cattygal210

Jenkins *Haunted* Mansion

Welcome:

Hello and welcome to the Jenkins Mansion. I am Sir Isaac and I will be your butler while you stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Mr. Jenkins is the proud owner of this fine establishment. He bought the property and opened it to the public in 1992. The mansion has become a safe haven for those who have been neglected or homeless. As long as you abide by Jenkins rules, you are welcome to stay as long as you would like. BUT....beware....This mansion was once a hospital back in the seventies. But not your ordinary hospital. They neglected their patients and often killed them so they wouldn't have to take care of them. They failed to feed, bathe, or even give them their medicine. Many stories were told of how they locked the patients in closets and cages. You can find today, that on some of the doors to the older rooms there are claw marks where the patients clawed and clawed at the door as they tried to get out. Rarely, you can find their fingernails in the claw marks of the door...Their spirits haven't been able to rest in peace. Instead, they haunt the mansion and do terrible things. But it is only to get your attention and warn you. Jenkins happens to be one of the only remaining patients from this hospital who lived. Ironic eh?

Jenkins Rules:

1. Everyone is to report to their rooms at 10pm sharp. Anyone who doesn't follow this rule will be locked from their room until 6 am. But I doubt you will be alive by 6.

2. Breakfast is served at 7:30am.

3. Respect others. You might need them in the future wink.gif

4. DON'T go in the basement...

5. Enter at your own risk. :]

NOTICE: POST YOUR CHARACTER SHEETS HERE. IF I ACCEPT THEM, I WILL POST THEM IN THE CHARACTER SHEET/OOC THREAD (link below). IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR CHARACTER SHEET IN THE SEPARATE THREAD YOU MAY NOT BEGIN ROLEPLAYING. IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED, YOUR CHARACTER SHEETS WILL IMMEDIATELY BE POSTED.

(Link to CHARACTER SHEET/OOC: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=ST&f=36&t=152330)

Form:

Name:

Nickname:

Family:

Personality:

History:

Looks:

Other:

(NOTE: If you would like to create a spirit/demon, please send me a message.)

user posted image

The mansion is three stories. The first story is underground. While it isn't restricted to guests, we highly encourage you NOT to go down there. If you do, you will be entering at your own risk. For the first floor was the floor in which most of the patients died in... The first floor hasn't been stepped in since the day it closed in 1989. It remains untouched. The first floor is where most noises are heard at night.

FIRST FLOOR:

user posted image

user posted image

Our second floor is where you will be dining and conversing amongst each other throughout the day. Our second floor includes our kitchen, library, bathrooms, restrooms, an open food bar that serves throughout the course of the day, a game room including bowling and laser tag, and of course a lounge if you wish to relax and mingle or simply read a book.

SECOND FLOOR:

user posted image

user posted image

And lastly, our third floor is where everyone sleeps. Remember, be in your rooms by 10pm. The doors lock when the clock strikes 10. No exceptions. There are hundreds of rooms to choose from. Each room is different. Some have pools, some dont. Some have pink walls, others green or blue. King sized beds, queen beds, even bunk beds for those who bring along family.

THIRD FLOOR:

user posted image

My Characters:

Name: Sir Isaac Jay Campbell

Nickname: Sir Isaac

Family: Deceased

Personality: Mysterious. Disappears at random.

History: When I was a baby, my mother couldn't take care of me. She had no money after my father left her for another woman. She had no choice but to drop me off at the Jenkins Mansion. There, Mr. Jenkins himself raised me as his own son. We are close. Like family. Now I am the butler of the house but Mr. Jenkins treats me well.

Other: Princess is my pet tiger. She is a white tiger that roams the mansion as she pleases.

user posted image

Looks:

user posted image

Name: Henry Jenkins

Nickname: Mr. Jenkins

Family: Deceased. His only living blood is his daughter Mimi.

Personality: Very Very friendly. Big hugger. Always puts on a smile. Sweet and caring. Only wants to help those in need.

History: I don't wish to speak of the matter...

Other: Bingo is the greatest creation ever.

Looks:

user posted image

Name: Jessica

Nickname: Jess

Family: Mother, Father, One younger sister.

Personality: Shy, quiet, keeps to herself. Fears being alone..

