Magnus Kingdom Project

Magnus Kingdom Community Project

Why am I not getting messages about this thread? :c

Anyways, I'm kind of curious to see if we can create some kind of game or lineage pattern with all of the kingdoms to get a bit of activity in the group |D

Updated to here!

Added the new clan to the first post. I'm sorry I have not been active here, I got sucked into other games and the new releases.

If someone wants to post any ideas about a Game we can incorporate into this lineage to make it more appealing, please post some ideas. (Thank you Narvix biggrin.gif) I am currently still collecting 2Gs of our clans, while working on a personal lineage.

Any ideas are welcome!

~Xeyla

Maybe we could all work on a large EG dragon with all the kingdoms in them? ^.^

That is currently a goal of mine. Just a PB EG Magnus lineage. So far I have up to 4th Gen, but I still have breeding to do.

That's pretty Ruby smile.gif

And some editing:

I'd like to register a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: Here

Clan + Breed of Magnus: de Marea, Red-finned

Gen of Magnus: 3rd EG

I want a Magnus

Scroll Link: Here

PM Link: Here

Do you already have a Magnus: Yes

What Clan/Generation would you like: 2nd Gen Hyacintho

Do you intend to gift/trade this specific egg you will receive? No. Gonna try and make a fancy lineage then gift the result of that smile.gif Thank you Tiga ^^

I want a Magnus

What Clan/Generation would you like: 2nd Gen Agapi

Do you intend to gift/trade this specific egg you will receive? No. Look up tongue.gif

I want a Magnus

What Clan/Generation would you like: 2nd Gen Feloidea

Do you intend to gift/trade this specific egg you will receive? No. See note above x3

Second edit:

I received a Magnus offspring!

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Tsunami Hyacintho

Gen of Magnus: 2nd

Edited by Narvix

Gonna bump this. I'll send a PM to Claudii in another day or two. She doesn't seem to have been on in the past week. At least, that's when she last made any sort of post.

I'm planning a multi-Kingdom lineage up to 12 generations. That requires 11 of the kingdoms. I have one from Tiga and, once I figure out if I'm using de Marea or Horizon, then I only need 9 eggs left. However, I'm thinking I'll request an egg as the generations progress so I'm not overwhelmed by eggs for one project (and so I can keep up on other projects |D). I'm going to call it a Sound Wave Lineage. I'll leave it to your imaginations about how that looks ;D

No need to PM me, I'm still there wink.gif It is just that I had a couple of real-life worries that ruined a lot of my motivation (had to quit university, was searching for a company where I would be able to get a... schooling? if that is the right word... Now I am working at a place where I might be able to do that, but I have do drive an hour to get there, therefore I am very tired when I come home). Sooo... I haven't been very active during the last weeks, but I checked at least if I got some PMs almost every day.

Got a PM from someone today who was asking for an Agapi egg. Have send them a teleport link.

Ruby, I took the eggy :3

Claudii, I hope things get better for you. sad.gif I'm sorry that you've been having to face such troubles.

Edit: I'll put together the receive form when I'm not on my phone.

Edit 2:

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Nubigena Daydream

Gen of Magnus: 2nd

Edited by Narvix

I'm gifting a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/BCaAQ

Clan + Breed of Magnus: de Marea/Vesper, Tidal

Gen of Magnus: 3EG

Gift link: -claimed!-

user posted image

If wanted, I can breed more tomorrow evening smile.gif

Edited by xeyla

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/BCaAQ

Clan + Breed of Magnus: de Marea/Vesper, Tidal

Gen of Magnus: 3EG

This is actually really helpful for me smile.gif I can use it as the very start of the line and get to working on the 4th gen ^^ Thank you.

I'll only need 8 more 2nd gens now smile.gif

Both are hatchlings, not influenced

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/lA7Ar

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Magnus/Novae/Reflectere/Horizon, Nebbie

Gen of Magnus: 4EG

Gift link: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

user posted image

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/I5qG2

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Centauri/Novae/Nubigena/Neon, Bleeding Moon

Gen of Magnus: 4EG

Gift link: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

user posted image

~~~Both hatchlings have the Novae clan in them, my bad, I was going for a 5th Gen, but no inbreeding.~~~

Have you used the Lineage preview on AoND? That will show you what the outcome will look like. happy.gif

I want to become a Donor!

Scroll Link: Scroll

PM Link: PM

Magnus's You will breed: I will breed Agapi dragons, from my Olive Princess. Your choice of mate, as long as it's on my scroll, or you want to gift me something to mate her with. I'll happily influence any eggs you give me.

Restrictions, if any: I don't have any personal preferences over what happens to the egg; although of course Magnus restrictions apply.

Yup ^^ I've just debated on whether I should show it to you guys while I'm working on it |D I want it to be secret in how it turns out until the final result is born but then, I also want to get opinions on if it actually looks as good as I'm hoping .-.

So I decided to provide a lineage view every now and then.

I think I see what you are doing, and it looks nice so far biggrin.gif

I want a Magnus

Scroll Link: meh.. http://dragcave.net/user/xeyla

Do you already have a Magnus: Yes, many!

What Clan/Generation would you like: 2G Hyacintho Clan

Do you intend to gift/trade this specific egg you will receive? Nope!

I shall PM the owner of said clan!

I want to become a Donor!

Scroll Link: Scroll

Magnus's You will breed: I will breed Agapi dragons, from my Olive Princess. Your choice of mate, as long as it's on my scroll, or you want to gift me something to mate her with. I'll happily influence any eggs you give me.

Restrictions, if any: I don't have any personal preferences over what happens to the egg; although of course Magnus restrictions apply.

Thanks for offering to become a donor smile.gif One of us will get your info added to the list soon. I'm intending to do so tomorrow morning. ^^

And thanks, Xeyla, for your thoughts smile.gif

Is there any interest in Avatar clans, similar to the other hybrid clans?

Made a tiny update. I added Zeditha's donor sheet to the list and I also added missing progeny links to the clans who didn't have them up.

Is someone still keeping track of registered dragons. I can make a new sheet/document if needed and follow progeny links. Just let me know.

~ Narvix

I don't think so? They'd be a bit harder to obtain.

What's the reasoning behind that? blink.gif The description "include every type of dragon" didn't seem to exclude those. huh.gif *shrugs* Guess I'll store them for some other projects then and give the egg away, or whatever.

Edited by Ruby Eyes