KoalaNoob

A New Beginning

Cherry

Cherry got up after she was tagged, and sped after Declan. She leaped up when she was close enough, and managed to grab his back wings, accidentally forgetting to let go.

Tenri landed on the ground clumsily,barely falling down. "Wah! I need to practice on landing!" She said as she walked toward cherry. She wondered what she was doing. "whatcha doing?" She asked as she followed her around.

Tenri looked around. Still no adults. Are they still sleeping? She quickly snapped out of her focusing on the adults and on the game. I shouldn't think about this right now! She thought to herself.

Kgosi woke up from his nights sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and stretched his arms. Kgosi let out a silent yawn and surveyed the area. He noticed these little creatures flying about and... playing? That's the word he thought one of the dragons say. He put his other leg down and stretched. It also noticed that these hatchlings were VERY hyperactive. He made a mental note to keep an eye on those ones.

Once Kgosi was comfortable, he sauntered over the pond he had been to previously and started to eat again. The food he was eating had a rather soggy texture to it, but it filled him up none the less. Kgosi lifted his head from the water and let out a loud honking sound.

"Whaaa?".

Jackie heard a loud honk and jumped in surprise. She landed with a splat, and forced herself to stand up. She looked around for Henri, ad saw that she was playing with some other hatchlings. She yawned and walked over. "What are we playing?"

Cherry

Cherry let go of Declan's wing, landing with a "oof". She got up and said "We're playing tag! Want to play too?" She asked. Maybe they could train fighting next. She wanted to train and be the best.

Cherry

"I'm it!" She said. "I'll give you ten seconds to run!" She said. She started counting, reaching ten after a bit, and went after Jackie.

Jackie grinned and dashed away with incredible speed, running in an evasive zig-zag pattern. But Cherry was also very fast, mass and was gaining on Jackie.

Cherry

Cherry saw her zigzagging, and thought of a way to get past that. Instead of chasing her zigzagging, she waited till she was in the middle to give a short burst of very fast running to catch her. She managed to touch Jackie and ran away. She stopped for a bit to catch her breath, before being on alert again.

Cherry

Cherry noticed Jackie run after her. Since she was still fast when zigzagging, then she must have good cornering. It would be pointless to zigzag. Instead, she ran in a straight line, speeding up quickly. She looked around just in case Jackie decided to somehow pop out in front of her.

Tenri watched as Jakie chased after Cherry. She was on the ground,vulnerable,so she didn't understand why Jakie would still target Cherry. But,she sat and watched as the two hatchlings run.It should be able to regain some of her energy she had lost on running.

Edited by Jass

Before Sora could reply to Cherry, the Speckle-Throated dashed off with Jackie and Tenri, leaving her behind. Still drowsy from sleeping, she decided not to follow them and instead lifted her snout, scenting the air. Huh? What am I doing? she thought, realizing that her actions were instinctive. Then her stomach growled with hunger, pain clenching at her sides. Oh. Where's the food? She didn't know what dragons ate, and she didn't know where or how to find any. She sat back on her haunches with a frustrated snort, gazing at the adult dragons on the other side of the cavern. "Surely they would be able to find some food for us," she muttered under her breath, turning her back on them.

((Color :3))

Sanpello

Sanpello heard a hatchling's stomach growl. "Oh! You must be hungry!" She said, walking over to it. "Wait here, I'll go catch you a mouse." She told it, walking to the field. She noticed some dragons playing tag. She smiled at this, and went to a distant part of the field, knowing that the prey would have been scared off by the hatchlings playing. She caught four mice to bring back, and headed to the cave while holding them. She put them in a pile in the center of the cave, and took one to the blue hatchling. "What's your name?" She asked, smiling.

Tenri turned to look and realized an adult had come. "wow!" She gasped,and happily observed the adult. It looked caring,unlike some of them,but she could not resist to talk to the adult dragon."h-hello!" she said loudly. She was afraid that the adult would not hear her,so she shouted to him.

Sanpello

Sanpello heard a dragon say hello, and said hello back. She turned back to the daydream and said "My name is Sanpello. If you don't eat mouse, just tell me and I'll catch you something else." She wondered when Corra would be back. She was always looking for herbs.

(Seems to me like eating mouse would be cannibalism *points at username*...xd.png)

Mata looked at the mice, her own stomach growling. But what overshadowed her hunger was her desire to find out what Vana had in mind for them. If Sanpello was going to care for them, that was great, but it didn't mean that the danger of Embryo and Vana attempting to kill all the hatchlings somehow was reduced. Logic aside, the hellfire was mainly concerned about survival. Nothing else. And she didn't need to eat as often as she needed to drink water and breathe, so she figured that going for some food was a secondary priority...

Jackie stopped running and squealed when she saw the adult looming over another hatchling. She watched intently, but the adult didn't kill her! Jackie saw mice dangling from the adult's mouth, and dashed over to her. "Wh-where did you get that? I-I w-want to catc my own." She stammered, watching the adult warily.

Sora flinched back as a White Striped adult dragon loomed over her, fussing about. She fought the urge to peel back her lips in a snarl and make a sharp retort, and instead remained silent and turned her head away. She watched as the adult strode away, and re-entered with four freshly caught mice swinging from her laden jaws. The White Striped returned to her with a small mouse grasped in its claws, offering it to her. She took it tentatively, giving it a cautious sniff before taking a tiny, careful bite. Mmm, she thought, closing her eyes as the worst of her pangs of hunger eased off. This is good. Maybe this adult dragon isn't so bad after all. She swallowed slowly, lifting her head to look into the adult's eyes. "My name's Sora," she began, blinking. "Hi Sanpello. Who are those other adult dragons?" She gestured towards Albino, Black, and White dragons with a nonchalant wave of her paw.

((Lol, Mouse-ia xd.png))

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Sanpello

Sanpello smiled. It seemed that she only had to interact with the hatchlings for them to interact with her. "I caught it in the field you were playing in. You might want to try somewhere farther away, as all the prey is probably scared off where you were playing." She said to the black dragon. "The white ish dragon is Embryo, and the black dragon is Vana. A white dragon named Corra also lives here, but she's away looking for herbs." She replied to the daydream.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Tenri heard a growl. she looked at her stomach,the culprit for making these. "Are there any birds perhaps in the fields?" She asked the adult,hoping to get a reply. She hoped so.She wondered if the dragon even heard her at all though.

((xd.png yup Mousia))

Sanpello

"I'm sure there's birds, but nests might be better to look in, because birds don't fly there very often." She said to the hatchling.

Cherry

Cherry noticed everyone talking to a adult and decided to watch. She didn't have ny questions though, so she just sat off to the side.

Her eyes were now focused on Jakie. "sure!" She replied,although she wanted to eat some birds,mouse didn't sound so bad either.

"Lets go to hunt!" She sweetly said as she went with Jakie.

Jackie gave her what she thought to be a friendly smile, but was actually a sinister looking grin. She led the way to the field and scented the air before crouching down and snuffling around for mice. She found one, and as she pounced on it, it gave a shrill squeak of pain. Jackie quite enjoyed the thrill of the hunt, and the warmth of its small body. She ate the mouse quickly, relishing the musty, meaty taste. She caught several more mice and a bird for Tenri. She set her share in front of her, and blinked at her proudly.