Pokemonfan13

BSA use en masse / Multi-BSA use

In this instance I was only referring to the 'new page' that would be needed for this change. Personally tho, I'd prefer if that data was gone from our scrolls. Once the dragon is mature, the data is pretty irrelavant.

I generally don't even pay attention to the data even on my eggs/hatchlings. Since I only use 1 fansite to get views, they don't usually have enough views to hatch/mature on time, so I wind up putting them all in the ER and hatching/maturing them like that. So basically, the V/UV/C data is worthless to me.

I wouldn't mind having the data on the individual dragon view pages, but I'd like to see it gone from our scroll pages and the space used for other stuff. Like the extra icons everyone has been asking for... icon for having a description.. icon to show if a dragon's BSA is available to use.. icon to show the dragon is ready to breed.. etc. etc. etc.

Or as a compromise.. allow the V/UV/C data to show on eggs and unfrozen hatchlings on the scroll page, but remove it from adults.

+1 Point to this suggestion ohmy.gif.

Also support to the main topic suggestion. It would save a lot of time, and will make using BSAs a lot more easier, with the same result. Though it also boost the possibility of making a mistake, specially with influence.

I'm WAY too lazy to use Fertility... I only use it on Golds, Silvers, Trio and IOU trades(but not breeding requests/gifts).

It's just no fun at all to use Fertility on multiple dragons the way it is now...

What I have most with the other BSAs (inlcuding Fertility but excluding teleport) is that I can't see which dragons are off cooldown without clicking 'actions' of each dragon separately till I find an available dragon:/

What would help would be to make use of the page for teleport BSA for other BSAs too... this is a great thing what Magis got... a page showing only those Magis that are off cooldown, why not extending this on other BSAs? It's really a pain to find available BSA dragons on scroll... even on such a scroll as mine (only 5 dragons per breed/alt and then, in the very back BSAs only, and I'm using them in the order they're placed on my scroll. And I still hate looking for the first dragon available; and this still doesn't encourage me to use Fertility, Fertility NEEDs a mass cast option or it becomes hardly ever used)

Then this suggestion could be applied too: tick boxes on the 'available for BSA' page and then ticks for dragons/eggs,

where there also could be some counter like how many BSA dragons you ticked (then you only count how many recipient dragons you ticked without having to remember how many BSAs were ticked).

But I can't see this working for 2BSAs at once, I beleive Incubates should require a separate action than Influence, also female Pinks should require separate action than male Pinks, otherwise how the game would tell which eggs were to be influenced female and which male?

Anyway, full suport, at the very least for Fertility.

Edited by VixenDra

What I have most with the other BSAs (inlcuding Fertility but excluding teleport) is that I can't see which dragons are off cooldown without clicking 'actions' of each dragon separately till I find an available dragon:/

Of course you can - use the left hand dropdown "Filter by" menu > "show available for BSA" - only the dragons which are available (as in now this minute) for BSA will come up.

user posted image

After using a dragon from this list, just use the back button for your browser and hit F5 to refresh the page. Dragons that were just used will be taken off the page.

I support this idea!

While right now I may only have five or so dragons with BSAs, I can see how people who have thirty would save a lot of time with a compiled page.

As one with several hundred, now that we have that fabulous filter page it's no problem; I used to support this one in spades but now I don't mind one way or the other ! Except for hide (which I DO want to be multi-use) we can't need more than 7 of any action at a time anyway.

I would love this. Last weekend I thought I'd fertilize a bunch of metal/holiday pairs in the tiny hope to actually get an egg out of them. ARGH! It's so mind-numbing! sad.gif The simplest thing was opening a bunch of Purple action pages in tabs at once. Then "fertilize" (wait for the page to load WITHOUT hopping to another tab because otherwise the fertilize tab would get stuck on Flappydragon dry.gif), then enter the filter, select dragon, enter password.

Rinse, repeat.

I'd really be happy if I could do as Cinnamin Draconna described above.

1. Filter for "Available for BSA", tempsort by breed

2. Tick checkbox for a dozen Purples and 7 Reds to get my scroll unlocked (I can use a Firefox addon called "CheckFox" for mass-checkbox-ticking)

3. For fertilize: filter for dragons (e.g. "Rosebud")

4. Tick checkbox for each dragon - once my dozen Fertilizes are used up, any remaining unticked checkbox would be greyed out and untickable unless I deselect something else. Unused Fertilizes simply won't use up any Purples.

5. Submit.

6. If I selected more than one BSA, proceed with next selection page (e.g. tick eggs to be incubated)

Of course, you'd need separate pages for male and female influences.

100% support

I almost always use multiple Influences and Incubates on every batch of eggs. As it is now, I wind up clicking on and opening 5 pages for every action.. multiplied 14 times (7 Incubates & 7 Influences), that's 70 pages.

Wouldn't adding checkboxes and a background check for 'number of available dragons' reduce server strain? Not to mention reduce the tediousness of doing the same action over and over and over.

Example:

1. Open drop down, choose 'Available for BSA'

2. Every BSA dragon has a checkbox beside it. Check as many boxes as needed; 7 Reds for 7 Incubates, 7 Pinks of the appropriate gender for 7 Influences.

3. The Actions links and all the unnecessary V/UV/C data can be removed and replaced with an Activate button (similar to the Save button on sort pages).

4. Bing, Bada, Boom all 14 actions are done at once.

Makes a heck of a lot of sense to me at least.

I completely agree, using the BSAs is very tedious. Not hard or enriching, just repetitive actions with too many clicks to get where you need to go.

Though instead of using the BSA dropdown, I would suggest this instead:

1. Account - Mass BSAs - Incubate

2. It shows all of your Reds available for Incubate on one side, and all of the eggs you have on the other

3. Check the ones you want to incubate and to do the incubating

Fertility would be the exact same, only you'd see all of your dragons on the right.

Influence would have one extra step: male or female.

That way, it doesn't affect any of our current pages or current methods, but still lets us shortcut to what we want.

Cheers!

C4.

C4 - I like your suggested way of accomplishing this, as long as it includes some sort of filter for fertility. Those of us with thousands of dragons would find ourselves doing a lot of tedious scrolling otherwise! wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Whatever it is, PLEASE leave Mr Flappy out of it....