TSparkle123

Camp Half-Blood OoC

Is it alright if Lucifer goes to the underworld to meet with his father?

Yeah, it's not like Nico hasn't already done that in the series.

How do you feel about me making a Hunter of Artemis character?

How do the both of you feel about your suggested characters trying to kill Erik? Because I don't think he's gotten into enough trouble yet.

That would seem like fun, Artemis could have sent them on a hunt while she is at Olympus discussing the Demeter issue (assuming that the gods are talking about it at Olympus that is)

I don't see any reason why Twi would be against hunters of Artemis. If you guys go ahead and make character sheets, I can accept them.

Username: psyshock

Character Name: Katherine Goodwyn

Appearance: She has blond hair that goes down to her mid-back with grey eyes. She is constantly surrounded by a silvery aura that is shared among all hunters of Artemis and wears the standard hunter outfit.

Age: She appears the age of 15 although she was boring in England in the year 1551

Godly Parent: Athena, although she joined the Hunters of Artemis

Personality: I am not quite sure what i want to do with this yet...

History: She was born in London, England before going off to the older Camp Half-Blood in England. She stayed in Camp for a few years before she joined the Hunters. She still often speaks in Elizabethan English and still maintained her accent.

Godly Power: Pretty much the typical Hunters powers with some wit form her mother. Immortality (except she can die in battle), Strength, Speed, Stamina.

Talent(s) from Non-Godly Parent: Not really anything, her father was busy with many other children that he got later on and women were not supposed to work back then.

Favored Weapon: Silver Bow with Silver Arrows and 2 Celestial Bronze Hunting knives, all of which appear to her whenever they are needed.

Pass: demigodliness

Other: She is quite annoyed with how English has developed, not understanding a thing that those silly acronyms mean, or why they no longer add 'e's at the end of the word old.

Everything seems in order.

*Waves magic wand*

Accepted.

I see a problem. Thalia would still be lieutenant, right? Though... that could be easily solved by saying that she died... Who's going to be the lieutenant then; your char or my char, psyshock, or should we just have an NPC? Personally, I'd prefer your character, since mine is a little... too immature.

Username: SL

Character Name: Astoria Labelle

Appearance: The one on the left

Age: Appears to be 12, but was actually born in 1278 in Britain

Godly Parent: Legacy of Peitho, but joined the Hunters of Artemis

Personality: Astoria, despite having lived for hundreds of years, is still a childish ball of energy at many times, somewhat cheeky and overly optimistic. However, she knows when her cheer is appreciated and when it's not as well as her immaturity. If needed, she'll bring forth her 'Noble's Mask', as she has named it. Her inborn elegance often comes to her without thought and, when she tries to get rid of it, she becomes too clumsy to bare. Sometimes she can still be a bit innocent and naive, but she doesn't trust the male gender at all. It'll take a while to gain her trust, but she is usually civil and distantly polite, her 'Noble's Mask' on while around them. Astoria is also intrigued by new things and her curiosity usually shows, but is often repressed by her rigid self-control.

History: Astoria was the child of two noble families, one French and one British, a mix of both nobilities. She didn't know about her mother being a demigod and was brought up as a lady. One day, when she was twelve, she was tricked into leaving the safety of her house and almost kidnapped and sold off. Luckily, she was saved by a passing Hunter and then she subsequently joined the Hunters of Artemis

Godly Power: Typical Hunter powers and a small amount of charmspeak/seduction powers

Talent(s) from Non-Godly Parent: Her noble etiquette, elegance and persuasion/stalling tactics

Favored Weapon: Several silver throwing knives and a silver hunting knife. She has a silver bow and silver arrows but doesn't use them as often as the other Hunters.

Pass: Demigodliness

Other: Astoria speaks with a French accent and can speak French, Spanish and Modern English, thanks to her curiosity. She still doesn't know she's a legacy.

Both sheets are now on the OP. Also, because Artemis is away for right now, the Hunters have probably been sent to Camp anyway.

If everyone will get their charries into their respective cabins, minus Lucifer, I'll timeskip so we can get to the meeting about the prophecy. The lieutenant for the Hunters might want to be there as well.

I don't think we should, honestly. It's better to keep the story our own with OC characters instead of trying to tie to the original series. Mr. D and Chiron are needed but everyone else from the original serious should just be left out. Excluding gods, of course.

I'm not going to bring in characters from the original series other than gods and Chiron. The reason for this is because I don't know how Mark of Athena is going to change the personalities of all these characters. Sure, they might not change that much, but it would still be a change. Also, as I've said before, this is Theo's story. This is Emmie's story. This is Jack's story. This is James's story. This is not Percy's story. This is not Nico's story.

This is our story. Not Rick Riordan's.

ahh.. yes. i have read Mark of Athena.... the ending made me upset. and it makes seince... oh btw you guys can call me Aroara or Wolf... ither one

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

I don't really care who is lieutenant, is soiled doesn't want Astoria to be Lieutenant I don't mind making Katherine the lieutenant.

Sounds good to me. Feel free to post as your new characters whenever.

Also, is everybody at the Big House? Or enough that I can start the meeting, at the very least?

Edited by TSparkle123

Okay, now, I have to. I just have to.

Character Name: Megara (Meg) Harris

Appearance: Meg

Godly Parent: Hypnos

Personality: Like most other children of Hypnos, Meg is rather sleepy. If motivated, though, she will stay awake a full day. She isn't as sleepy as the other kids in her cabin, but it still takes a bit of convincing to wake her up. Having been at camp for a long while now, Meg knows most people around, even the other counselors. She is fiercely loyal to anyone who doesn't just judge her for being a child of Hypnos, as most do. Meg also has issues with Ares cabin. They are mean and wake her up frequently.

History: Meg had always been interested in Greek mythology, even if her name was derived from a girl who had been murdered by her husband because of Hera. Stupid Hera. She always had a bit of trouble balancing her sleep times with her research on mythology, too. Eventually, she realized her ability to hypnotize(heh, that's derived from "Hypnos"), and researched even more. Soon, she became convinced that Greek mythology wasn't just a bunch of made up stories.

Then she met her first monster. A basilisk. Due to the fact that she didn't quite have the skills to fight it, she ran. For a long time. At some point, another demigod caught up with her and took her on a strange airship set on course for Camp Half-Blood. When she got to camp, it stopped following her, but another set of demigods fought and killed it to protect other campers.

She came to camp around the same time as Lucifer.

Godly Power: She has a talent in hypnotism, and can make people fall unconscious. (Note: She can't make people fall asleep unless she has a lot of energy-relative for a child of Hypnos-)

Talent(s) from Non-Godly Parent: Meg has a high threshold for pain, due in no small portion to the fact that she spent most of her time in a treehouse growing up. And she fell from it a lot.

Favored Weapon: Meg carries around a bo staff.

Pass:

Other: Sleepy camp counselor usually sleeps through meetings.

Fun fact, I was originally going to make Macy a child of Hypnos, but Poseidon just made more sense to me.

Edited by TSparkle123

Yes. Yes she did. She don't mind, though. After all, she is her cousin! wink.gif

Also, I'm trying to work on writing accents and slang a bit better, so Meg's gonna talk funny. Hope y'all don't mind.