Lemniscate

*CLOSE* Two Dimensions in One

Which title do you like?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Snowstorm

Snowstorm listened to their conversation. "No problem, it provided quite the distraction. So dragons are here too? I asked the other pokemon you met, they didn't have a clue." she said.

((Ninja'd))

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Jax smiled, "Of course you can join us! I don't see any reason why we shouldn't!" Jax put his paw on Yoru's back.

Churza chuckled softly. "Or, perhaps, I could use the knife to kill you and be on my way. And how do I know that you wouldn't kill me once you had it? Lucky for you, I don't wish to die. I'm looking for the dragons right now. Perhaps you could come with me? Humans are terribly gullible. If we work together, we could probably snatch two knives."

Mitsuki nodded cheerfully. "OK, that sounds great! But if anyone sees us, I suppose we'll have to pretend that you're our owner. Or else they'll try to take us."

Vio tilted his head in confusion, not understanding the other hatchling. Only Shark seemed to understand. Shark didn't really bother translating it to Vio, however. He only only nodded back, which caused more confusion to Vio.

Vio eventually gave up trying to understand what the hatchling was talking about, and went right back into scribbling in his book. He erased some stuff in there, and wrote something else in its place. When its night time, I want Shark to read all this to me. He happily thought. He liked it when someone reads his own stories to him, he was usually full of pride when they did.

He stopped for a moment. ...Huh. Shark was right. He is my baby sitter. He thought.

user posted imageMukudori

---------------------

The Flying-type listened to him carefully. "I guess I can't argue with your validity," he responded "And I too sought the wretched dragon's demise. In favor of this subject, I propose we drop all other subjects in its name. So, do we or not discuss these winged beasts? I, for one, would rather enjoy their absence. Life has lost its luster in my eyes, like a rusted shiny. But, quite gloriously, every problem has an answer; this, too, has an answer. What is it? Grand Palkia! Tell me you have not heard the mystifying tales of his absolute monarchy over space, guiding the very cosmos themselves. He may be the one who can send these beasts back where they belong!" he said with a flutter. "And who knows? A magnificent reward may await us if we help him dispose the dragons, far greater than any shiny your eyes may ever have beheld!"

((Anyone else notice the weird accent I accidentally gave Muku?))

user posted imageHonoo

---------------------

Honoo smiled up at the sky as they walked through the more peaceful side of town. It wasn't the sky he was smiling at though; it was Snowstorm. He loved her so much, but she didn't know. Would he even gather the courage to tell her? All the pressure of his secret admiration weighed down on him like a Groudon. But no. He couldn't be scared. Not this time. So, mustering himself up, he looked up and started with the Legendary. "So, uh, Snowstorm," he stumbled "You... I mean... There's something I have to say... It's.. er... Graw... Never mind..." he said defeatedly. Desperate to change the subject, he looked at Jax. "So, ever considered Flarion? They're cool. I met one once, and they seem to be pretty fluffy. And soft. Soft like Snowst-- I mean, yeah, suuuuuper fluffy! Keeps out the winter no matter how cold! Heh..." Shinrei gave him a wink and he blushed like a Cheri Berry.

user posted imageShinrei

---------------------

Shinrei liked it a lot better in town now that not so many humans were panicking about. Her lithe, green legs delectably touched the ground in a graceful manner as she was still in a dancing mood. She couldn't suppress a giggle when Honoo stuttered like a Spinda, and he had clearly forgotten that she was able to read thoughts. When he fumbled more she gave him a little taunt, and when that made it worse she almost felt bad, but it was all in good fun. Looking down to the entrance of Route 102, she realized just how long this journey would last. What have you gotten yourself into now? she thought.

user posted imageKuro

---------------------

Kuro awoke soon in a daze. Hovering above him was a Blissey treating his wounds. A little farther off was the kindhearted Suicune who had brought him here. It felt good to sputter out the remains of blood as his breath returned. At least the bleeding had stopped. Looking back up at his 'nurse' of sorts, he blinked gratefully. "You... saved my life, yet... you hardly know me. Why? I could... kill you, for all you know, yet... you tend to me like a newborn." He sighed. He wouldn't do this. He would wait for them to wake up, find out their intentions, and if they seemed bad, he would slaughter them. But of course, Shinrei wouldn't let him- Shinrei! He had forgotten all about her! But for now, he couldn't muster up the strength for telepathy. So he just stared at the wall blankly, clouded with thoughts of grief.

Jax thought a moment before looking at a confused and stressed looking Honoo. "I thought about it. But oddly enough, I haven't seen a single stone to evolve me. I know I'm strong enough, but all ive seen are ones in store windows. My sister was a Vaporeon and my brother was a Glaceon."

user posted imageHonoo

---------------------

"Oh, I see." Honoo replied. "Well, if you want, I can help you find any stones for evolving. Eevee's are interesting like that. If you can think of it, they can turn into it. Who knows? Maybe there are even more, undiscovered evolutions of you? Unlike me, of course, but I guess I can accept that. We are who we are. The Ancient three made us all with care and devotion, giving us all our own niche," he said cheerfully. "Even that Skarmory had its purpose. By now Kuro could have met all sorts of new friends!" he said. He felt stabbed with grief when he remembered his white furred friend.

Snowstorm

"You could always be an espeon or umbreon. Or I could ask Lugia, I'm sure he has a stone somewhere." She said to Jax. "Hey, maybe there's even a evolution of me!

Kiran glanced at Vio curiously, and wandered over to look into his notebook. "What are you writing?" He asked. "Is it a story, or is it your journal?"

"Its a story I'm writing." Vio replied. He scribbled in his book. "But you can't read them. Well, at least, not yet." He said to Kiran. He wondered what he would add next to his story. "I usually write when I'm bored or inspired by something." He did a faint smile. He closed the book and put it away. "I'm hungry." He said as he took out some pecha berries he had harvested. "Want one?" He asked Kiran.

Jax thought for a moment, then he looked at Honoo with confusion, "That's nice and all, but who is Kuro?"

Yoru smiled. Oh, possibilities. He remembered those. Bred in captivity, raised in captivity, yet he still dreamed of evolving into a jolteon, or an espeon, despite knowing that ultimately, it was up to his trainer to decide. Still, Jake had talked it over with him, gently convincing him that Umbreon was the best eeveelution for him to evolve into. Even now, Yoru still wasn't regretting it. He liked being an Umbreon, he liked his glowing markings and his slightly disgusting, yet highly useful poisonous sweat. Oh, all the adventures he and Jake had had after he had turned into an Umbreon... He stayed silent, lost in memories.

Just then, a purple shape darted towards them. "Did someone say Espeon?" the Espeon asked, excitedly. "I LOVE Espeon ! Also Jolteon. Now talk about a fast pokemon! Ohhhh and Glaceon is all like icy and stuff! But Espeon has two tails! Cool huh?" As she spoke the enthusiastic pokemon turned into each of the mentioned eeveelutions as she named them. She excitedly  waved her two purple tails around in the air. She paused for a second, almost if confused and gasped, "OHHHHH you're a SHINY Eevee! So I have to show you the shiny eeveelutions!" She bounded alongside them. "This is what Flareon looks like!" she said, transforming from Espeon to Flareon without missing a step. "And Vaporeon. Oh and Espeon! It's so weirdly green! I'd show you more but I can only change into pokemon I've seen and I haven't seen any other shinys except for those..." She caught sight of Yoru and her eyes lit up. "Ohhh cool! And now I've seen a shiny umbreon too!" She changed into an exact copy of Yoru. "You're all glowy." she giggled. "Oh! I almost forgot to introduce myself! I'm Ryuu. Pronounced Ri-you. Although some people call me Rye-youh. What are your names? 

((I've always wanted to make a hyperactive Pinkie Pie like character. There we go.))

Edited by Evensong

Snowstorm

Snowstorm fell out of the sky in surprise, but managed to send a gust of wind up so Jax and Yoru didn't go splat. She took off and gracefully caught Jax and Yoru on her back. "HI Ryuu! she said

Kiran nodded. "Yes please," he said, taking three. One for himself, one for Mitsuki, and one for Luna. He bit into the peach-like berry, savoring its sweetness. "So what now?" He asked through a mouthful of juice. "Are you guys headed anywhere?"

Vio laughed nervously. He looked at Shark, who was almost at the point of glaring at him. "W-w-well, both of us are aiming to become Sinnoh's ex-champion." He fiddled with his pair of glasses. "Really, our goal is to defeat the elite four. the four strongest t-trainers alive." He smiled as he ate a pecha berry. "It was Shark's and my original dream after all..." He drifted off for a moment. "At the moment, though, Shark's trying to obtain rare stuff." He glanced at Shark, who was relaxing himself at the moment.

user posted imageHonoo

---------------------

"Kuro? Oh yes, him. He'd like Yoru, but I think that you and h-" he was abruptly cut off by a hyper voice. "Guh, thanks for int erupting," he said annoyed. "It was certainly kind. I guess the story of Kuro should be saved for later, then... Regardless, I'm Honoo. If you could not tell, I am a Blaziken." He watched as the strange creature changed. "Whoa, Jax, you didn't tell me Eevees could morph! Or can they? Waaait, is this a trick?!" He looked down at the alleged 'Ryuu' with disbelief in his blue eyes. Shinrei tried to convince him that she was just a normal Pokemon, but he didn't buy it. "I've got it! You must be a Zoura! Well we're off on a quest to the Cave of Origin, so there's no time for pranks. Get on then, shoo!"

user posted imageShinrei

---------------------

Shinrei was almost glad when she didn't have to be reminded of the terrible event with that Steel-type. "Oh, I'm Shinrei," she said calmly. "And since it appears that we're announcing what we are, I'm a Gardevoir. You must be a-" Honoo interrupted her with a rant on illusions and tricks. "Sheesh Honoo, it's only a Dit-" but he didn't want to hear it. Though, she had immediately deciphered what the Ditto was as soon as it said "but I can only change into Pokemon I've seen".

Jax sat there quiet and confused at what just happened. He shook his head and gave an uneasy smile, "I'm Jax. How do you do?"

((Inside his mind, 'FRIENDSHIP OVERLOAD!!'))

Churza nodded. "I feel as if the dragons make all pokemon, no matter how strong they are, feel small and weak. I do not like the feeling. I say we go and find Palkia, to see what he thinks. If we travel together, it would be helpful. You seem rather intelligent, unlike other pokemon I've met."

((Ftr, I love both of these guys! They both have really wise accents in my mind and they debate like scientists! XD))

The Blissey smiled at him. "Glad to see you're awake." she said. "You're free to leave whenever, just take it easy for a while, okay? I have to go check on an injured Bidoof." She turned away and disappeared into a different cave.

Miku stirred, woken from her rather restless slumber by the sound of Trinity's voice. She opened her ruby red eyes and looked around blearily. I... Fell asleep? She yawned, exposing sharp teeth, and rose to her paws. "Oh, Kuro! How do you feel? Sorry, I zoned out for a bit..." As if to emphasize her point, she let out another yawn.

Ryuu giggled happily. "Ooohh Miss Shinrei's got it right! I'm a Ditto!" As she said Shinrei's name, she transformed into an uncanny copy of the Gardevoir, then into a Ditto. "I just like transforming into the Eeveelutions, that's all." she explained, shifting through the Eeveelutions at a speed that gave Yoru a headache. "You're going to the Cave of Origin?" she said, suddenly stopping, her large eyes widening. She waved her poofy Flareon tail in disbelief.

Vio wondered if he was missing anything interesting or fun. I always miss stuff that are interesting... He thought. He also wondered if he should create another character for his story. It sure would be interesting. I could make him/him into a troll, or make her/him say something extremely funny and random. I could also make him/her a cold, aggressive character that eventually softens through out the story... He thought thoroughly if he should create another character or not. ...Hm. Why do I have a feeling that there already is someone that is aggressive but a softie at the same time...? He thought. Vio looked at Shark, who stared coldly at the berries as he ate. Hm. I'm not getting it. He sighed and focused on eating his pecha berries.

user posted imageMukudori

---------------------

Muku gave a flattered smile. "Then it's settled! We shall find Palkia and restore the world to its former glory! But not today. It is not easy for one to blindly scale Mt. Cornet. We need to stockpile and plan." He walked out of Twinleaf, his sharp talons unintentionally snagging up little clots of grass and dirt. Soon they were at the bank of Lake Verity. On one end was a massive oak tree, which Muku led Churza to. Staring up at the sprawling crown, he grabbed the Chimchar seemingly out of nowhere and brought him up to the top. From the bottom one wouldn't be able to see the massive nest hidden be the leaves, but there was now more than enough room for the two of them to stay. "This," Muku announced "is where we'll be staying until we might have the proper materials to venture."

user posted imageKuro

---------------------

Kuro remained unfazed by Miku's unintended demonstration of power. He felt much better, though his paws still wobbled beneath him. "I feel... alright, I guess. I'm sure an eighty foot tumble wasn't too healthy for me..." He looked around. Slowly coming back to his senses, he began to get a better view of things. A second cavern could be seen, where the Blissey - whom he'd gathered was 'Trinity' - was disappearing to tend to other patients. "Cozy little hideout you got here," he said turning to the Suicune. "I should be thanking Rayquaza right now that it was so close to me landing spot. And, of course, the fact that you were there too."

Jax smiled, "Yes we are! We would be honored to have you join us as well. I love making new friends!" He nodded and looked at Honoo, "Ryuu can come with us, right?"

user posted imageHonoo

---------------------

"I dunno," he said, crossing his arms and giving the strange little Pokemon a thoughtful look. "It could all be a trick. After all, it's a shape shifting Pokemon. If we screw up with this one we'll be knee deep in trouble." Honoo continued to weigh the decisions with utmost care, trying to tune out Shinrei's harassing tone, but it was near impossible to ignore the Gardevoir, and he finally had to agree. "Well, all right. But if I have to I won't hold back." A flare spouted from his wrist, and he cast a wary glance a Ryuu. "Come on then guys, no time to loiter. Every second we waste the dragons get worse. We've already seen the potential of just one." With that, he turned and marched off.

user posted imageShinrei

---------------------

Of course you can come! Shinrei thought. Honoo clearly had other opinions. Looking at her partner with pleading eyes, she begged "Pleeaase? Please can she come? It won't hurt." She hopped up and down anxiously. Soon Honoo swayed to her wish, but was bitter about it. Shinrei realized that he had become a bit harder lately, being less open and more reluctant. It's probably because of Kuro, she thought darkly.

Edited by Psycho Cat

And suddenly the conversation was veering towards her. Miku's walls went up. She was slightly surprised. It was unlike her to lower her walls around others unless they were very friends.  I was so open. But not anymore. "It's not my hideout." she said, cooly, a sudden change from her rather carefree voice before. "This is Trinity's home." It's time I took him back to his friends. Miku watched him quietly. The Absol was rather unsteady on his paws but he was strong. "I'll take you to your friends." she said, slipping out of Trinity's home. The Blissey knew her well. No goodbyes or thankyous were needed. She walked outside, then turned back and looked at the Absol, waiting for him to follow.

Yoru blinked rather dizzily as he watched Ryuu. "She's a hyper one." he muttered to Jax. He didn't understand how the Ditto had so much energy. And she was so happy. Maybe it's a wild pokemon thing. Still, he felt something nagging at him. What... was it about her? I... remember... something... Oh! Right. Cave of Origin! "Why are we going to the Cave of Origin?", he asked aloud.