cattygal210

Jenkins *Haunted* Mansion

Nienna let her eyes observe the big hall she suddenly was in, it was huge and had a bunch of lovely paintings. ," Ehm uh are you mr Jenkins the owner ? ," She feels a little uncomfortable speaking,

but try not to show

Edited by Joste

He gave her a big welcoming hug. "why yes! That's me." He chuckled. "my butler will be right with you two. Have a away anywhere you like. Make yourself at home."

Siyria smiled at Mr. Jenkins. She then took a away on one of the luxurious Leather couches. She tapped her fingers nervously.

"Actually I want to share with my bro-" Isabelle started but was cut off by her brother, "Yes, we would like separated rooms."

He gave a quick smile. "Separate rooms it is.. For the Miss, you will have room 22. And for the gentleman, you will have room 49." He gave them their own keys and led them to their rooms. "if you need anything, don't hesitate. I will be downstairs."

Nienna smiled and put her suitcase down, then started wandering towards some of the paintings, with a interested look in her eyes she stopped and studied them

Sir Isaac popped up right behind the new girl. As if out of nowhere. "so you like the paintings."

Tanner sprawled across his bed.

Skylar wandered around. He decided to go down to the second floor. He headed towards the elevators. He noticed the button to floor 1 had been removed.

Siyria had passed out on the couch since uti was so cozy.

Jessica heard more and more voices. But they were all feint. All the rooms down her hall were empty.

Mimi was skipping through the halls.

"Yes... Sir.." Isabelle said then turned to her brother, "Why would you-" She started but was again interrupted, "Your almost a grown woman now, and you should have been sleeping by yourself years ago." Jason said walking into his room and shutting the door in Isabelle's face- hey tough love was still love.

Nienna Quickly turned," Oh god you startled me,"

She calms down

," Yes they are very interesting, The colors are wonderful used and it really captures the soul of the ocean. the person who painted this really has an eye for color details," She smiles

Sir Isaac smiled. "my apologies. These paintings are hundreds of years old. May I take your bags and assign you a room. " he said politely.

Nienna Smiled and noticed that the stranger had already picked up her ragged suitcase ," That would be nice, i hope it isn,t too heavy

i got lots of books in it ,"

He smiled and led her to the elevator. "ah, so you're a reader? Well our library is on this floor. After unpacking I can give everyone a tour of the house."

Nienna is following the stranger to the elevator, it opens and they both walk in ", a library, I will definitely feel at home here " she smiles

Sir Isaac hit button 3. They went up. "ah, but beware young one. The library is full of dark secrets..." He gave her a serious look. The doors opened quickly. "after you," he said with a mysterious smile, hoping she wouldn't take much thought to what she said.

Nienna wondered what he meant with those words, but it didn't last long because suddenly DING! The elevator had stopped

and the door was opening.

They were looking out on a long hallway with a bunch of doors,

They got out of the elevator and started walking down the hall

Edited by Joste

Sir Isaac led her down the hall and to the right. "your room is 313." He have her a key. This room secretly had a trap doors that led straight to the library.

(sure thing.)

Nienna got the key and tried it in the door, perfect fit

"I can take my bags now, thanks for the help"

She smiled and gave him a tip

Edited by Joste

Yes time skip!

Sir Isaac thanks her kindly and heads back to the mansion entrance

TIME SKIP*

(Kk)

Isabelle was to busy exploring to notice it was lunch time.

Edited by mipuppy1

Nienna

was sitting on her bed reading her fav book about the supernatural,

She was about to start on the chapter about Shadow people when the alarm clock rang, "It must be Lunch time, SIGH I guess I have to read this later" she got off the bed out the door and headed for 2 floor

Edited by Joste