cattygal210

Jenkins *Haunted* Mansion

Sir Isaac returned with fresh hot rolls. He set the appetizers down on the dining table and said, "About ten minutes and your food will be out."

Nienna looked at the Hot Rolls, they looked tasty. They were also disappearing fast so she quickly grabbed one before it was too late.

It tasted really good. She hadn't eaten in 3 hours

"beef and potatoes with steaming fresh vegetables?" He smiled, gently setting the steaming got plate before her. He set a cook glass of orange juice before her.

"Thanks it looks delicious " Nienna grabbed her knife and started cutting the beef, she then started eating

" Tastes wonderful" she smiled

Sure thing smile.gif

Jessica was still possessed as she began to get dangerously close to the edge of the roof.

Sir Isaac was lurking around, making sure the house was in order.

Mimi yelled, "ISAACCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!! GET OVER HERE AND DRESS ME FOR BED, NOW!!!"

Sir Isaac sighed. "Yes Mimi.."

Tanner left the table, finishing his five star meal.

Nienna felt a little tired so she started walking to her room,

some minutes after she had just walked out of the elevator 3 floor.

But then after a few steps she suddenly stopped, she had no idea where it came from but she started to feel weird, like if something terrible was about too happen. "Must be my imagination" she started moving again

The house was silent until a blood curling scream broke the silence. Jessica was in the front yard screaming in pain after she had walked off the roof. She was no longer possessed after her body hit the ground.

Sir Isaac was headed to Mimi when a scream spooked him. He jumped up immediately.

Nienna had just rounded a corner when she was spooked by a heart aching scream, It sounded like it came from the outside of the building. Nienna started sprinting down the stairs to 2 floor,

her heart was pounding like crazy. She was a few meter from the main door when she bumped into Sir Isaac, the crash made her stumble backwards before ending up on the floor

Sir Isaac rapidly caught her before she hit the ground. "woah, are you alright Miss?? I'm terribly sorry. I deeply apologize, I Must not have seen you I'm so sorry." He held her tightly then stood her up. "was that you screaming? Are you alright?" He asked concerned.

Jessica gasped for air as she felt pain all over her body. She was in so much pain her body seemed almost numb.

Nienna suddenly found herself laying in Sir Isaac's arms, she wasn't exactly sure what had just happened but with a little help she got back on her feet. "I'm sorry I ran into you " Nienna Blushed, she felt kind of embarrassed " But you see I heard this scream coming from the garden outside, and ran to find out what it was, I guess I should have been more careful" She brush some dust off her jacket

"I hope I didn't hurt you" She looks concerned at him"

Sir Isaac shook his head. "not at all. IM fine. You should be careful around here though. Wouldn't want anything happening to you." He heard the scream again and went to it quickly. He found one of the newcomers. His eyes widened.

Nienna ran after Sir Isaac out the door, she almost couldn't believe what she then saw. Jessica was laying on the grass,

"What happened" Nienna looked at Jessica with a worried look

(Mipuppy read trough the page smile.gif )

Edited by Joste

@mipuppy, Jessica got possessed and jumped off the roof. Everyone is done eating dinner and headed to their rooms.

Sir Isaac looked worried as he noticed a few broken bones in the girl. Why would she.....of course. She must've been possessed...

Jessica managed to speak through her tears, "I....w-was p-"

Sir Isaac cut her off immediately, "practicing gymnastics. She must've lost her footing." He hoped Nienna would believe him

Nienna was suspicious, based on the soil under Jessica she had hit the ground pretty hard.

The most likely explanation was that she had fallen from a great height,

"Have you been up on the roof Jessica" Nienna stared questioningly at her

Nienna got a little bit confused, had Jessica hit her head a little bit to hard or was it something else that was going on. Nienna bent down to Jessica and seated herself on the ground next to her "What do you mean by that"

Edited by Joste

Jessica was about to reply when sir Isaac covered her mouth. "shhh shh you're hurt. You need not speak.let's get you inside and fix you up." He looked over at the other girl nervously and said, "I'm sorry I will meet with you later." He quickly picked up Jessica, her bones popping and shifting out of place even more. Jessica groaned and cried as she was picked up. Sir Isaac rushed inside before she could spill any more information.

Nienna was without words, she felt more confused than ever. Why was Sir Isaac acting so weird, what had happened to Jessica, what did she mean by "It wasn't me" Nienna felt her head was about to explode with questions. Jessica was about to say something before Sir Isaac stopped her, If she had been alone with her then... ohmy.gif Suddenly Nienna knew what to do. When everyone did sleep that night she was going to sneak over to Jessica's room and talk to her privately.

Nienna got up from the ground and walked back into the house really exited

Sir Isaac disappeared to the elevator. He hit the button for floor one...the button was so new and unused compared to the other buttons. The doors opened again and they were greeted by a cold breeze. It was dark and eerie. The smell of blood lurked. He set her I'm one of the old medical tables and began operating on her.

Jessica was scared to death. As she was operated on, she saw shadows move and heard noises.