Magnus Kingdom Project

Magnus Kingdom Community Project

Lovely eggs you two have ^^ If the Galaxie isn't taken by the time I'm out of egg lock in a few hours (maybe), I'll go ahead and claim it if that's okay :3

Unless someone else wants it first?

I'm home sick today so, I'll probably get an update made for the thread after I've gotten some homework out of the way.

I am a little bit bored, so here is the next egg up for grabs, although the Galaxie egg from above is still available, too.

I have a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: 7f7fU

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Reflectere + Nebula

Gen of Magnus: 3rd even

Trade or Gift Link: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

You're welcome, xeyla!

I somehow like its code...

Depending on how fast those two eggs will be gone and how long I will stay bored, I might breed more 3rd gens later. Otherwise I will continue tomorrow... Or the day after...

Edited by Claudii

I received a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: 7f7fU

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Reflectere + Nebula

Thank you lots wub.gif

Lovely lineage.

Edit:

I have a CB Bleeding moon hatchie hidden in this sentence, to discourage any snipers. I'm leaving it for one of you to use in your lineages.

Edited by xeyla

Offspring Lineage Link: vmNUu

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Galaxie + Royal blue

Still there.

EDIT: Fixed teleport link as the egg hatched.

EDIT2: Going to abandon the hatchling tomorrow if no one wants it. I already have sibling of this pair wink.gif

EDIT3: Finally found a new home smile.gif

And the next one:

Offspring Lineage Link: 89xoj

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Vesper + Moonstone

EDIT: As this one is a hatchling now, I fixed the teleport link.

I'm a little bit nervous, because I have to do a presentation at university today. In English. And I am not a native english speaker. But I guess the biggest problem about this is that I hate to speak in front of people. Although I think my friend who has to do this together with me has more problems, as she is really bad at English.

*sighs* And having a terrible headache doesn't make it better...

Edited by Claudii

Don't know if too late, but good luck Claudii. I hate talking in front of people, as I am a very shy person.

Thank you, xeyla! But the presentation was cancelled for today, due to the storm that is coming over our country. They were afraid that the students won't get home savely in the late afternoon, so they send everybody home two hours before the storm is supposed to hit our region. As I am writing, it finally started to rain and is already quite windy outside.

We will have to do the presentation on monday instead... I'm not too sad about all of this biggrin.gif Although I should go outside and see if the rabbit is safe pretty soon.

Anyway, the Galaxie egg is ER now. If no one here wants it or the hatchling, I might offer it in the even-gen trading thread.

I received/have a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: vmNUu

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Galaxie + Royal Blue

Gen of Magnus: 3rd

A gift from Claudii who's been named in accordance with the lineage. I figured I might as well register Lucien here in case you were keeping track.

Alright. I'm gonna shuffle through my scroll for a couple of dragons I haven't mentioned here yet. Then I'll go ahead and get an update put together.

Thank you, Myrrh, for posting the hatchling you got smile.gif

Thank you, xeyla! But the presentation was cancelled for today, due to the storm that is coming over our country. They were afraid that the students won't get home savely in the late afternoon, so they send everybody home two hours before the storm is supposed to hit our region. As I am writing, it finally started to rain and is already quite windy outside.

We will have to do the presentation on monday instead... I'm not too sad about all of this biggrin.gif Although I should go outside and see if the rabbit is safe pretty soon.

Anyway, the Galaxie egg is ER now. If no one here wants it or the hatchling, I might offer it in the even-gen trading thread.

got the galaxie hatchling!

Hello guys, I have some babies for you!

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/1ke87

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Centauri, Bleeding Moon

Gen of Magnus: 2G

Trade or Gift Link: -Went to the AP-

user posted image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Z3Hr7

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Pulsar/Ciliegio, Royal Crimson

Gen of Magnus: 3EG

user posted image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/0EpUS

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Centauri/Caerulei, Bleeding Moon

Gen of Magnus: 3G, Hybrid Foundation

user posted image

Edited by xeyla

Hello! Sorry to have been gone for so long, had a little too much homework, but I'm back now. Did I miss anything super important? I noticed a few new clans, and I'd also be willing to breed my magnus(es) again. Just popping back in to say hi and hopefully breed some dragons for the project, but I might not be able to remain here for long, as I am going on a ten day boat trip for the holidays. Hello, once again, and goodbye for now.

.-. I never did that update. Sorry guys. My mind's been muddled and not too focused on much. I'll get things sorted out by Wednesday/Thursday and I'll have an update done then.

After three rejected mates, the proud bachelor Prince Damien Katzengold finally gave up to love and magic of holidays and produced an egg, with a charming CB Golden Wyvern!

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ntDLA

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Katzengold + Imperial Fleshcrowne

Gen of Magnus: 3rd

Edited by Alice Rose

Very nice Alice Rose. Congrats on getting him a mate smile.gif

I have a CB Male Bloodscale for those who have the 2-Head clans. Send me a PM before 10pm EST today to get him. Please send the lineage link of his intended mate also.

And I have a CB Black egg up for grabs. Same info needed as with the Bloodscale. The last time I left a transfer link in here someone ninja'd it, so i'm asking for a PM now.

I think all of my Clans are ready to produce, so Send a PM if you want any 2Gs or highers.

Edit: I finally got some space for an egg!

I received a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/I4A29

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Centauri + Bleeding Moon

Edited by xeyla

If anyone is in need of a mate for a 2nd gen Cygnus dragon, I currently have this. I think it is going to be a Night Glory drake, but I am not sure.

Edit: Removed teleport link and send a PM to Ruby Eyes, as she would like to claim it smile.gif

I also bred a 2nd gen Ochredrake for myself so I will be able to breed pretty 3rd even-gen Cygnus eggs soon. The only male 2nd gen drake I already had refused my dear Princess Lemonia...

Edited by Claudii

Ah, evil refusals!

This one should become a Night Glory, I'll gladly pick it up as soon as I have room, if that's okay smile.gif

Did I vote? :c If not, then I'm saying yes. If I have, then I just said it again |D

I really need to make that update...