Rekha

The Eggy Give-Away : Part Deux

I've sent my Gift!

forum name:polaristar

gift: Black Tea Lineage

giftee:rikka_ashen6

have you messaged them? Yes

Were there any issues with the Gifting? Yes, no response after 48 hours, so I cancelled the trade.

Edited by polaristar

No response from my other two giftees after 48 hours so I cancel the transfers...

----UPDATED TO THIS POINT----

Request: Please make sure to use the forms when reporting. There is an Form meant specifically for this reason.

Edited by Rekha

I WANT TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST!

Forum Name: car340

Scroll Name: car340

Scroll Link: Clickie

Willing to donate, but there's a fat chance since Dragcave time is the opposite time for me. (Dragcave-AM My time-PM)

--- IMPORTANT ---

---- i have just gone through the people who have not posted on the thread. if you have any other means of contact with them (list is underneath), please help us out!

and if you are a donor and they have not received your prize, do not panic!

---- the people on the blue list will remain, unless they message me/reply within the 24 hour time limit. from now on, to avoid this, people who do not post will receive a message 24 hours after the story, not 48

---- the list below are the people we have not heard from, or did not use the claim form. if you are on the list, check your messages and respond asap!

the following have we have not heard from:

hiphop1234

Remy400

beyzoar

Zerhai

Sierra1111

eaturbyfill

Devyn Star

rukii_bii

YOGSCAST_Dragon

polaristar

White_Knight

ahreada

Happy_Mask_Saleswoman (blue list due to donor complaint, will remove if message back in 24 hours)

lilairyien (blue list due to donor complaint, will remove if message back in 24 hours)

rikka_ashen6 (blue list due to donor complaint, will remove if message back in 24 hours)

Valencia_Frost (blue list due to donor complaint, will remove if message back in 24 hours)

vertcvith (blue list due to donor complaint, will remove if message back in 24 hours)

i greatly apologize again!

~ mintchoco101

Edited by mintchoco101

I've re-sent my Gift!

forum name: iya_kin

gift: 6th Gen Bronze Shimmer

giftee: Happy_Mask_Saleswoman

have you messaged them? Yes.

Were there any issues with the Gifting? She contacted me this morning, and let me know that she didn't have internet through the weekend.

I'm re-sending the gift again because its a good excuse why she couldn't contact us. But if this will be happening again, I probably won't donate for Friday's event. Unless someone reliable would be kind enough to hold the eggs for the event.

Yay! I won!

forum name:polaristar

scroll name:polaristar

scroll:My Scroll

gift: Vampire; No lineage link available, but it is CB

gifter:Rekha

has your gifter messaged you yet? Yes

Did you wish to be readded to the list? Yes

Edited by polaristar

Yay! I won!

forum name: Happy_Mask_Saleswoman

scroll name: TheCrystalDragon24

scroll: Link

gift: 6th Gen Bronze Shimerscale Lineage

gifter: Iya_kin

has your gifter messaged you yet? Yes

Did you wish to be readded to the list? Yes please

Forum Name: Azaria

Scroll Name: azaria_123

Scroll Link: Here!

Hello and thanks for keeping this going... smile.gif

Yay! I won!

forum name: White_Knight

scroll name: UlharSaurivic

scroll:My Scroll

gift: Summer dragon Gift

gifter:Lavinia

has your gifter messaged you yet? Yes (for extra rules, naming requirements, etc)

Did you wish to be readded to the list? No

Yay! I won!

forum name: rukii_bii

scroll name: gggirl1997

scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/gggirl1997

gift: CB Lumina

gifter: Anonymous

has your gifter messaged you yet? N/A (for extra rules, naming requirements, etc)

Did you wish to be readded to the list? Yes

Edited by rukii_bii

Forum Name: dragonchic

Scroll Name: dragonchicki

Scroll Link: My Scroll!

I just wanted to say that the staff is doing a great job right now! I am not going to edit just yet, I simply needed to post something.

We have been getting a lot of offers for donations really early and as much as we LOVE the generosity that many of you are showing, we simply CANNOT ACCEPT ANY DONATIONS UNTIL WEDNESDAY at the very earliest for we do not want them to grow up before or even on Friday the day of the event. When we are ready to accept donations I will be SURE to post it here so that everyone knows. Though I do want to thank everyone for their amazing show of support and helpfulness it is really nice to see just how delighted people are to donate to this event.

--- IMPORTANT ---

---- i have just gone through the people who have not posted on the thread. if you have any other means of contact with them (list is underneath), please help us out!

and if you are a donor and they have not received your prize, do not panic!

---- the people on the blue list will remain, unless they message me/reply within the 24 hour time limit. from now on, to avoid this, people who do not post will receive a message 24 hours after the story, not 48

---- the list below are the people we have not heard from, or did not use the claim form. if you are on the list, check your messages and respond asap!

the following have we have not heard from:

hiphop1234

Remy400

beyzoar

Zerhai

Sierra1111

eaturbyfill

Devyn Star

rukii_bii

YOGSCAST_Dragon

polaristar

White_Knight

ahreada

Happy_Mask_Saleswoman (blue list due to donor complaint, will remove if message back in 24 hours)

lilairyien (blue list due to donor complaint, will remove if message back in 24 hours)

rikka_ashen6 (blue list due to donor complaint, will remove if message back in 24 hours)

Valencia_Frost (blue list due to donor complaint, will remove if message back in 24 hours)

vertcvith (blue list due to donor complaint, will remove if message back in 24 hours)

the above is a repost. i am giving you guys an extra half-day! i greatly apologize again!

~ mintchoco101