user posted image

Edited by xeyla

Both went to a new home!

Edited by xeyla

I have a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/5yxWY

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Cygnus + Day Glory drake

Gen of Magnus: 3rd even

Trade or Gift Link: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I found something on the first post that somehow confused me. I know that I am a mod here and could easily delete what is confusing me, but I prefer asking if anybody knows why it is there first.

What I mean is below the Radias clan:

Radias Clan (Dark Myst Pygmy/Pygmy)

user posted imageuser posted image

King Aphrodion Radias (Dark Myst Pygmy)

Queen Ecliptica Radias (Pygmy)

Offspring List: http://dragcave.net/progeny/O2snR

-2nd Generations:

user posted image/Any Pygmy for a Mate

This 2nd generations thing. I don't know why it is there and what it is supposed to be for laugh.gif No other clan has that, is it just a mistake?

Now, something else. I already told you that I have a complete list of ALL progeny from our clans. Not only the ones people on this thread do own, but ALL. I made updates whenever I felt like it, but I have to admit, that this has gotten quite rare. The reason of this is not that we now have so many clans, but the fact that there are currently 355 descendents of our clans. And checking if 355 dragons were bred since the last check takes quite a while. It is always fun when I start doing these checks, but it gets a bit boring pretty fast xd.png

So I'd like to do something else to keep track of at least the dragons the people who use this thread do own.

How about I make a google doc where I list all Magnus dragons that are posted via the "I have a Magnus offspring!" form? We could put the link in the first post, so that everybody could see them, and we wouldn't have to have those lists some of us already made, were they posted all of the Magnus dragons they own. I somehow believe it would be easier... If you don't like the idea, forget about it xd.png

Now I hope that this weird explanation isn't too confusing...

The 2nd Gen Dark Myst thing is from Ponystar. She said that pygmy can have any other pygmy as a mate, so I just made the note next to it. I don't think it has a set mate still.

IO like the idea of a google document, it will be easier for us to update. I've been bad and have not been tracking my breedings, or updating my offspring I have (i'm sorry, i will go to my room). I will update my lists this weekend.

I will breed my clans this weekend also, once I have the room needed. If anyone wants a specific paring, please let me know. I have to organize my scroll also (that will take a long time), it has gotten messy again. I'm thinking about making a Google Doc for that also, not sure yet.

I received a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/5yxWY

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Cygnus + Day Glory drake

Free to good home:

Still here! 1-10-14

I'm gifting a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/rqO3I

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Magnus/Novae/Galaxie, Tan Ridgewing

Gen of Magnus: 4th even

Gift Link:Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

user posted image

Edited by xeyla

Minor Update!

Fixed the forms on the first post. I decided to separate the Gift/Received forms. This way we can use the correct ones smile.gif

Added the Gemlore clan! I want a baby from them for my project biggrin.gif I will post the form next week, if we do not have a new release on sunday.

~xeyla

Minor Update!

Fixed the forms on the first post. I decided to separate the Gift/Received forms. This way we can use the correct ones smile.gif

Added the Gemlore clan! I want a baby from them for my project biggrin.gif I will post the form next week, if we do not have a new release on sunday.

~xeyla

that is np, if we don't have a release on sunday i'll breed em for you then!

If we don't have a release on sunday, I will also PM one of the breeders of a clan I don't have yet xd.png

xeyla, the Tan Ridgewing egg is beautiful, and I would take it, if there weren't so many dragons I own in there xd.png

Now, for the google doc with the lists. Up to now, I have done this. I hope the link works. I was thinking about adding a note to each dragon if the owner would breed it on request. And maybe adding the code of the mate, if the mate is set. Haven't added the progeny of the starting pairs yet, as I wanted to ask you what you think of the way I did the list before. Because working myself through this thread to find all the dragons that were posted won't be done in five minutes, and I don't want to do it twice because my lists are to confusing xd.png

Something else I thought of: I like that we now have separeted forms for receiving and gifting dragons. But what about the dragons we breed and keep? They usually don't show up here, should we do another form for "registering" a bred dragon that we kept? But then we would have quite many forms, I guess...

Now, for the google doc with the lists. Up to now, I have done this. I hope the link works. I was thinking about adding a note to each dragon if the owner would breed it on request. And maybe adding the code of the mate, if the mate is set. Haven't added the progeny of the starting pairs yet, as I wanted to ask you what you think of the way I did the list before. Because working myself through this thread to find all the dragons that were posted won't be done in five minutes, and I don't want to do it twice because my lists are to confusing xd.png

Something else I thought of: I like that we now have separated forms for receiving and gifting dragons. But what about the dragons we breed and keep? They usually don't show up here, should we do another form for "registering" a bred dragon that we kept? But then we would have quite many forms, I guess...

