KoalaNoob

A New Beginning

Tenri smiled to Jakie. She dreamed of what she would look like when she grew up. Would she look pretty? Or will she look cool as most of the dragons? She giggled. she looked at the black dragon Jakie stared at. "what are some good attributes you have?" Tenri asked her. she wanted to start a conversation to Jakie to understand her a bit more.

Jackie blinked. "I'm really skinny, so I'm fast. I have sharp claws." She raked her claws across the cave floor and blinked at the scratches with satisfaction. "And I'm really sneaky. You should know that, though!" She said, nudging Tenri playfully

"Well, I have good eyes, and if I focus my eyes a lot,I can see a lot of details from far away." Tenri looked at the adult dragons. "I can see their faces and reactions on their eyes very far away." She smiled. "I'm trying to learn how to fly though." She said as she tried to fly,but only flew about 30 centimeters.

"I'm trustful,so all your secrets are safe from me!" she laughed.

Sora yelped as Mata shifted underneath her and flipped her onto her back, so that the Hellfire Wyvern hatchling now had the advantage. She yelped in surprise and curled her long tail around one of Mata's legs, and yanked hard. In that same moment she wriggled out of Mata's grasp, panting. "Wow! Fighting is so hard, even though we're only play-fighting." She rocked back on her haunches and raised an eye ridge. "I wonder if dragons fight a lot of the time. Those dragons over there certainly look aggressive." She waved a paw dismissively at the adults, snorting in unconcealed disgust. When are they actually going to do something?

Astra sighed. Nobody was paying attention to the fight anymore. It had been so fun! These people weren't even serious about becoming stronger.

--------------------------------------------------------

Vana suddenly came to a wonderful realization. Well, it was wonderful to her, at least. As soon as hatchlings had wings, they had to take the test. SHe decided she would give them one day, and the next day, they would be sorted. It was almost night, anyway.

"Everyone, go to sleep this INSTANT!" She yelled. Tomorrow, she would have fun. She sat down with a smirk on her face.

Tenri wasn't about to go to sleep yet. She wanted to fly,and she would rather stay up all night to try and fly. "Come on! Come on!" She said as she jumped and flapped her wings. She had now flown up high for 2 meters before falling to the ground. Almost there! She smiled. She tried again, and flown high for a few centimeters more.

Mata jumped at Vana's sharp voice again. Narrowing her little eyes, the hatchling grudgingly curled up into herself and closed her eyes. But sleeping wouldn't be quite to simple. It'd take time, darkness, and quiet. She wondered what would happen the following day, but it couldn't be good. Well, maybe the adults would eat them in their sleep. She hoped not, though.

Jackie flinched at the adult's voice. She didn't want her and Tenri to be killed! "Come on!" She wailed. "If we don't sleep they'll kill us!"

The tri-horned was determined to fly. She smiled sweetly at Jakie. "its alright. We're only hatchlings. I'm sure all the adults will do is shout at me!" She giggled. "I think I'll just practice for now." She she took a glance at the adult dragon. Then,she went back to training.

user posted image

Kgosi pulled his head from the water and turned to the adult. He could already tell he didn't like to be bossed around, but this thing was much bigger than him. Maybe another time...

Kgosi gulped down the algae in his mouth and yawned. He was pretty tired already, so whatever sleep was sounded pretty good right about now. He waddled towards to the other hatchings and waved one of his stubby wings. "Hello" he mused. His voice was very calm and gentle, yet was more on the deep side. Kgosi shook his his body and sent the water on his head flying off of him. He looked back and smiled.

((Too bright?))

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

Jackie's throat tightened in terror. She would either sleep, and possibly be killed in her sleep, or she would stay up, and be killed for disobeying the adults! She blinked at Tenth and curled up. Her spines were sticking up, but she forced herself to go to sleep.

Tenri noticed another hatchling. "hello!" She replied,full of energy, as she flew 3 meters now. Tenri looked around. Most of the hatchlings obeyed the adults order and slept. Tenri,wanting to try out a new strategy, suddenly glided over them. She couldn't resist smiling so ever happily as she flew over them and landed on the ground. "Again!" She said and did the same thing again.

Jackie blinked at Tenri encouragingly. "Come over here and sleep by me," she begged. She liked Tenri, and wanted to make sure she survived the night. She glanced at Astra to make sure she was okay. Edited by igloo9201

Tenri did a last round and looked at Jakie. She smiled. "Alright!" she glided over to her. Before she slept with Jakie, She did one last thing. "Good luck everyone!" She smiled as she curled up like a round ball and went to sleep with Jakie.

Hope you have fun too,Adults. She prayed to them. Everyone needs a encouraging.

Edited by Jass

I'm tired anyway....Astra thought. Cuddling back into her egg, she fell asleep.

Tenri found herself in a flying dream, where she flew through obstacles easily and took rests on rocks. It was getting easy, but suddenly,she found herself doing the hardest one yet. There was no resting places because the rocks were pointed and the ground was lava so she would die if she falls. And the giant,tall boulders were squished together,leaving little place for her to fly. What can she do?

Cherry

Cherry had already fallen asleep on the moss by the time Vana told them to sleep. She was having a nice dream, about how everyone was friends and they each had a nice home. But then in the dream a giant dragon attacked all of them, killing them instantly. Cherry shuddered in her sleep.

Jackie dreamt that all of the eggs left in the cave hatched, and that all the hatchlings were evil. Most of the dream consisted of Jackie, Tenri, and Astra being chased by all the hatchlings. The hatchlings ended up drowning the three of them in the lake.