TSparkle123

Camp Half-Blood OoC

I suppose I'll have to explain where she came from for her accent, huh? It was sort of a spur-of-the-moment thing. I wanted her to have an accent, and BOOM. Guess she's from the UK. Will edit sheet so that fits in her history.

I only chose UK, cause that's how she sounds in my head, for some reason. If you want, I could make her Kentucky, so they could have something to talk about when they inevitably meet.

Yeah, it would make sense that he'd use some slang. How strong of an accent one has depends on factors like how strong of an accent people around them have.

His dad, not all that strong. Uncles yes. So kinda imbetween. You can keep her UK... but she is a mythology buff... so she could study history too...smile.gif

That would make plenty of sense, yes. I'll have to do some more history research type stuff, though. xd.png Learning some stuff never hurt anyone...

Sorry for not posting most of today. Had family over due to the fourth. Probably won't post too much tomorrow, either. It depends.

I suggest a timeskip for the people stuck in limbo.

Also, the Hatfield-McCoy fued's like a soap opera in history. It's insane.

How about those of you who don't have a counselor take a random cabin and I'll start the meeting so you're not stuck?

Edited by TSparkle123

The meeting has now been started. Any opinions on the prophecy? (That I will not confirm nor deny in any case.)

Edited by TSparkle123

Sorry for the double post, but I just need to get it out there that I am not going to participate in the prophecy discussion. The reason being that I have it all planned. I even know what the next big event is going to be and when it's happening. If I were to go in and try to help with the discussion, I feel like I would reveal too much too soon. That would pretty much mess with what I've got planned. However, I will still be watching the roleplay, and I might reply as Macy. Just don't expect too much input from my other charries.

That being said, I am still open to advice as to how the plot should go. I just know the next couple things, and am working on more. If you guys want something to happen, PM me, and I'll try to work it in.

Will you still answer questions that characters may have for Chiron? Or maybe someone else could play him for the prophecy so that way you don't feel like you're revealing stuff.

I will, but if it is regarding the prophecy, the answers will likely be "Hm, perhaps." or something along those lines.

Exactly, Aroara. Tak and I have discussed this, and I know candles and light and whatnot makes sense for just Apollo kids, but saying it's everybody makes more sense for the story. Though, that was clever, shadow_claw. In the story, it is Apollo hand-picking the kids he wants on the mission, as a final act of good.

Edited by TSparkle123

If you want clever, give me sugar and keep me up real late xd.png

I'm calling Theo as a bad guy, btw.

Also, all of you are more than welcome to build upon any insane (or clever) idea of mine, as long as it makes sense.

xd.png Clever or hyper?

[No comment on Theo, though I really, really want to.]

[No comment on Theo either]

Can't we all be both?

So... should we plan out our stops? Like where we;re forcewd to stop because of monsters and stuff? Or is Twi already on that?

Gah! Bed time.... sorry im inzane right now and hyper but... nebuli dragons are attacking camp half-blood! Thats why its dark. Still think Kiros or somthing like that is behind this..

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

I'm still working on the quest itself, so you guys are free to suggest all the places our demigods will go. (Oh, the Places We'll Go!) I just know which specific gods are going down.

Anybody have a specific request? Otherwise, I'll be off writing all the plans in Google Docs. If anybody wants the doc shared to them, PM me and I'll be glad to.

Edited by TSparkle123

I'M RIGHT AREN'T I?! HE'S SOMETHING IN DIGUISE! OR A SPY! YEEAAAH I'M SO SMART!

Hm...there should definitley be a monster attack while they're all scattered in the darkness.

Also, I'd love to join in on all this secret plot building if you ever need any of my sleep-deprived, sugar-high ideas.

WILL NOT CONFIRM NOR DENY ANY STATEMENTS xd.png

Ooh, yes! Definitely! Just have to figure out what kind of monster... Basilisk or gorgon? Another hellhound or hydra?

Yeah, I can probably get you the link to the Google Doc, or if I can get your email I'll share the doc with you.

Also, "shut up I'm glowing." I don't know whether it's because I'm tired, but I found that extremely amusing.

Edited by TSparkle123