Lemniscate

*CLOSE* Two Dimensions in One

Which title do you like?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jock & Luna~

A Pangoro sat alone under a tree, grumbling something about dragons. He had a grim expession on his face, and his eyes were narrowed to a glare. Suddenly, a blue stone fell out of the tree he was sitting under and bonked him on the head. "What the-" He was cut off by a blue dragon hatchling landing on his furry head and scrambling down it, it's needle sharp talons digging into his skull. "HEY! Get off me!" He roared and tried to grab the hatchling. Fortunately for it, it was very agile and quickly dodged the Pangoro's big hands. The blue hatchling jumped off him and snatched up the blue stone from the ground. It then looked up at the Pangoro, and apologetic look on it's face. "Sorry, I dropped my stone. I'm Luna." She greeted and smiled. The Pangoro growled at her. "You DARE come into MY world, take me away from my trainer and then insult me by dropping a stone on my HEAD?! Your kind has ruined my life!" His fist started to glow white and he threw a Mach Punch at the poor hatchling, missing her by and inch as she jumped out of the way. Cursing, he threw another, this time hitting a tree as she scrambled up it. He yowled and held his throbbing hand, the pain distracting him as Luna fled from the scene. The force of his punch shook the tree, disturbing the Dustox nearby. They flew over angrily and blew Sleeping Powder all over him. The Pangoro grunted before passing out, the last thing he saw was a blue tail with a stone on it disappear into the bushes.

((Maybe I'll make Mitsuki run into Jock. Should be fun. ^^))

Mitsuki glided down a small track, and realized that she was just running around in circles. She slowed to a halt, looking around in confusion. She saw a small hatchling scramble away from something, and quickly flew towards it, hoping it could tell her something. "Hello!" She chirped. "Do you know where we are?"

((Lol yeah))

Luna~

The hatchling stopped, turning around to face Mitsuki. "You aren't going to hurt me, are you?" She squeaked, holding the blue moonstone close to her chest. Luna's eyes were full of fear, and she was trembling.

Mitsuki widened her eyes and shook her head. "No, of course not! Why, did someone hurt you? Are you alright?"

((What dragon is Luna? Moonstone?))

((Yes.))

Luna~

"I'm fine...it's just a huge panda bear thing roared at me and tried to kill me!" She whispered. "He still might be close by..." The little Moonstone shivered.

((Oh sorry didn't see your post))

Snowstorm

Snowstorm nodded. "I'm visiting, my name is Snowstorm." she said. I heard about the dragon and wanted to check. After I check here, I'll check soome other regions to see if they have the same problem. Want to come iwth me? I could use another pokemon to help me." She offered

Jax just stood there, "Me? Help you? I-I don't know what to say. I never thought a stronger Ice bird would need help... I would love to!" He jumped, unable to contain his excitement.

Snowstorm

Snowstorm smiled. "Well first I have to check here. I heard the dragon were in a forest. Let's check the forests first. I wonder how dragons look." she said. She offered a wing to Jax for him to climb up.

Snowstorm

Snowstorm nodded and flew toards the dierection of the supposed dragon forest. She had gotten directions from a local, and the forest was pretty hard to miss. She landed and waited for Jax to get off

Jax jumped off and looked around, "So what is this place? What's happening with the Dragons?"

Jax knew about the sudden appearance of strange dragon creatures and the humans draw to them. He never cared for it because it drew less attention to him, he was a shiny after all. Anyway, he didn't hate dragons either, he just knew they were different, he was respectful enough to give them the space they needed.

Snowstorm

"I don't know. I was curious about the dragons and wanted to see them." She said. She looked around curiously at the forest. She caught a glimpse of something and saw that it was a dragon.

Jax couldn't exactly see what Snowstorm saw, he was short so the bushes blocked his view of her target. He started jumping up and down. "What is it? I can't see anything..."

Snowstorm

Snow storm held out her wing and lifted Jax up. She looked at the dragon. I looked sort of like the dragon type pokemon, but more muscley.

Jax watched it. "Nice. There aren't many dragons where I've lived so this is a cool experience for me. It's a shame some others hate them because they are new.

