Pokemonfan13

BSA use en masse / Multi-BSA use

For incubate and influence OMG yes. And honestly this would probably get me to use fertility since typically I am to lazy to tongue.gif

Not for splash though. I know it would make it a lot easier...but isn't the point of the splash badge that you did all that annoying work for it?

Edited by rumor33

Oh god yes, support. Anything that cuts the time I spend using fertility each week on all my IOU and lineage project dragons is very much a welcome suggestion. :P

Support support! It would make life easier! xd.png

Bumping this one up because it is increasingly frustrating to use BSAs one by one, which happens very frequently to me these days as I AP hunt for low-time goodies a lot.

I think this suggestion should be merged with the suggestion about multiple fogging. In essence, it's the same thing: We want a mass [insert action here] feature to relieve us of having to jump numerous hoops for each use of the action in question. The points for both suggested features - pro and con (if there is a con, that is) are pretty much the same, too.

I think this suggestion should be merged with the suggestion about multiple fogging. In essence, it's the same thing: We want a mass [insert action here] feature to relieve us of having to jump numerous hoops for each use of the action in question. The points for both suggested features - pro and con (if there is a con, that is) are pretty much the same, too.

I don't, actually. Mass fogging can fog ALL growing things at once. There is no way any other BSA would want or need to hit everything of any kind at once, so whatever was done with those would have to have check boxes and so on. Multi-fog COULD use checkboxes but wouldn't have to.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Hmm, this is a good point. However, for people who like to try for NDs, this "unfog all" feature might become a problem without checkboxes.

Hmm, this is a good point. However, for people who like to try for NDs, this "unfog all" feature might become a problem without checkboxes.

Oh sure - I think checkboxes should be an option WITHIN this BSA - but it is one thing that makes it different from the others, in that there would (please lord xd.png...) be that "ALL" option !

Edited by fuzzbucket

I swear this has been suggested before, but searching "Multiple BSA" / "Multiple" in search didn't show anything and it won't let me search the 3 letter word BSA, so I can't find it. ;___;

Basically this would add a "Use Multiple BSAs" link under account settings (this is just off the top of my head, where / how you access this link could be debated). There you'd see a list of both what BSAs you could use (male influence, female influence, incubate, fertility, and so on) and how many dragons were available to use them. You'd then pick which BSA you wanted to use, and be led to a page similar to that of a purple's fertility page, with a bunch of tiles of all your dragons. You choose whichever dragons you want to use the BSA on (up to however many dragons you have available to use that BSA), and then wala! It is done!

This would help save time when using step by step BSAs, especially fertility and incubate, as you could quickly put it on all the dragons you want without having to access each BSA dragon's page individually.

Things to consider:

- Where would this link be located?

- How would it work for multiple step BSAs, like teleport, where you'd have to choose additional details? Should it not be allowed for them at all?

My head hurts. sad.gif I can't see this flying....

Oh wait ! OK - NOW my head is all better.

ONE BSA used on multiple dragons by however many BSA ones you have available for THAT BSA. OK. I saw it as kind of "got new egg; want to influence and incubate it NAOW..." PING magic.

For incubate and influence OMG yes. And honestly this would probably get me to use fertility since typically I am to lazy to tongue.gif

Not for splash though. I know it would make it a lot easier...but isn't the point of the splash badge that you did all that annoying work for it?

me x 20. Too lazy to figure out where my (hoards of) purples are and which dragons it would behoove me to use them on. And did I actually breed them last time I did fertility on them, etc.

And yes, it only takes like splash x 50 to get the badge in the first place, so even if you only have 5 SWs, it only takes a week and a half to get it if you are diligent at it.

Still support. I've been having to use Fertility and Incubate and Influence so much lately and it would be SO helpful to just be able to not have to go through the whole multi-step process over and over and over.

I don't support, but I don't see the point. Outside of BSA's for fertility, incubate, I keep seeing BSA suggestions as an avenue of trying to make an game easier. Which I would fear would kill the game play. It's the "lazy way out"

So if you are suggesting a BSA that makes 1 dragon incubate 5?

I simply centre click on 5 reds, then do each one and done in under a minute. all my incubates completed. It's pretty easy. I don't think any easier is needed.

Having Show BSA tab selection makes it easy to locate the hoards - last page for my reds the other 7 are vampire pages. Scroll down I will find my pinks, purples, etc.

