Lemniscate

*CLOSE* Two Dimensions in One

Which title do you like?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

user posted imageShinrei

---------------------

"To consult the ancient ones," Shinrei replied "And possibly find out why the dragons are here. It's also a checkpoint on our way to Sinnoh. Our friend Kuro is there. That reminds me... I haven't talked to him in a while." She flinched when she realized what she had said. "I mean, of course I haven't talked to him! He's all the way in Sinnoh! I have no connection to him whatsoever!" She rapidly searched for excuses. If she told anyone their secret, Kuro wouldn't forgive her 'till a Houndoom came for the two!

user posted imageKuro

---------------------

Clambering out of the hole, he looked gazed out upon the vast lake, remembering with a pang that he had no idea where he was. "You'll have to lead me to the coast, southern and western, preferably, as they live in Hoenn. From there I should be able to find some type of ride or other. I'd need some reliable water transport anyways, as the Region is one big archipelago." He remembered that Miku was a Suicune, but he could assume she'd be well worn out by the time they got to the western coast. Or would she? Kuro had no idea where he was, and was left with no choice but to blindly follow the Pokemon, hoping for the best.

((I thought Churza was a monferno))

Churza nodded a bit woozily. He defiantly did not like heights. "It'all keep us safe," he murmured.

((BLARGH. I completely forgot about this RP.))

Mitsuki tilted her head. "Rare things? Like this?" She leaned over and grabbed Kiran's pearl, earning a yelp. She held up the large pearl, showing it to Shark.

Kiran hissed at her and swiped the pearl back. "Hey! That's mine! I don't take any of your treasures! What if you crushed it? Mother gave that to me!" He lovingly rubbed soe dirt off the smooth surface of the milky pearl, while Mitsuki sat and pouted at him.

Shark stared at the pearl for a few moments wide-eyed, before it was taken away by Kiran. "T-t-that's...!" He never saw such a big pearl like that before. "T-thats pretty big, unlike the average big pearls we have..." He resisted into touching it. He instead fiddled around with his locket, trying to distract himself with memories of it instead drooling over it. Lucky.... He sighed. He stared at the pearl, wishing it would be his. "Yeah...I'm going to be out for a second..." He forced a smile before going outside. Using Dragon claw, he slashed at a tree several times, unleashing most of the stress and anger he had usually built up. He was also distracting himself from the pearl, or rather, at least, he was trying to.

user posted imageMukudori

---------------------

((Oops, I had a stupid moment ^-^'))

Walking over to one corner of the nest, Muku rummaged through three piles that were neatly stacked. One was a heap of meat, half covered in tiny pebbles to keep it cool, but enough digging provided a few berries, which he neatly tossed to Churza. Then, taking a small slab for himself, began looking through the other piles. "This," he mumbled with his mouth half full "Is a map of Mt. Cornet. I stole it from a strange human some time ago, when the Distortion world was torn open. She threw quite the fit, and whilst her Purugly did a number on me, I naturally made it out." He smiled and swallowed the last of his snack. The third and final pile glimmered in the sunlight, consisting mostly of round and shiny. He reached in as his talons grasped something opalescent and bright. "And this would be the Lustrous Orb!" The shining pink pearl gleamed with a soft, mystical light. "I do believe we'll be needing this."

Churza had a mouth full of berries when he saw the, magnificent Lustrous Orb. Swallowing, he gazed at it in wonder. "Where ever did you find it? It is a most coveted jewel. Many humans have tried and failed t steal it! How did you manage to bring it back alive?"

---------------------

"In brutal honesty, I do not know," Muku said sheepishly. "I just remember not having it one day, and the do the next! It was a most peculiar phenomenon, I'll say that much. But I should assume I kept it all this time because of how radiant it is, and I cannot regret that decision." He sat down and fluffed himself up. "But now, the sun is falling to the horizon, and out time for converse has run short. Do try to get some sleep. We have big things to do tomorrow. Big things indeed." And with that, he closed his eyes and drifted off, anticipating the day to come.

Jax was happy with all the new people but finally spoke up,

"Um... Shouldn't we be going. We are all standing on a building while the people are starting to reorganize."

Miku nodded, her crimson eyes darkening. We're rather far away from the southern coast... And how on earth is he going to get across the water? I doubt he can swim. She scuffled the ground with one paw as she decided on the best route. "Well we'd better get a move on then." she said, briskly. She trotted forward, following her inner compass, her strides long and graceful. She would have preferred to go at a faster pace but she was almost twice Kuro's height and he was still recovering from his injuries. Yet she was dismayed by how slowly they would have to travel, and she briefly considered carrying him all the way to the coast.

Cobalion kept passing Pokemon and Pokemon trainer alike. He was already out of the forest and was heading towards Petalburg. He was going to make it to the destination as fast as he could. The Latias was probably already there by now. He raced by Petalburg as many just looked at him in awe or shock. He didn't really care all to much about the stares since he doubted any of the trainers would try to catch him. He was past Petalburg and entered the small town known as Oldale. Due to its sizw, he got through it quickly to the small area by the sea. This was where he was told to meet her. He looked around to try and catch any sight of her.

