TSparkle123

Camp Half-Blood OoC

*Karate chop*

Aurora *whining* that was supposed to be a fun plot twist... sad.gif

Oh well. My plan was to go in via the DOA (Dead On Arrival) Recording Studios

Edited! tongue.gif Ohhhhhh..... Omgs charon is technically her uncle.... he is a son of nyx and eberos too!!! Fine with me!!

He he.... no one would knoe what we are talking bout cept for twi.!

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Don't you mean Charon? Chiron is Kronos's son. He's Jarvis's bro.

If you need music for Orpheus entrance then Selena is your person for that. Although she may end up too excited to being somewhere an extremely famous musician has been to play anything. I'll post when I am on a computer, typing this on my phone right now.

Okay, so let's get this show on the road for real! I'm just going to force control Lucifer for the moment, so he can take the second group going to the Underworld.

ok... how many of you don't whant to see the new Percy Jackson movie?. the first one made me mad, the second one is going to make it wiorse. Hollywood should leave Rick's books alone! Thay are ruining a good thing!

What should we run into on the way to DOA?

I know that I wanna boycott the movie. It's like they're not even trying.

(Also, Aurora, try and stay on topic, don't want you to have a warn.)

((Ya i know... just trying to keep the rp alive))

Maybe some difficulties. Like hard winds (still shadowing) pushing them back anf she gets then s few blockz away but in LA. And..... fenrir not fitting threw tge door, or elevator ......

The team going to the underworld has enough people so you could join the team going to Olympus. They currently just got on pegasi to fly to the Empire State building.

Twi!!! We need Emmie's disishion!! tongue.gif.... sorry if anna is momentarily takeing charge, she knows it a dire need to get there ASAP and sees no need in waisting time. Her.... shadow power is a little diffrent then the Hades kids. wink.gifninja.gif

Sorry! I keep disappearing on you guys... DX

Anyway, I've posted. Sorry for keeping y'all waiting. Let's just assume Meg and Macy are following Katherine. I didn't write for them, and I really don't feel like doing so...

(^^Laziest RP owner EVAR)

Twi's IPad (school issued) likes to eat her posts, and so she hasn't been posting as she should.

I'll make her post tomorrow.

Woah, hey, sorry guys. I'm just gonna time skip to Hollywood, if that's alright with you guys.

Like Dash said, my iPad's been eating my posts. There's also the issue of school and homework, along with friends. All these things contribute to my inactivity. I will, however, post tomorrow.

Do you mind if Jarvis managed to get them there quickly by using his slow-motion powers to slow everything down except the car? I was planning on that but I didn't want to race ahead of everyone who wasn't posting.

ok... just wondering and thowing an idea thats been nagging at me for a while, but can i make another half monster?... he whont be OP but his bloodline, is kinda complex, involving a roman legicy but serves the greek gods. just wondering if i can post the skelly before any disishions are made. he whont come in till later.

Username: AroaraAngelwolf

Character Name: Romulus Wolff

Appearance: Human

Wolf

Godly/monster Parent: legacy of Mars… really distant… Dose Lycon count? Or Lupa…..

Personality: seems happy at times, but has a far away look in his eyes. Distant, more convertible around girls then guys.

History: Dad bitten my Lycon before he was born. His struggled for control after he was born, his dad left. He grew faster then most kids, being a werewolf that is, he grew like a wolf. His mom left him to Lupa at the wolf house when he was 6 months. Raised by Lupa most his life he served the gods running the dirty errands that the demigods don’t get.

Godly/monster Power: from Lycon(monster)- a wolf form Mars- battle straggliest.

Talent(s) from Non-Godly Parent: nothing really, Lupa taught me everything from reading to survival.

Favored Weapon: A medieval like imperial gold long sword

Pass: Demigodliness

Other: eyes change color. Colbalt Blue is normal (can be killed by all 4 demigod weapons) Violet is a mix (still all 4) Red is monster (only silver)

Hard to lie with the wolf's blood in him