I really like the way you made the lists, much better than I could have done. I think the "Breed on Request?" note would be good, but I think the mate's code would be too confusing if the pair is not a set breeding pair. The mate list could get very long.

As for the bred offspring, I can make a form letting us know about the kept ones. I will do that later, after I get home from movie night at my friend's house. Or, someone else can do it before then smile.gif

I had a senior moment yesterday. I forgot the Magnus account password and name. I remembered after about 10 tries, lol.

Great, so I can add the dragons soon smile.gif I don't know if I have time tomorrow, as I am going to meet with a friend quite early. And now it is almost midnight here and I want to go to bed xd.png

I thought of only adding the mate's code if there is a set mate. If there is no set mate, I wouldn't put a code there.

A form would be great!

I'm pretty good at forgetting passwords, too. That's why I usually write them down somewhere... I then I forget where.

Edit: Found some time to add a couple of dragons to the list, but my friend will arrive soon. I added everything from the starting post to page 3. I guess I will continue with page 4 tomorrow.

For the dragons that are descending from more than one clan, I put them in the list of the father's clan.

Edited by Claudii

I stopped getting notices from the site for awhile :c

Lovely work with the files, Claudii ^^ Maybe separate the generations with a blank line for readability? Once the lists get longer, it might prove to be an eyesore to see all that text without any line breaks.

|D I really need to remember to fill out forms when I get new eggs from any of the Kingdom dragons. I'll shuffle through my scroll and put up what I haven't since updating my list last.

I can't remember the exact number of votes my de Marea clan received.

Similar to Xeyla, I wish to try and get a 2nd gen from each clan x3 Need to work on that |D

Free to good home: Egg has hatched!

Still here! 1-11-14

user posted image

Edit:

I present to thee! His and her royal majesties!

The de Marea Clan! [spanish for Tidal because I'm so original |D]

I have a new Clan!

de Marea (Red-Finned Tidal /Tsunami Wyvern)

King Tormenta de Marea (Red-Finned Tidal)

Queen Lluvia de Marea (Tsunami Wyvern)

Because I'm so unoriginal haha. The King (in English) has the name Storm of the Tidal and the Queen has the name Rain of the Tidal. Basically.

And, for legitimacy...

I do have their first egg.

I vote yes for the pretties!

EDIT 2:

I want a Magnus

Scroll Link:http://dragcave.net/user/xeyla

PM Link: PM

Do you already have a Magnus: Yup!

What Clan/Generation would you like: Gemlore, 2nd

Do you intend to gift/trade this specific egg you will receive? Nope!

I want a Magnus

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Tigacat

PM Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=205151

Do you already have a Magnus: Yes

What Clan/Generation would you like: Duoth Clan, any gen

Do you intend to gift/trade this specific egg you will receive? No

I want to become a Donor!

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Tigacat

PM Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=205151

Magnus's You will breed: Prince Tiga (lol) and more later. :3

Restrictions, if any: No killing or biting, freezing is allowed.

Edited by Tiga

Thank you, Narvix! smile.gif I'll add the spaces between the generations. I think you're right about that...

If there is anything else about the lists I should change/add/remove, just let me know and I will think about it tongue.gif

Tiga, I will add your request and your information as a donor when I finished looking through the whole thread for dragons to add to my lists, if no one is faster than me. I'm not sure about this, but it would have been nice if keep the clan name within your dragon's name?

And I vote a loud "YES!" for the de Marea clan. As well as for the one in the quote below, that seems to have been forgotten, although it is a very pretty pair. Things I find while looking through the thread... xd.png

And these:

I have a new Clan!

Skydasher (Speckle-Throated Dragon/ Tri-Horn Wyvern)

user posted imageuser posted image They look much better together in lineage view! biggrin.gif

King Hilmar Skydasher (Speckle-Throated Dragon)

Queen Hilaria Skydasher (Tri-Horn Wyvern)

(The clan name may or may not have to do with the dashes in the species' names laugh.gif)

I think I am going to PM the owner of one of the inactive clans later... Those are so pretty clans, I want eggs from them huh.gif

And I forgot to post this:

Offspring Lineage Link: ctyVf

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Horizon + Balloon

Gift link: - Gone to xeyla -

You're welcome smile.gif

Edited by Claudii

Made a small update.

