TSparkle123

Camp Half-Blood OoC

This is the OoC for Camp Half-Blood.

Wow. This RP is really, really moving fast. I figured it would be best if we had an OoC topic, and here it is! Now we can stop flooding the original topic with OoC comments!

Twilight comes to Godshome,

The Evening Star fading

The Last Immortal Night

Yet Stars of the Morning

Still flicker as candles.

Hope for a new dawn

Still remains alive

But should those candles die,

The Darkness will reign Eternal.

Current recap:

We got our prophecy right after Capture the Flag. Demeter and Apollo collapsed. The prophecy is above.

A hellhound attacked during Capture the Flag, and is now essentially a pet. His name is Fenrir.

Jarvis, one of pudding's charries, is experiencing strange events where time slows down exponentially. He has been having these for a while, but they are more frequent at camp. They might have something to do with the prophecy. Due to this, he is trying to leave camp. Steph is with him and has wished him the best of luck. It has been revealed that he is the son of Kronos.

Everybody is lighting up because of stuff. Theo did not light up like the rest of the characters.

Chiron is at the dining pavilion explaining the situation. He recited the prophecy and relayed the news that Demeter has collapsed. Because Demeter collapsed, her children experienced a moment of illness. Also, many plants died because of Persephone's shock and sadness. Chiron also said the camp counselors will be analyzing the prophecy soon. (Probably the next day.) The list of camp counselors is in one of my posts and on the main topic above accepted charrie sheets.

shadow_claw has introduced a new character that is the child of the sphynx instead of a god. He was shot by a child of Apollo and was healed by Steph. Chiron allowed him to stay at camp overnight.

((Who's the stalker, now, Echo? wink.gif ))

Here, we can:

-Post Forms (Closed to RPers, sorry people!)

-Talk about the RP

-Speculate about the Prophesy

-Stay on-topic

We cannot:

-Get off topic

-Argue

-Talk about the weather

Forms accepted, but not in the OP:

None yet!

Edited by TSparkle123

Speaking of the counselors (regarding my latest post), I'm going to title the oldest camper in each cabin as the counselors. Sound good to you guys?

Alright, so here's my list of camp counselors:

Anna (AroaraAngelwolf), Emmie (TSparkle123), Zoey (RoD), Jack(pudding), Lucifer (SL), Chemire(cb), Stark(lord), Sadiebelle(TE), Jason (Echo), Aludra (SL), Carlos (SL)

Figured James wouldn't be a camp counselor, considering he just got to camp.

Edited by TSparkle123

So I've been toying with an idea for quite a while. T, do you mind if I make a half-monster? I think it'd be kind of interesting, because the came would be the safest place for him/her, but it'd be putting everyone else at risk.

If not, well, I think I need another character, so I'll make a character from a cabin nobody's picked yet.

I'm cool with a half-monster, as long as they don't get too OP.

Nice idea twi! I think the Night thing has to do with Hypnos or Thanatos.... that are both children of night ... and morning stars.... sun... i don't know the rest.... and ya... james whon't ... but hes determined to be on that quest!

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Username: shadow_claw

Character Name: Erik Nealey

Appearance: Usually This or This. His eyes are yellow, and sometimes cat-like, with either solid-color eyes with slits for pupils, or yellow irises with slits for pupils.

Godly Parent: The Sphinx

Personality: Erik is much like his mother, minus the whole eating people part. He is smart, fast, and has a deadly temper. Not enough to kill and eat people, but a fistfight isn't out of the question. He is hostile and defensive after years of not being wanted by anyone or anything, but will work with people if it'll benefit him in some way. In many ways, Erik's personality can be compared to your average cat; he doesn't care for anyone's schedule, will do whatever to get his way, and he just doesn't care what people think of him. Erik is a nice person if he chooses to be, though.

History: Erik lived with his mother until he was about eight, when even she was tempted to kill him. To keep him safe, she sent him off to his dad, who was an outdoorsman that worked as an engineer. Erik enjoyed learning to camp, fish, and do normal things, but was also fine with sitting and reading for hours on end. The truth about who he really was became evident as he grew older. There would be times when he called in sick for school because he couldn't change back to his usual form. Monsters started coming after him, and eventually ended up forcing him to leave home and search for shelter. Not even the mist could cover up being mostly lion with wings. Camp Half-Blood was discovered on chance, not because he was sent there.

