even

As some of you are using the Form to register their Magnus dragon, I searched for old Doc that I used to keep track of all our dragons. And I found it!

Now this whole thing is very outdated and I'm not sure if we still want to use it. I would prefer making a new one. Or I could give the old one a complete upgrade.

Edited by Claudii

As some of you are using the Form to register their Magnus dragon, I searched for old Doc that I used to keep track of all our dragons. And I found it!

Now this whole thing is very outdated and I'm not sure if we still want to use it. I would prefer making a new one. Or I could give the old one a complete upgrade.

I received a Magnus offspring!

Thank you for the white, I just had an egg hatch today so I could take it.

As for the form:

I really like the layout format you did. If it would be easier to make a new one, then we can. I will try to help fill it out, if it is a shared document.

Just one question: Are we going to record "lost" clan members, like the ones that were abandoned and not named correctly? Just wondering, since I have a few like that (i think) on some of my progeny lists.

When you said "continue searching next week", did you actually mean you wouldn't be here to pick up a gifted Lunar Herald until then either?

I meant I'd go back through my scroll more thoroughly to look for more CB Lunars when my princess was ready to be bred again.

I'm sorry for my sudden absence; some real life things came up and I haven't checked DC at all for a few days.

I'll pick up your egg as soon as mine get enough views to hatch. Thank you very much for the gift, and sorry you've had to hold onto it for so long.

As for the form:

I really like the layout format you did. If it would be easier to make a new one, then we can. I will try to help fill it out, if it is a shared document.

Just one question: Are we going to record "lost" clan members, like the ones that were abandoned and not named correctly? Just wondering, since I have a few like that (i think) on some of my progeny lists.

I don't think that I would change much of the layout format, as it looks good to me, too. A shared document is a good idea smile.gif

I'm still not sure if I want to make a new document with the same or a similar layout, or if I just want to update the old one. Maybe it would be easier to make a new one and everyone who is still active posts a list with their Magnus dragons, so they can be added to the document all at once.

For the "lost" clan members... I would actually prefer not to add them. The thing is, I remember having trouble with eggs and unnamed/ungendered hatchlings that were registered. I added them to the lists, and then I had to keep track of what happens to them so that I can add their name and gender. When they were traded or gifted, it made it even worse, because I had to read through all gifting and receiving forms in this thread, to find out who is the current owner.

So, I would suggest that we use the "register"-form only for grown up and named dragons in our possession. It would make things much easier for those who make the document.

Oops, looks like this slipped through my brains - I needed to make room and then forgot whatfor sad.gif

It's a pretty combination though - checker material for sure smile.gif

edit: Thanks Claudii wub.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Have another Chrysocolla up for grabs xd.png

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/TYmNI

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Chrysocolla + Undine

Gen of Magnus: 2nd gen

EDIT: Updated the teleport link, as it hatched. Going to gift away/abandon it somewhere else when it is at 5 days, as I really don't want to keep it xd.png

Edited by Claudii

I received a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/iev8x

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Original Magnus, Nebula

Gen of Magnus: 2nd

Thank you, cladus! I hope you are doing well, and that life has become a little bit less troublesome for you.

I already have a 2nd gen of the original pair, but as no one else was here to take your egg, I did. I will take good care of it and hopefully it will produce a lot of lovely offspring smile.gif

If someone else, who doesn't have a 2nd gen original Magnus, wants to have it, just shoot me a PM and I will give it to you! But please note that I am going to influence it now tongue.gif So if it hatches on my scroll. It will be a female.

Is it possible that this project ist "dying" again? I always have a feeling that no one is truly interested anymore, which is kind of sad...

If it is okay for everyone, I would rearrange parts of the first posts here, to make it more clear what our goal is and how things are working. Because now things are obviously not working...