cattygal210

Jenkins *Haunted* Mansion

Nienna heard the alarm go off, when she only were 2 meters from the door. "Aw come on" she got to the door and tried to open it,

LOCKED what now. She certainly didn't want to ask Sir Isaac for help,

after all that had happened she didn't completely trust him.

Nienna got angry, why did they absolutely have to lock the doors 10:00 "Arghh" she started walking down the hallway,

maybe she could sleep on the couch in the entry hall

Jessica needed to clear her mind. Things were rough today, but it was a part of readjusting. She tried opening her doors..Locked.. She groaned. She looked out the window. She smiled and grabbed her keys. She then climbed out the window. It was slippery from the rain. She quickly got soaked. She picked up her pace as she safely made it to the ground. She ran to her car, hopped inside and started the car. She decided she would just go out for a drive to go get a shake. She put her windshield wiper on and drove out of the lot.

Sir Isaac was by the main door when he heard a car engine start. He ran to the door and saw that it was Jessica. What was she up to? He quickly vanished and reappeared in her car. He was in the back away and was invisible at the moment because he was in his ghost form. He noticed Jessica had gasoline in the back of her car. He silently tipped it over and let it leak in the car. Then he exited the car.

Jessica was driving when the sharp stench of gasoline filled get car. She coughed. "ugh!! What's that smell???" She turned around for a second and saw her extra gas can tipped over. She must've hit a bump and tipped it over. She was on a bridge. She saw no cars around so she gently applied slowed down a few miles as she reached back to props it up. When she turned back, she saw sir Isaac in the middle of the road. She gasped and shrieked as she slammed on her brakes and swerved to miss hitting him. BOOM! She hit the side of the bridge hard. Sir bags deployed. She was covered in glass. She cried. "oh my God..." She worried about if she had just killed sir Isaac.. What had she done. She then realized the car was on fire.... Not good. It was spreading fast. She tried opening her door, locked... She banged in the window realizing she was trapped. She screamed louder as she felt her skin burning. She put her legs up in the away, her skin burnt away. She cried and screamed for help. She began to loose blood fast.. She felt dizzy. Things were a blur..as she was passing out, she felt tiny hands pulled her from the car. She looked up, but saw nobody..she blacked out........all that was at the scene, was Jessica unconscious and burned her burning car. No traces of sir Isaac or anyone else.

Nienna had taken the elevator down to 2 floor, she had no idea what terrors her new friend Jessica was facing at the moment. She was actually excited for tomorrow, when both of them were going to the library checking for answers. Nienna walked trough the main hall, and made herself comfortable on the leather couch. 19 minutes later she was sound asleep

Sir Isaac appeared behind Isabella mysteriously, without a sound. "what are you doing here....? It's past ten..." His voice not so friendly.

Jessica awoke in the middle night. She was laying on the cold rough road. She groaned. This wasn't her bed...

"I-I was looking for Jason..." Isabella sniffed.

Edited by mipuppy1

Sir Isaac shook his head. "You are too late to reach him now."

Jessica saw her car still flaming. What had happened??

Nienna was still sleeping on the couch, she started to dream she was walking down a long corridor following a strange green light,

The green light was getting weaker, Nienna started running. She couldn't lose it, she wasn't sure why but something told her it was important.

He looked at her and replied, "The doors are locked. Nobody gets in, and nobody gets out.."

Jessica pulled out her half melted cell phone. "Please work, please work, pleaseeee work" She dialed the number to the Jenkins Mansion.

Nienna could almost touch the green light, but just as she was stretching out her hand. RING----RING the old phone hanging on the wall had started ringing, "Should I take it or not hmm" The temptation of taking it won, Nienna carefully picks up the phone.

"Uhm Hello this is ehm Jenkins Mansion"

Jessica heard a familiar voice. "hello! This is Jessica!! Please help me!! The car...it wrecked...then there was a fire...the car...locked...stuck...hands pulled me out..." Her words slurred together.

Normally Nienna would taken this for a prank call, but after all that had happened She knew everything was possible

"Jessica, I thought you were in your room,

what happened, where are you, are you hurt."

Nienna was getting a little bit stressed

Sir Isaac simply nodded his head. "come with me girl." He began leading her downstairs.

Jennifer bursted into tears.. "no! I'm not ok!! I... I... Isaac!! T-then the fire!! Help me I'm right down the road.."

(Can Muffin be a japenese cat demon, I forgot what it was called but it started with a B.)

Isabella followed, she was scared.

"Calm down Jessica I will be there" she hangs up, this is getting crazier by the minute Nienna thinks to herself. On a coat hanger next to the door she finds an old duster coat , she puts it on before exiting the mansion. The wind is whipping against her face while she tries to locate her bike, she finds it and quickly starts the engine. Nienna gets it out on the road, and after 20 minutes She can see FIRE. A car is burning, glass everywhere. Suddenly she sees a girl next to the road, "JESSICA" Nienna screams

Yes I don't mind

Sir Isaac led her to a lounging area. He handed her a pillow and a blanket. "this,is where you will be bunking tonight. You're room will be available in the morning."

Jessica heard Nienna scream her name. She was still lying in the road. "over here...!"

"B-but I'm scared..." Isabella reached out grabbing hi hand, "Please don't leave?" She begged.

Nienna gets off her bike and runs over to Jessica,

"OMG what happened" She takes her Duster of and places it over Camilla (Not over the head of course xd.png) She gets down on her knees and carefully investigates Jessica's Wounds

Jessica looked at her, barely able to sit up. "listen to me....sir Isaac is up to something...I saw him! In the road....he did this to me....Im not paranoid it's the truth...you have to believe me..."

Sir Isaac looked down at her. Was she serious? "fine. But you better big let this happen again ok..it's...dangerous."

(Search up Sebastian from black butler, I'm pretty sure Sir Isaac is a cosplay of him

I love you Sebby <3 -Exterme fan girl freak out-

Ok I'm done.)

Isabella nodded with a tired yawn, she closed her eyes not letting go of Isaac or Muffin.