Snowstorm

"It is sort of unfair to hate them. Lets go to Hoenn now, we've seen the dragons." she said, sliding Jax off her wing and onto her back. She took off in the direction of Hoenn and reached there after a while.

On the flight Jax spoke up, "Hoenn Region? Isn't that where the great beings of the land, sea, and air live?"

Kiran came up. "Where's this panda guy? I wanna go talk to him."

"Kiran, no," Mitsuki warned. "We don't know these creatures. What If they decide to drive us out? We'll have nowhere to go!"

((Techno, Palkia/Jigen was talking to Kiran a bit before, though I think you missed it))

user posted imageHonoo

---------------------

Defeated, Honoo fell to his knees. Kuro was one of his best friends, and a valued partner. His ability to predict disasters were a staple to the team, and he wondered how much they really had been weakened. Obviously Shinrei was just as sad, but she made no attempt to hold back the tears, and she quickly fell to the ground and cried like a lonely Cubone. This... This isn't fair! he thought angrily. "Graaaw!" He furiously punched a nearby tree, flames violently erupting from his wrists. It snapped loudly and crashed to the ground, a surprising feat, as it was a big tree. "Kuro!" he yelled to the sky, "Come back! Or I'll never forgive you!" Shinrei was sitting alone, blankly staring at the fallen tree. Her hands tightly clasped around her chest as she wearily stood up. "I... just have a feeling that he's all right," she said. But you're just Shinrei, he thought. Of course you'd say that. He sat down and moped with his only partner. Cloud watching with her for a while, he began to notice a tiny speck of blue. It got bigger and bigger until he could make out the faint outline of a bird. "Shi-Shinrei! Do you see that? I've never seen a Flying-type like that!" Forgetting about Kuro for a brief moment, he got up and tried to get a closer look.

user posted imageShinrei

---------------------

The poor Gardevoir looked up. Where was he being taken? The Skarmory was flying towards the general direction Sinnoh, but she dearly hoped that was not the case. But.. what if... Shinrei didn't even want to think about what could've happened to her friend. But alas, trying to stop thinking about the terrible things that had happened to her friend was harder than she thought. Her emotions spiked, and she burst into tears, beside herself with grief. Her chest horns were almost unbearably painful, and she could easily imagine why. Watching Honoo snap the tree like a twig worried her even more so, though, and she herself needed some reassuring. With her gaze locked on the devastated plant, she called out to Kuro, and immediately felt better when a response was given. She got up and tried to calm Honoo, but subtly so he didn't suspect a connection. He looked dissatisfied with the comment, but still came over to sit with her. When he saw a blue spot amongst the clouds, he got quite worked up. "It's... it's only an Arcticuno," she said, "My old trainer once had one. They really are quite beautiful."

Snowstorm

Snowstorm nodded. "I think I see some Pokemon down there. Lets see if hey know about the dragons." She said. She spiraled down and landed. "Hi! Do you know of the dragons? We wanted to see if there were any dragons here, there were some in Sinnoh." She asked.

Jax jumped off and looked up at the Blaziken. It looked tense for some reason so he stayed at a safe distance. "Uh... hi. I'm Jax. Our chatty friend here is Snowstorm."

Cobalion had been running for quite sometime now. He was trying to remember where he was supposed to meet this Psychic dragon. If he remembered correctly, it should be right outside a small town named Petalburg. Wasn't called Oldale or something.....? More than likely, he would make within the day if he continued his current speed. While it did take away time from other things he could be doing, it was definitely nice to see Keldeo again and to meet Kyogre. After about a good few minutes of running, he heard sudden cries and yells. Without wasting a second, he ran towards where these cries came from. It seemed to be a small group of Pokemon. A Blaziken, a Gardevoir, an Articuno, and a shiny Eevee. He quickly approached the group and looked over to assess the situation.

"Cobalion: Hello. Is there a problem here?"

Luna~

"No don't! I could tell he's just upset about our arrival in our world...maybe we can convince him to help us get home? I miss home..." Luna suggested and sighed, thinking of home again. I'm Luna. She greeted. The little Moonstone smiled slightly, they seemed friendly enough.

Jax saw the Cobalion ans stared at it in awe, "Wow! Another legend!"

He pounced in front of it. "I'm Jax! Who and what are you?"