cattygal210

Jenkins *Haunted* Mansion

Nienna decided to go back to her room and continue her reading, after a few minutes she was back in her room. Nienna threw herself on the bed and started reading the book Supernatural spirits, only this time about shadow people

Jessica awoke in her bed. Abe gasped, looking around. What just happened? Was that a nightmare? She found a cast on her wrist and leg. Nope. It was real. She looked at the time. It was 9:30. In half an hour the doors would lock.

Isabella went out of her room, she was scared of the dack and didn't want to be alone and this mansion was sort of scary... Wait what room number was her brother? She didn't know so she knocked on door 1, no answer, 2, 3, 4, then 5.

Nienna had been so focused on the book that she had completely forgot the time, she checked the clock 9:34 she could still make it.

She got out off bed and walked to the door, she opened it as silent as she could. The hall was empty so she quietly went out and locked the door behind her, after a few minutes she was standing in front of room 500, she carefully knocked on it (9:40)

Mimi was in room 1. She heard a knock. She opened the doors and saw a girl who looked lost and confused. "Hey! Who are you??"

Jessica carefully got up. Her head ached. "coming." She limped to the doors and opened it. It was the girl from earlier.

"Oh sorry, I'm looking for my brother..." Isabella explained, hugging Muffin tightly.

Jessica opened the door she looked tired " Hi Jess im sorry if I wake you but I really have to talk to you, can I come in ? "

Nienna waited for a answer

Edited by Joste

Mimi looked down at her cat.

Jessica replied, "yea, sure, come on in." She opened the doors quickly.

Muffin meowed uncomfortably but purred against Isabella, Isabella knocked on the 5th door again, "Hello? Jason?" She asked hopefully. (Who has the fifth door again?)

Tanner.

Mimi sighed and shut her door.

Tanner heard a knock. He opened up the door to see a girl from earlier. "Ummm..I'm not Jason, sorry."

"Big brother I don't-" Isabella said disappointed when she realized it was Tanner, "S-sorry..." She hugged Muffin tighter working her way to the next door. (She'll never make it before lights out DX)

Edited by mipuppy1

Nienna walked in to Jessica's room, it was huge even with the king size bed Jessica had seated herself on the bed.

"Jessica what was it that actually happened on the roof " Nienna asked calmly

Edited by Joste

Jessica gently sat on her bed. "T-there was..it was like....like something was inside of me...I know I sound crazy. But I had no control of myself. I felt pain, misery, it was unbearable.." Just then there was a bolt of lightning. As the flash appeared, there was a little girl that appeared behind Jessica. The girl was around 7 and was all bloody and sickly looking. By the time the lightning flash was gone, so was the ghost girl.Jessica hadn't seen since the ghost child had been behind her. Jessica jumped at the sound of the booming thunder.

Dun dun dun...she's gonna get it if she doesn't make it to her room.

Tanner looked at her worried. It was getting late.

Isabella rubbed her eyes yawning tiredly, she knocked in door 7. "Jason?" She asked hopefully.

Nienna froze at the sight, she couldn't believe what she had just seen

"The-r eh " she gets her act together

"I think it just was a ghost behind you"

her face is really pale, and her hands are shaking

Jessica jumped off the bed. "what?!" She listened to the rain drops hit her window. Her heart raced. She didn't like the sound of sharing a room with a ghost.

Tanner called out to the girl, "Hey, um, you know it's like 9:50?"

Nienna was more confused than ever ever, she wasn,t sure if she should describe the girl to Jessica, after all it was her room it was in

"When the lightning flash appeared so did she, It,s something weird

about this place, I just know it.

Nienna seated herself in a chair

"Do you remember anything more"

Little did Jessica know that her room was haunted. One of the most haunted. Jessica didn't feel safe. She stood weakly trying to stay off of her bad foot. "I-i don't know..." Tears swelled up in her eyes. She felt like she,was going crazy. She thought for a moment. She did have a drug addiction problem before coming here but she quite cold turkey the say before arriving. Maybe she was having withdrawals from her drugs and it was messing with her brain.. But then how did Nienna see the ghost girl too??

Tanner looked at her concerned. "um, you ok?" He asked shyly.

"I'm scared, someone told me this mansion is hunted." It didn't help that Isabella was terrified of the dark, she hugged Muffin who let out a protesting "Merrrow!!"

Nienna didn,t want to disturb Jessica with more questions, instead she started to think about what to do. She suddenly got it,

"THE LIBRARY"

Tanners eyes widened. "woah, who said this place was haunted??? I mean, yeah, the butler may be a little creepy but that doesn't mean this place is haunted." He laughed a little bit, Hoping to maybe get her to smile.

Jessica jumped a little. "it's getting late though isn't it? I'll stay in my room tonight. I'm too exhausted to get up anyways." She yawned. "maybe we could check it out in the morning?" She offered, curious to find out what was going on.

"Deal Jessica, the library probably has some old records of this house"

Nienna smiled

"I will Meet you there tomorrow okay "

Nienna exited room 500, and started to walk back to her own room

She felt really exited about tomorrows plan, an couldn't help but smile

Tanner sighed and closed his door. Shortly after, he heard a siren go off. It was the warning bell for 10:00. He stayed in his room but worried about the girl who was knocking on doors.

Jessica went straight to bed. She was out in seconds. As she tossed and turned in her sleep she began to drift into a nightmare. In the nightmare, she was trapped in her car. She was on a dark road. She felt pain all over her body. She looked down at herself and she was drenched in blood. She felt heat. She looked up to see the car in flames. She tried escaping but all the doors were Locked and since her car was old, she had manual locks, but they were snapped so she couldn't pull them up to unlock. She screamed and banged on the glass as the flames started engulfing her. Then she saw a bloody girl pop out on the window and whisper, "get out!!" Jessica gasped as she,awoke. She was sweating. That was one wierd dream..