History: My dad beat my mom daily. As well as my sisters and I. I tried protecting my sisters. I would hide them in the closet once i heard dad stagger in the house. He ended up killing my baby sister in the womb after kicking my mom while pregnant. my dad often got so drunk he forced intercourse with me.... Me and my sister were separated. She was taken to an orphanage, I was taken to Jenkins Mansion.

Looks:

user posted image

Name: Tanner Brown

Nickname: Tanner

Family: Dead or in jail

Personality: Dark, shy, keeps to himself a lot. But is very outgoing.

History: A week ago, we got robbed. But when the robbers were searching through our stuff, my mom awoke. They killed her.. My dad committed suicide a day ago. Now I'm here in hope of a good home, despite the rumors I have heard about this place.

Looks:

user posted image

Name: Siyria

Nickname: Siyria

Family: Idk?

Personality: Adventurous and curios as a cat.

History: I just arrived here. I have been without a home for years now.

Looks:

user posted image

Name: Skylar

Nickname: Skylar

Family: Deceased

Personality: Caring, sensitive, sweet

History: To be rp'ed.

Looks:

user posted image

Name: Mimi

Nickname: Mimi

Family: Mr. Jenkins is my father.

Personality: Fiesty! Really stuck up and rich. She acts like she is Miss Popular because her dad has a lot of money and owns the mansion. But deep down she is just a misunderstood girl. Thats the reason why she acts the way she does most of the time. She hopes to inherit all of Mr. Jenkins money when he dies as well as the mansion.

History: To be Rp'ed

Other: I see it. I want it. I get it..

Looks:

user posted image

Edited by cattygal210

On another note, if you call the butler Sebastian Michaelis, made him 21-24, and make him look like this.

user posted image

Is animelize myself and be all over him XD OHH! Can I make a butler?)

Name: Nienna L Riven

Nickname: Nini

Family: Never knew them

Personality: A little bit weird, kind, Nosy

Loves long walks in the Woods, Can often be spotted sitting in the shadow of a tree Reading or drawing

History: No one really knows,

Other: She found a flyer about the Place and decided to check it out

Looks: user posted image

Edited by Joste

(Accepted)

(Yes you can create a butler if you like.)

(Will save a spot smile.gif)

(PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE MADE CHANGES TO MY FIRST POST)

Sir Isaac was on the first floor by the grande doors. He was awaiting for the doorbell to ring through the echoing halls so he could meet newcomers.

Tanner had his bags in his hand. He had to leave behind lots of his stuff. He approached the mansion. Boy, was it huge. He put his hood on, covering his face a little.

Skylar had just arrived at the mansion an hour ago. He was upstairs unpacking his stuff. He was in room 303. His room was purple with a king size bed. Not bad. He might actually feel comfortable calling this place home someday.

Mr. Jenkins was sitting on the couch in main hall. Princess was halfway on his lap. He petted her fur gently. She liked being scratched behind the ear. He gave a smile to Sir Isaac.

Mimi came sprinting down the stairs. "Daddy!!!!!!! Is it true that there are new people coming to join us?????"

Mr. Jenkins smiled. "Why yes Mimi. That is correct."

Mimi made a face. "Hmph! They better be interesting!"

Mr. Jenkins shook his head and sighed. "Please be nice daughter..."

Jessica was in her room. She had unpacked an hour ago. Her room was room 500. It had a pool and a king bed. The walls were painted black. But she did have a window with a nice view of the pool in the backyard. The pool in the backyard was black and not cleaned. There was something odd about this house that made her feel insecure.

Siyria pulled up in her little black car. Am I at the right address? She wondered as she stared at the mansion in disbelief. She stopped her car and put it in park. She then started getting her bags out of her car.

(Please don't use my nickname, though it does sound a lot like me DX JK, I love my parents... Sometimes.)

Name: (Isa)Belle Monique Ross

Nickname: Belle, Isabella, Ella

Family: Jason

Personality: RP'd

History: Both her parents died in an accident, none of her relatives wanted her so she and her brother was sent to the mansion.

Looks:

user posted image

Other: I have a fluffy cat named Muffin ^.^

Name: Jason Alexander Ross

Nickname: Jason

Family: Isabelle

Personality: RP'd

History: When his parents died, cold relatives tossed them into the streets, finally he found the mansion, a safe heaven for his sister and him... Or so he thinks.

Looks:

user posted image

Other: In china, there is a myth that twins are star crossed lovers that commit suicide and promise to be together even in death and thus are reborn as twins... So its not wrong if I have a sister complex then.. Right?...

