cattygal210

Jenkins *Haunted* Mansion

Siyria was still asleep on the couch. Her head was rested on her luggage.

Skylar was skateboarding on the tile.

Tanner looked around. He wanted to explore the place. He knew there was more then what he was seeing. His tummy growled. Must be lunch time. He headed to the big 50ft dining table.

Jessica heard her stomache growled. She sighed and ignored it. She told herself she didn't need it.

Sir Isaac Waited for everyone to be seated before taking orders.

Nienna had reached the 1 floor and a little while later placed herself by the table in the dining room, after giving a smile to the Stranger who she had learned was called Isaac. The only other people besides her in the room was Isaac and a quiet guy (Tanner) who also probably was staying here

Sir Isaac smiled as people were seated. He took a fork and tapped his glass. DING DING DING! "if I could have your attention for just a moment everyone. If you will be seated I will begin taking orders."

Jason arrived, where was Isabella? There were only two other people here not counting himself...

Sir Isaac saw there was more empty seats then usual. "if you would excuse me for a moment everyone." He went to the intercom phone and spoke into it. "will everyone please report to the dining hall for lunch. Floor two. Last call for lunch." He hung up the phone then went to Jason. "your order sir?"

Siyria jumped awake hearing the voice. She hurried to the dinning table.

Jessica stayed in her room.

Tanner glanced around the large dining room. It was just like in the movies.

Skylar came skating in the room.

Nienna started thinking about what her order should be,

she searched the table for a menu but didn't find one

Edited by Joste

Sir Isaac saw the gentleman wasn't quite ready to order. He went to a young lady he remembered from earlier. "May I take your order Miss?"

Nienna decided quickly,

" Do you have Beef and potatoes with vegetables"

Sir Isaac smiled. "we make anything you could possibly want. Care for a drink with your meal?" He said with a polite smile.

Tanner watched the butler. He looked kinda mysterious. Heist eyes flickered to the table. He looked closely at the crimson cloth. It was very silky and smooth.

Mimi came prancing down the stairs in a hurry. She marched up to sir Isaac and tapped on his shoulder while giving him a not so happy smile. "WHY DIDN'T YOU CARRY ME TO THE TABLE?!? I HAD TO USED THE ELEVATOR TO GET HERE!!! THE ELEVATOR!!!!!!!!!!" She flipped her hair, whipping him with it as she sat at the grande chair at the end of the table. She saw many new faces.

Mr. Jenkins slowly made his way to the table about ten minutes later. He was old, he couldn't zip around like he did when he was young. He took a away amongst the group.

Siyria was on the left of Mr. Jenkins.

Skylar was beside Tanner.

Jessica was up in her room staring out the window. She slowly walked to it, feeling as of pulled to the window. She opened it. The smell of rain filled her nostrils. Little did she know she was being possessed by one of the ghosts right now. She climbed out the window and up on the roof. She walked n the roof, heading for the edge. She had no control over her actions at this point.

Edited by cattygal210

Isabella arrived carrying Muffin, "Ohh fancy." She smiled sitting down next to Jason.

Nienna was about too answer the question But was interrupted by a young girl, Nienna realized quickly what kind of girl this was,

She felt sorry for Sir Isaac who probably had to live with IT everyday,

Still she couldn't help but giggle at the situation

Nienna smiled "I don't blame you " She whispers "But I feel sorry for you having to live with THAT everyday "

Nienna smiled and ordered a glass of orange juice as her drink

He smiled and placed her order. Meanwhile, he went around the rest of the table taking the rest of the orders.

Nienna couldn't help herself but stare at Sir Isaac as he took the rest of the orders, there was something mysterious with him. But at the same time something fascinating

Sir Isaac took orders then, looked around, then, seeing everybodys attention was on the fine hoyse, he vanished into a wall.

Nienna had taken her eyes away from Sir Isaac and back to the empty plate, when she looked back he was gone. He is quick she thought to herself