I don't support, but I don't see the point. Outside of BSA's for fertility, incubate, I keep seeing BSA suggestions as an avenue of trying to make an game easier. Which I would fear would kill the game play. It's the "lazy way out"

So if you are suggesting a BSA that makes 1 dragon incubate 5?

I simply centre click on 5 reds, then do each one and done in under a minute. all my incubates completed. It's pretty easy. I don't think any easier is needed.

Having Show BSA tab selection makes it easy to locate the hoards - last page for my reds the other 7 are vampire pages. Scroll down I will find my pinks, purples, etc.

No, it's not suggesting one red dragon can incubate five. It's that, instead of going through incubating one by one, you'd fire off five red dragons at once for five incubates at once. The 1:1 ratio is maintained.

Doing it individually isn't a challenge or interesting aspect of gameplay, it's just time consuming and tedious. Not a huge amount so for incubate and influence, but for fertility... blah. ;___;

While influencing and incubating my eggs, I really start to find it really tiring to have to go back and forth to select a different dragon and different egg and so on...so I had the idea that it would be soooo much easier if we had something like this:

When in the 'Available for BSA' screen, all BSA dragons have a checkbox beside them. In that case, you could select multiple dragons and use their specified BSA action on multiple eggs. For instance, if you have 4 eggs that you want to influence female, check the box for 4 of your female pinks and select influence. Then it could redirect to a screen that allows you to check which eggs you wish to use the action on.

Want to incubate 5 eggs at once? Check 5 Red dragons and select their BSA, and then select which 5 eggs you wish to use the action on!

It would be so much easier than constantly going back and forth, I know that...especially during new releases. If there's already a suggestion like this, I apologize!

I'd love anything that would make it a little less tedious to use BSAs. I have often thought that checkboxes would be nice addition to the BSA page too, so I support it!

100% support

I almost always use multiple Influences and Incubates on every batch of eggs. As it is now, I wind up clicking on and opening 5 pages for every action.. multiplied 14 times (7 Incubates & 7 Influences), that's 70 pages.

Wouldn't adding checkboxes and a background check for 'number of available dragons' reduce server strain? Not to mention reduce the tediousness of doing the same action over and over and over.

Example:

1. Open drop down, choose 'Available for BSA'

2. Every BSA dragon has a checkbox beside it. Check as many boxes as needed; 7 Reds for 7 Incubates, 7 Pinks of the appropriate gender for 7 Influences.

3. The Actions links and all the unnecessary V/UV/C data can be removed and replaced with an Activate button (similar to the Save button on sort pages).

4. Bing, Bada, Boom all 14 actions are done at once.

Makes a heck of a lot of sense to me at least.

3. The Actions links and all the unnecessary V/UV/C data can be removed and replaced with an Activate button (similar to the Save button on sort pages).

For some of us, V/UV/C is incredibly important and it would be literally gamebreaking to see that removed. Unless you mean on the /user/ or /dragons/ pages? I'd be okay with that, I guess. It would be inconvenient to have that removed, but not too bad. The stat line on /view/ has to stay though.

I'd be down with the original suggestion, though, as long as it's done clearly - when selecting Influence, I would want it to be obvious which gender Influ is being applied to which egg. (Perhaps Influ becomes two distinct actions in a selection dropdown - Influence (male) and Influence (female)? I'm sure there are cleaner ways of doing that though.)

For some of us, V/UV/C is incredibly important and it would be literally gamebreaking to see that removed. Unless you mean on the /user/ or /dragons/ pages? I'd be okay with that, I guess. It would be inconvenient to have that removed, but not too bad. The stat line on /view/ has to stay though.

In this instance I was only referring to the 'new page' that would be needed for this change. Personally tho, I'd prefer if that data was gone from our scrolls. Once the dragon is mature, the data is pretty irrelavant.

I generally don't even pay attention to the data even on my eggs/hatchlings. Since I only use 1 fansite to get views, they don't usually have enough views to hatch/mature on time, so I wind up putting them all in the ER and hatching/maturing them like that. So basically, the V/UV/C data is worthless to me.

I wouldn't mind having the data on the individual dragon view pages, but I'd like to see it gone from our scroll pages and the space used for other stuff. Like the extra icons everyone has been asking for... icon for having a description.. icon to show if a dragon's BSA is available to use.. icon to show the dragon is ready to breed.. etc. etc. etc.

Or as a compromise.. allow the V/UV/C data to show on eggs and unfrozen hatchlings on the scroll page, but remove it from adults.