((Sorry I hadn't been posting lately. Just wasn't motivated.))

user posted imageKuro

---------------------

Kuro was rather frustrated that he could go no faster than he could. He broad, sharp claws, despite being well adapted for snow travel, still could not carry him as quickly as he wished. Anger welled up inside him like an Outraged Tyranitar as Miku continued to keep having to slow down for him. "So, I'm assuming we're nowhere near the southern coast, are we? Just my luck. The disaster I sensed, it wasn't that Skarmory; it was the hundred foot fall I took and how I was marooned so far from home." He sighed, staring down at the pure white snow. He really missed home. He missed his birthplace of Mt Pyre. He missed the familiar scents and smells. He even missed Petalburg Woods. Instead, he was here, in a foreign world where he was no more than an alien.

Lati

Lati saw the cobalion and flew down to him. "Are you ready to go? Just tell me where to go." she sent telepathically. She flew a little lower to the ground so he could get on easier.

Cobalion hopped onto Latias. As he got on, he noticed the fact of their height difference. Thankfully though, they seemed to have similar lengths, so it wasn't too much trouble. He finally started to balance himself as he let his body lax. He made sure to tighten his grip onto her to make sure he wouldn't fall when they started flying.

"Cobalion: Yes, I am ready. Let's see.....Yes. *points to the west* I would say in that direction. Sinnoh should start to appear after a bit of time. Just to make sure, I'm not too heavy for you am I?"

((Good point. Decided to add that.))

((I'm guessing she can use psychic to lift him up slightly.))

Lati

Lati shook her head. 'No, I can use my psychic to lessen the weight.' She sent. She faced west and sped off, tucking in her hands. After flying for some time, she saw a speck in the distance. She sped up a bit, using the psychic a bit more so the cobalion wouldn't fall off. She could make out faint lines of trees now.

Snowstorm

"When do we get there?" Asked Snowstorm. Her wings were getting tired a little.

"Cobalion: I'm impressed. We've gotten here within record time. The stories of the Eon Pokemon's speed are quite true."

Cobalion saw the trees and outlines. He was finally coming back to Sinnoh.....

user posted imageHonoo

---------------------

"To the Cave? Well, it certainly isn't near, to say the least." Honoo said unenthusiastically. "Here," he said, sketching in the dirt. "Land and I'll show you." He dirtied his claws some more. "This is us," he drew an X-like mark. "And this is the Cave." He drew an O shaped mark further west from it. "I say, since we're so far away, and because the sun is nearly set, we take a rest here." He drew a triangle much closer to the original X. "That's Route 103. It only passes through a minor town, and is a quaint, safe place that feels ideal for sleeping in." He got up confidentially. If they could at least get to the Cave of Origin, they'd be that much closer to Kuro. Not only that, but they might also solve the mystery of to dragons, and prevent their spread before it was too late for Hoenn.

user posted imageShinrei

---------------------

Shinrei shared Honooo's concerns about the distance between them and the Cave; not as openly, mind you. "Yes, my partner's right. There's no way we could get there in one night, let alone two days, or three, or maybe even a week if we don't use our time wisely." She squatted down and held back her 'dress' so as to prevent it from covering Honoo's diagram, nodding in agreement as he pointed out different locations. "Well then, I guess that's that. So come on then, let's go, I'm absolutely itching to get there!"

Snowstorm

Snowstorm landed and waited for Jax and Yoru to get off. When she thought they had gotten off, she walked over to the diagram. "That sounds like a good idea. How are we getting food?" She asked.

Lati

The island was getting bigger and bigger, and she finally was over the island. She found a spot to land, and slowly descended. 'Would this be a good place? I can fly to another spot if you want, it isn't that tiring.' She sent again. She didn't have anything important to do, s she might as well help.

user posted imageHonoo

---------------------

"Hoenn is what some may call a rather tropical climate," Honoo replied. "Seeing as I have been nowhere else, I couldn't be the judge of that, but nonetheless. In honesty, it's quite hard to look somewhere and not see a berry tree." he laughed. "And if you're really lucky, you might even find a Lum Berry. I know someone who likes those, but he lives in... well, never mind."

Edited by Psycho Cat

Jax just remained quite and followed Honoo as he walked. He had nothing to say right now so he decided to wait until spoken to to join in. He unfortunately wasn't very strong compared to them and he didn't have any elements since he was Normal type.

((Now look who's not posting? *insert le sheepish facepalm* I kept telling myself "Roxy, you gotta post," and then, of course, I never did -_-'))

---------------------

Muku looked at the berry, tempted by its fresh aroma. But his sour belly rumbled in protest, and he had to turn it away. "Thank you, really, but I simply cannot. Maybe later, but now is not an... appealing time for snacks. Later would be more appealing, so let's just.. go. Please." He grabbed the Orb and glided down the tree, hoping the a Pokemon who naturally lived in the forest would be able to climb down a tree at the very least. Ho kicked aside a little napping Bidoof in an attempt to vent his anger, which was not very fair to the Bidoof, but he didn't care. He'd been dealing with his 'problem' now for a very long time, but for some reason―perhaps because of Churza's presence―his pride had been toned down extra that morning, and for him loss of pride came with a lot of hurt.

Edited by Psycho Cat

Churza slept like a Snorlax after a big meal. In the morning, he got up and stretched. Turning to Muku, he grinned before yawning. "Shall I go and gather berries?" He asked.

---------------------

"I should suppose," the Flying-type replied wearily. "As for me, I've lost my appetite. I really ouhgt to eat, I know, but feel as though it'd just be a waste of food. Besides, it is well too hard for me to fly through the rigid snowstorms atop the mountain, so we'll be stockpiling and eating later anyways." He yawned, his sharp beak shining in the pale dawn light. He really, really wanted to go to sleep, but even if he could right now, he'd just wake up again right away.