Scratch that...

I've been chasing boys away from my sister since the 8th grade. What makes you think you have a chance?

Edited by mipuppy1

(Ooh. See, I think I am going to make a seperate thread just for characters if that'll make things better. people ccan post the character sheets here and on the thread. But I will only accept on the character sheet thread.)

Isabelle bolted into the mansion accidentally knocking over a hooded guy. "Eek! I'm so sorry!" She squealed walking over then leaning down to help him up.

Tanner let out a slight grunt. He had no clue what had happened. He looked up, making his hood fall back, revealing his long hair. He saw a girl. "Oh um hey there." He managed a small smile. He stood brushing himself off. "Accidents happen."

"Naw I'm just careless and clumsy." Isabelle said scratching her head sheepishly, she reached out a hand to help him up. "I'm Isabelle, and that slowpoke over there-" she pointed to a boy who was almost identical to her, though he was 2 inches taller, had shorter hair (Normal boy length) with a masculine body build and more manly features, his hair was also a paler blonde.

Tanner smiled. "Nice meeting you. I'm Tanner." His voice was very deep and scratchy.

Princess smelled another feline in the house. Her head raised as she lightly growled.

Sir Isaac went to her and petted her. "now girl behave ok." He gave a smile to the there newcomers. "welcome! May I take your bags? I will kindly show you to your rooms."

Tanner handed him his bags. "got a room closest to the stairs?" He said looking up the large set of stairs.

Sir Isaac nodded. "of course sir. You will be in room 5." He handed him his room key. Then he looked at the other boy and girl. "bags please?"

Tanner looked at the white tiger. "Uhhh....dude...." He pointed the tiger on the couch.

Sir Isaac smiled. "that is princess. She means no harm. She is but a friend." He saw Mr. Jenkins beside his cat. "Jenkins! Come greet the new guests."

Mr. Jenkins grunted as he fought to get to his feet. He walked over to three guests. "hello and welcome. My name is Mr. Jenkins. I hope you enjoy your stay. You are welcome here as long as you wish." He gave a friendly smile and hugged them all.

Tanner gave an awkward hug back. The man smelled like coffee and gummy bears..

Mimi screamed at the top of her lungs. Her scream was heard throughout the mansion. "Daddy!!!!!!!!!! I need new shoes!!!!!!!! I only have 499 pairs!!!! I need 500!!!!"

Me Jenkins eyes lowered. He was too Nice a man to say no.. "ok dear. I'll get you whatever you want..." He looked back at the guests and smiled.

Jessica sat on her bed. She pulled out her pocket knife and flipped it around in her hands. Her knees were tucked to her chest. This wasn't home...

Skylar stretched after the hard work of unpacking. He then opened his doors and wandered the halls of the third floor.

Siyria got to the doors and range the Bell. Her hands were too full to open the doors.

Nienna has just arrived and is standing in front of the mansion

with a worn out suitcase in her hands, she walks up to the door and stops

," Maybe this wasn,t such a good idea, SIGH -.- no what am I thinking, I just got here I cant just leave ," she carefully knocks on the big entrance door

Edited by Joste

"The only reason the slowpoke is slow is because he had to get your stupid cat." Jason said grumpily. "Muffin is not stupid!" Isabelle said picking up her cat and cuddling it like a baby after she gave the butler her bags. "Then why don't you carry her?" Jason asked handing the butler his bags as well. "Because I had to carry my bags..."

The butler quickly led them to the elevator carrying their bags. He looked at the two who seemed related. "would you like separate rooms or share a room?" The elevator doors opened and he went to room 5 which was directly to their right. "here is your room sir," he said to Tanner, setting his bags down beside the doors.

Tanner nodded and unlocked the doors with his key. He began unpacking.

The butler looked back at Jason and Isabella. "what a lovely kitty you have." He smiled.

Siyria saw a girl appear at the doors beside her. She looked down. Her father always taught her bit to make eye contact with a stranger..

Mr. Jenkins heard the doorbell ring and knocks following. He went the door as fast as he could. He opened it with a big smile. "hello ladies. Come in, come in." He squinted. His eyesight was worse then that of a bat.

"Thanks!" Isabelle smiled hugging Muffin who meowed, "She a full domestic longhair." Isabelle said proudly.