SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

I don't care about the quality of the post. She just created a major plot hole that can't be filled without her deleting the post or editing it.

Edited by Doctortear

(Jass is stalking us.)

I don't think she's on ATM. Technically Wolfe could kick her, if it's in the rules then a mod could kick her too. (I.E. Her posts don't count towards the story.) If she continues like this then I can't see any option other than removing her from the RP. (Sadly.) I get that she's new to RPing and all, but it's like she doesn't even try.

EDIT: Darn, no rule about consequences for breaking rules. She also broke the rule about grammar and spelling. I've seen much better than that from her.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

(I realize that.)

That's up to you, Bacon and Spirit. I don't think she realizes what kind of plot holes she's making.

/is absolutely livid towards plot holes

I'm going to make a decision as a mod and say that anything Phoebe posts doesn't count until I've had a chance to talk with Wolfe.

EDIT: There

Good idea, Weavile. Silver seems to take everything as a joke. And she really isn't that new to RPing any more.

I agree with doctor. She claims that she's the plot hole stitcher, but...

By the way, Weavile, I like your new avie! Except I think the avie is the real person, so you're a girl in my eyes... *covers face in embarasment*

Yeah. I've PMed Wolfe, We'll see what she says.

And thanks, Yancy is awesome. (Tiki is more awesome. (I'd say more awesomer, but that is only proper grammar when referring to Beyblades.))

EDIT: Korra, Aladdin was dead before Rico got to him. You know that right? Rico is just trying to freak Sindri out?

Did you not see the part where I mentioned that Rico's memory has been warped due to the state that he's in?

Rico, as of now, thinks that's what happened. You and I know that's not what happened, but if Sindri wants to (or if she even CAN, could probably read his true mind(?) and figure out what really happened.

@Weavile; Sorry it is taking me so long to get a post up. I will have to put one up later since I am heading to bed now or else I will not get up before 9am. Should be able to get one up around 12pm if all goes alright with my day. (Eastern time-zone so as not to confuse anyone xd.png)

@Korra; I have no clue where our last posts were for the whole Jean and Ashni interaction. If you posted then I might have missed it when I did a quick skim of who all posted in the last few days, but I don't think I seen it. Did see something about school (which I will be reading what I missed in detail in ooc and the rp forum later so I will not be so out of the loop) so no rushing still.

Well what with happened at the CavePlumbers, I think I'll be checking in everyday... *sigh* Just maybe not posting OOC or such... Just, well... *le depressed*

I really, really look forward to posting again.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

hmm, how is happening to find someone a plot hole? It happens in RL.

And honestly I was half asleep at the time and thought it was okay at the time.

Now that I won't die from lack of sleep I'll edit.

That's not the hole, not exactly on its own. But then there's a bit of this too. And, you really did jump in on an interaction that was already far too stressed. Anyway, the real plot hole is the randomness of it all, there's no reason for it. Roseanna looks up, walks, somehow finds Rico, somehow figures out he's crazy, somehow doesn't notice anyone else, and then attacks him at the whim of an evil spirit? All the parts with "somehow" before them add to the hole.

It wouldn't be so bad if this was the first time you'd done something like this, but it's starting to become a regular occurrence.

I've PMed Wolfe, we'll see what she says. If you really want to dispute this with me, you can PM me, or you can head to the chat, I'll keep it open whenever I'm on my PC.

What's being ignored? Did I miss something? But seriously, enough talk here. It's bad enough that this is so public already, which is sort of against the rules, it really needs to be private from here on.

I agree that Silver's posts will be invalid up until Wolfe makes the final decision. It's nothing personal, I assure you.

And back to IC discussion, I'm pleased to report that Sindri is now beginning to feel her eternal pain.

Cool. *Can't wait to see what happens*

And, Bacon, would you like me to forward you the PM I sent Wolfe?

Phoebe, you need to stop talking about it in the OOC; if you want to talk about it at all, it needs to be via PM or chat.