Godly Power: Erik can switch from different forms. One gives him the full Sphinx look with the body of a lion, wings of an eagle, and torso and head of a human, but he can also take just parts of what he wants (ex. Just wings, or an entire lion). He has the heightened senses of both a lion and an eagle, and has retractable claws in whatever form he's in.

Talent(s) from Non-Godly Parent: Erik is a skilled survivalist, with a detailed knowledge on how to survive in the outdoors. He also knows math and science incredibly well from him Engineer father.

Favored Weapon: His claws. Celestial Bronze, when touched, hurts, and gives him what looks like sunburn.

Pass: Demigodliness

Other: Erik is unstable with his forms, and will sometimes change on total random and be unable to change back.

Accepted, shadow_claw.

Oh, he will be... And so will Macy... and Theo and Emmie...

All the evil plans are happening in my head, and I just can't wait to set the all into motion... At least I got one out of the way. (Even if it did end up a little differently than I'd originally planned.)

I have no idea what is going on in the RP

Er, hi. Holy cheese puffs, this RP is crazy fast. Could someone give me a detailed recap, please?

You see the prophecy up there? That was given by the oracle.

Demeter and her kids are all passed out/sick.

Erik (Shadow Claw) and a child of Demeter (Aurora) just came to camp.

Although, not much else has happened really.

Yeah, I can barely keep up, and I have to! Here's a recap:

We got our prophecy and Demeter collapsed. Here's the prophecy:

Twilight comes to Godshome,

The Evening Star fading

The Last Immortal Night

Yet Stars of the Morning

Still flicker as candles.

Hope for a new dawn

Still remains alive

But should those candles die,

The Darkness will reign Eternal.

Jarvis is experiencing strange events where time slows down exponentially. He has been having these for a while, but they are more frequent at camp. They might have something to do with the prophecy. Due to this, he is trying to leave camp. Steph is with him and has wished him the best of luck.

Theo and Emmie are just going to dinner.

Macy asked Sadie why everyone is throwing their food into the fire.

Chiron is at the dining pavilion explaining the situation. He recited the prophecy and relayed the news that Demeter has collapsed. Because Demeter collapsed, her children experienced a moment of illness. Also, many plants died because of Persephone's shock and sadness. Chiron also said the camp counselors will be analyzing the prophecy soon. (Probably the next day.) The list of camp counselors is in one of my posts and on the main topic above accepted charrie sheets.

shadow_claw has introduced a new character that is the child of the sphynx instead of a god. He was shot by a child of Apollo and is currently being healed by Steph.

Edited by TSparkle123

Just so y'all know, in Greek Mythology there's only one Sphinx. Only one.

And I edited for ya, Rain.

Okay, I'll have Zoey in her cabin for now.

Ya but in the books there where a lot....well it was menchiond that there was.. and Anna is there too.. she heald him.. or everyone is skipping over her posts....

I'd just like to point out that he's not half demigod so nectar and ambrosia shouldn't work on him...

Cyclopses are half god though. It's the food of the gods so, technically, only gods and their offspring should be able to consume it and use it.

Ok... the Minotaur is half human half monster. Euphoria ... the mother of minos and the Minotaur. Just saying.. monsters used the food and drink of the gods too so in theory it can heal him but like demigods too much would kill him..

I think we should consider the fact Shadow seems against the idea as well. Since it's already a controversial issue, I think we should respect Shadow's wishes since it is her character.

I don't want Erik to be OP'd, or a lot like a Demigod. The fact that he's not a demigod, or even related to any of the Demigods is what makes this interesting. He's more different than Jarvis is to the Demigods, and the tensions that go along with being part monster is what has good charcter development. So I'd appreciate it if neither Ambrosia nor Nectar worked on him, because it's another way to prove how different he is.

Well then, Ambrosia and Nectar don't work on Erik. And that settles this debate. smile.gif