Added Tiga's request and donor form, moved the Gemlore clan in the clan list, so that it is now alphabetical again tongue.gif

Also added our current trial clans, de Marea and Skydasher. Haven't counted the votes, though.

And I finished listing the dragons posted in this thread here.

~Claudii

Still here! 1-11-14

Gift Link:-gone!-

Also, don't forget you can request mates for your own dragons! There is a form in the first post that deals with this. I am willing to breed/catch CB mates for any who need them. I currently have a Female CB White hatchling, if anyone needs a white. Just PM me before 10pm Cave Time, since she will grow up after I go to bed at 10pm.

Edit: @Tiga

Your Prince Tiga needs the clan name added to his title, otherwise we won't know what clan he belongs to without looking in his lineage smile.gif

Edited by xeyla

Still here! 1-11-14

user posted image

Edit:

I vote yes for the pretties!

EDIT 2:

I want a Magnus

Scroll Link:http://dragcave.net/user/xeyla

PM Link: PM

Do you already have a Magnus: Yup!

What Clan/Generation would you like: Gemlore, 2nd

Do you intend to gift/trade this specific egg you will receive? Nope!

I got this pretty!

Also, don't forget you can request mates for your own dragons! There is a form in the first post that deals with this. I am willing to breed/catch CB mates for any who need them. I currently have a Female CB White hatchling, if anyone needs a white. Just PM me before 10pm Cave Time, since she will grow up after I go to bed at 10pm.

Edit: @Tiga

Your Prince Tiga needs the clan name added to his title, otherwise we won't know what clan he belongs to without looking in his lineage smile.gif

Okay! Changed. :3

I received a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: ctyVf

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Horizon + Balloon

Thank you! wub.gif So pretty...

Offspring Lineage Link: yXkiv

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Katzengold + Teimarr

Gift link: - Gone to xeyla - You're welcome smile.gif

I have to admit that I would have kept it if it were a Sunstone xd.png

The next thing I am going to breed for this project will be a 3rd even gen from my Memoria Princess and a Thuwed. So, if someone is particularly interested in this pair, just tell me. It is going to be a sibling to Lady Dukih Memoria Thuwed v.

Edit: It will go to Tiga. If someone else wants one to, feel free to tell me, so I can breed you one next week.

And I am thinking about making another clan... What do you think about this pair:

Male Whiptail and Female Striped.

Or

Male Pillow and Female Striped.

Striped offspring from these pairs should be White Striped, I think.

Edited by Claudii

Offspring Lineage Link: yXkiv

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Katzengold + Teimarr

Gift link: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I have to admit that I would have kept it if it were a Sunstone xd.png

The next thing I am going to breed for this project will be a 3rd even gen from my Memoria Princess and a Thuwed. So, if someone is particularly interested in this pair, just tell me. It is going to be a sibling to Lady Dukih Memoria Thuwed v.

And I am thinking about making another clan... What do you think about this pair:

Male Whiptail and Female Striped.

Or

Male Pillow and Female Striped.

Striped offspring from these pairs should be White Striped, I think.

If the stripe x whiptail is accepted, I am grabbing it. It looks nice together, both stripes. The pillow one I am not so sure about.

Striped Pillows! biggrin.gif

I think for the Whiptail, a smaller partner breed might work better in my eyes, e.g. Daydream, Mint biggrin.gif or Canopy?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I think I also prefer the Stripes with a Pillow, although both Striped and Whiptail have stripes. The colors just go better together...

But I think Male Striped and Female Pillow would be better?

Also thought about Blacktips, but I don't like it as much as Pillows, or with a male Brimstone (because I don't have enough Brimstones yet rolleyes.gif )

I tried how Whiptail looks with Daydream, Mint and Canopy, but I have to admit that I don't really like Mints and I don't like the Whiptails too much with Canopies.

Like this, the Whiptail is flying to his Daydream lady :3 There are quite nice together, but I'm still not sure about this, as I have some more suggestions.

With female Neotropical to stick to the stripes.

With male Olive, because I somehow like them together... The colors look nice and they seem to be of similar size and spriting style.

And their noses touch wub.gif I think this is my favourite.

With male Olive, because I somehow like them together... The colors look nice and they seem to be of similar size and spriting style.

And their noses touch wub.gif I think this is my favourite.

My favorite one wub.gif

May I have a thuwed baby also? Err, next week obviously smile.gif

Nosy touchy! biggrin.gif While we're at clans plans, how about a cloudy clan?

Even though the lady seems a bit picky about the clouds he offers biggrin.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes