Lemniscate

*CLOSE* Two Dimensions in One

Which title do you like?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jock~

"Well maybe you should've stayed in your world then! If it wasn't for your kind, my trainer wouldn't have abandoned me! When the dragons came...he...he...well, it's none of your business." He said, and then plopped down on the ground with a sigh, turning away from them. "I'm done. There's been too much drama lately..."

((What do you mean? Jax is saying Arceus made everything while they say the Hoenn trio made everything.))

Mitsuki had enough. "Hey, panda thing! We didn't WANT to come to this strange world, alright? did you not hear Kiran? We don't like being kidnapped and ordered around! We just want to get back home!" She yelled at the Pangoro.

Jock & Luna~

"Then go away, you won't find any help here..." He mumbled, not turning around. Luna gathered up her courage and walked up to the huge Pangoro. "Mr. Panda sir," She squeaked. "My name is Jock. He told her. "Sorry. Jock, we didn't want for all of this to happen. Like she just said, all we want is to get back home. But...we can't do it alone..."

"If you're trying to convince me to help, it's not working. As I said, you won't find help here. Maybe some other Pokemon will help you..."

((Meh, what ever.))

Jax walked over to Shinrei and looked up at her, "So are we ready to go? We should hurry so we can get there by night, I don't want any humans going after me."

Edited by Dotzrus

Miku whipped her head around when a large creature landed in the snow near her with a muffled thump. She narrowed her scarlet eyes curiously. It was an Absol, who's fur blended in with the white snow. What happened to him? "This is Acuity Lakefront." she replied, rising but staying where she was. She watched him closely, warily, ready to react if he turned out to be a threat.

Edited by Evensong

user posted imageKuro

---------------------

Kuro glanced up wearily, before coughing up some blood. "A.. A-acuity Lakefront? I'm in Sinnoh then. M-my, that... was a tumble I took..." He started to lick the snow, attempting (and failing) to get the salty taste out of his mouth. "Please, ex...cuse my manners. I am Kuro of Hoenn." He tried to stand up on shaky paws but fell down quickly with a thud. Little white flakes sprayed around him as more blood ran from his lips. Moaning from the pain - along with the feeling of utter defeat - he lay there with nothing to do but gaze upon the blue creature. "Ah, y-yes, I've done my part now. So would you be so willing as to... tell me your name? It should be c-clear by now that I am no threat to you." he said wincing. "I could use your company right about now, Shinrei..." he pleaded.

user posted imageHonoo

---------------------

"Humans? Err, yes... about that, heh." he said sheepishly "Well, the fasted route to the Cave of Origin would first go through Petalburg City, which, as the name implies, is full of humans... But hey, at least you're not alone!" he said, hoping not to lose a team member, "I'm sought after, Shinrei's sought after, and there's not a doubt in the world that Snowstorm is! And besides, we're not wimpy. A few ambitions humans should hardly be a threat." He started gathering up some food for the trip, keeping a close eye on the almost bewildered looking Shinrei. Sure, she did it every once in a while, but she was doing it a lot now that Kuro was gone. Oh well, there wasn't time to put the pieces together now. "I hope you guys like Chest berries!" he said with a cheerful demeanor.

user posted imageShinrei

---------------------

The Psychic-type watched as Honoo stumbled with words some more. Nobody would argue that he was good with words. But he had a big heart, and she could respect that. She was ready to back his statement about Petalburg being the quickest way, but a silent prayer from somewhere else interrupted her. "I could use you right about now, Shinrei..." The Gardevoir nearly jumped for joy, but managed to conceal her exponential glee. "Oh Kuro! You're ALIVE! I could kiss a Darkrai I'm so happy! Please, where are you? are you hurt? did you fend off the Skarmory yet? Oh please oh please oh please! Come back!" She knew that this couldn't last long though. Real life would catch up to both of them soon.

((Umbreon Form))

Zelda was trotting through the grass, savoring the long legs she acquired in this form. She wasn't paying much attention to where she was going and found herself in a clearing with a Blaziken, a Gardivour, a shiny eevee, and...an Articuno?! She took a few wary steps backwards. "Ummmm....." Was all she could manage to as.

((Sorry for the misspell.))

Jax shrugged, "Okay then, lets go! I bet Snowstorm could attract most of their attention with an air show, enough to sneak us around and under the people to get to the cave." He has sneaked into human cities before, if he was lucky, he could find an elderly couple who would ignore that fact he was shiny, maybe pet him, and let him out the back door. Jax doubted the same would happen for a Blaziken.

Miku's eyes softened and took a few steps forward, closing the gap between her and this Kuro. She crouched down beside him. "You need a healer. Tell your friends that you're on your way and that you're hurt." She had read his thoughts as he was thinking them, and knew exactly what was going on. She felt slightly bad for invading his privacy, but there was no time to waste ask questions. "I'm taking you to Hoenn."" she continued, very carefully lifting the Absol onto her back. She wrapped her two ribbonlike tails around him like a seatbelt to secure him. I must look ridiculous! Rising to her full 2 metre height, the Suicune took a few tentative steps. He's awfully heavy. I'm not used to carrying a pokemon this big. Once she was sure that Kuro wouldn't fall, she took off across the water, heading for Hoenn.

user posted imageKuro

---------------------

Kuro shifted uneasily with the Suicune's almost morbid knowledge of the situation, but submitted to her gentle grasp when she lifted him up. Soon though, his breath turned into shallow rasps as he coughed up more blood. "Hoenn... is too... far away... You surely must... know someone closer..." He started to black out. Even when cushioned by the soft snow, his fall was too great to leave him unharmed. "Shinrei... I..." he finally could take no more, and went limp, giving off small sighs in his sleep on occasion.

user posted imageHonoo

---------------------

"Alright then, it's settled!" Honoo said excitedly. "Shinrei can stay behind and help while we sneak through town. Once we're through, they can dash back along with us, and we'll be on our way!" Fire spouted from his wrists cheerfully.

Stepping at the edge of the woods, he looked out into town. "All right guys, get going. Me and Jax'll find somewhere safe to hide while you get going. Once you think it's clear, we'll all dash for Route 102 together. We'll need to go through another Route before getting to Petalburg, so Jax, you had better be ready for some running," he said with a smile

user posted imageShinrei

---------------------

Shinrei nodded at her friend's plan. "Yes, I could help Snowstorm easily. It wouldn't be hard to excite the humans with my abilities, but do by quick. I can't go forever." She looked at Snowstorm happily. "We're going on an adventure!"

She thought she heard Kuro again, but it was faint and scarce. Not wanting to ignore him, but caught in the moment, she reluctantly brushed it away.

Jax looked up at Honoo with a huge grin, "Always! I'm ready when you are!" Jax wagged his tail as his coat shined in the sunlight.

Snowstorm

Snowstorm smiled! 'Yes! Adventure! I haven't had one since forever!' She thought. "I could use Ice Beam at trees, that might work." She suggested. Humans seemed to get excited easily.

Miku let out a soft sigh, partly out of annoyance, partly out of sympathy. She looked down at the Absol lying on the ground, unconscious, and knew that he was right. Hoenn was too far away. She sat down on the snow beside him, debating the situation. She absentmindedly played with the ruby bracelet on her foot as she did, a habit she had developed over the years. I should get Delilah. She would know how to deal with this situation. But I don't want to leave him here, nor do I want to carry him. She cast an agonized look at Kuro as she made her decision. With a sigh, she looked around, lifted him onto her back once again and headed towards the outskirts of Snowpoint City.

Kiran huffed, but he shook his head. "Alright, fine," he said. "Sorry for bothering you. Come on, Mitsuki, let's go. Luna, you can stick with us."

user posted imageKuro

---------------------

... ((intense Red dialog!))

user posted imageHonoo

---------------------

Honoo picked up the silver Eevee and stared out into the clearing. The air was thick and tense with anticipation, his legs ready to spring at the slightest command. The distant sound of waves crashing could be heard. And then he started running. He ran with the force of a Rapidash and he did. Not. Stop. He blasted through the city at a pace no human could keep up with, exactly what he had aimed for. With the gained momentum he jumped up to the top of a building and hid on the roof, waiting for Shinrei and Snowstorm. "Not bad, huh?" he laughed. "I bet your Palkia thing couldn't do that!"

user posted imageShinrei

---------------------

The Gardevoir waited patiently for the next move; Snowstorm sat beside her, regal as ever. She closed her eyes and listened for the slightest movement. When Honoo finally started off after what felt to be an eternity, she followed with equal effort (though she couldn't run quite as fast). When they finally came into town, she drew the humans attention best she could, hoping that the Articuno could persuade those she couldn't.

Jax's hair was blown back, he had to shake himself to get the get his hair back the way it was. He then smiled and looked up, "No he couldn't. Legends say he moves around by cutting holes in space to using them to move around anywhere he wants to. But I think this argument is getting old..." Jax peered over the side of the building to watch the action.

Snowstorm

Snowstorm took off and shot Ice Beam at random items, freezing them. She landed near a human and grabbed one of his Pokeballs and released the Pokemon, creating quite a ruckus as the trainer attempted to get the escaped Pokemon back in it's Pokeball.

Thanks to her long legs, it didn't take Miku too long to reach her destination: a den. She peered inside, hopefully and called, "Trinity? Are you home?" Oh, please be home. And hurry! She cast a glance at the motioness Absol on her back. Please. Please be home.

Churza looked at the staraptor. He knew this was bad, as he was a fire type against a flying type. "Why attack me," he asked calmly. "What have I done?"

Edited by igloo9201

Snowstorm

Snowstorm took off and shot Ice Beam at random items, freezing them. She landed near a human and grabbed one of his Pokeballs and released the Pokemon, creating quite a ruckus as the trainer attempted to get the escaped Pokemon back in it's Pokeball.

Yoru tumbled out of his pokeball, blinking surprisedly. He couldn't have been released by his trainer, Jake, who hadn't even touched his pokeball ever since he had managed to capture a Red dragon. The shiny umbreon looked around, narrowing his sharp yellow eyes. It was complete and utter chaos. There was a stunning but scary Articuno shooting ice beams everywhere, pokemon milling around confusedly, people screaming, and overall panic. Jake had only just realized that the Articuno had released one of his pokemon, and he was looking around, searching for Yoru. He spotted the umbreon and, with a yell, made a wild leap for him, but Yoru was too quick for him. Leaping out of the way, he shot his ex-trainer in the face with some poisonous sweat and darted away. He spotted a silvery Eevee and a Blaziken on a roof watching the action.  He jumped onto a vendor's counter, then onto the top of a nearby balcony, then to a low roof. Running along it, he made his way towards the two wild pokemon. When he reached them, he sat down, breathing heavily, and said, "Hey. I'm Yoru. Are you two friends with that Articuno?"

Jax looked at the shiny Umbreon that jumped up to where they were, "...Yeah... thats Snowstorm..." Jax thought a moment, "I'm sorry, I'm not used to seeing another shiny. And the fact that it's a shiny Umbreon... I could turn into you. So that's what they look like." He jumped down and examined the Umbreon. "I'm Jax."