TSparkle123

Camp Half-Blood OoC

Ha! Go for the gryphon! Anna whony hert her aunt's .. and.... well one kinds tought her to use the whip. Sent by her dad. Thats why she said. "Not all monsters are bad" when erick got shot.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Scratch that, PM it, I forgot the password to this email ages ago.

Also, would it be alright if Erik gets set up with a magic wheelchair like Chiron's? Only so much can be covered with mist, and getting stuck in doorways while trying to run away isn't exactly a good idea.

I was away for like a week. Uh...the RP's pretty fast, isn't it? Recap please?

Recap for TE:

Prophesy got told (its in the first post here), Demeter collapsed - her children felt it.

Camp Councillors had a meeting the following morning about the prophesy with Chiron.

Didn't get far in deciphering it, so Chiron called lunch break.

The sun went out and controlled demis started glowing - like the candles in the prophesy. Also Apollo's kids had a similar reaction to Demeter's kids had the previous day.

The assumption is the glowing demis had been selected by Apollo before he succumbed to the same thing as Demeter. Currently gathering outside the big house to get next move plan...

TE: The first post on this topic here always has a recap. I try to keep it up to date.

It's fine to say you messed up a little. It's happened to me before. There's just no logical way for someone to make the conclusion that Jarvis was a Demititan given the information she had.

Yes... right now she is annoyed. She made a conclushion.... but shes rabiling now... you whant relistic.. well im doing realistic. Voiceing opinions or suspichions in agruments are comman in everyone in a agument at some point right?

I'm serious. To put this in perspective, it's like you happened to meet a white stranger who said they didn't like Obama and you responded by calling them a racist. That's what this sounds like.

Whoa, now, Aroara. Let's not get hostile, please. Don't be getting mad at pudding or Claw for this. You're right that sometimes people voice suspicions, but would she really have a guess like that before, say, contacts?

I think the best way to settle this debate, Aroara, is to just edit the post in question and move on.

Thaf is going way to far...... ok there is no problim with the post thay are just takeing it rong. Read it for what it is. Im not changeing every thing i say to please them i already completly re did redid my carry for them

What we're saying is that demigods don't know about demititans. They've never existed before. So to assume Jarvis is something never encountered is like Annabeth saying Percy is Roman back in the first book or something. She'd have no way of knowing Titans even have half mortal kids because its never happened before.

"You try to hide it, but your makieing it quite obvios that your a son of a titan. witch one, i dont know..."

I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing it the way you want it to be seen, either, it seems. Could you clarify?

Also, Claw's post isn't taking it too far. It's just an analogy to put things in perspective, nothing more.

I'm just asking how you want your post to be interpreted, Aroara. Honestly, the faster we can get past this whole argument, the better.

I don't care how it gets sorted out, at this point, I just want this argument over. You guys can discuss, but I'm going to stop before we all end up frustrated with one another.

Two points I have:

1) How does she know demititans even exist? Titans have never had demititan children before so how does she reach the conclusion they exist?

2) Why does she accuse Jarvis of being one? All he said is that he doesn't owe the gods any favors. Meaning they've never done anything nice for him. Demigods could say that just as easily as anyone can. How does she go from that statement to he is the son of a titan?

Ok i have 2 points then im threw with this.

1) anna was the first to welcome him. She saw he had gold eyes and wasent a child of thanatos so she suspected he might be not a child of the gods. Only thanatos has pure golden eyes.

2) in no mythology story is there ever a child of thanatos. She is the first one so she figured if her dad who at first hated mortals can eventually have kids... why cant titans?

She dosent know they exist. Just a susipion. Ever get mad enough and some one says something and you assumed it was about you? She is doing that. She is tyeing the prophicy in this aswell, her belef that the titans are behind it is unfaltering.... the demigods shouldt even knoe of the norse and Egyptian gods living aswell.... greek is greek not mixed with Egyptian. The gods may seem simmiler but mythologies are completely diffrent. I studdied it in school this year.....

Now.. no more arguing with me on this! I changed my carry.... im not edditing all of my posts to make you happy. Its my birthday tomarrow so i whont be on all day. Ok? No more on this. Im tired of the nit piking, i know how these rps work ive been at it for 7 years now. I am tired of this constint doubting of my carries. She says something so what?! Dont blow up about it. Read it with a diffrent town untill it makes sence.

Erik knows about Egyptian mythology because he is a Sphinx and the mythologies overlap there (Plus the books do minor overlaps between the different mythologies). Jarvis knows about Norse mythology because he lived in Scandanvia where the Norse gods reside.

The books overlap with the mythologies as well

What I have to ask is where is the thought process of this? Has she been suspicious this entire time? Because when it comes out of the blue like this, it seems a bit power play-y since she just suddenly concluded a big secret with no previous thought about it. That's why I'm annoyed with it. If she was suspicious about his origins and gradually came to learn what happened, I would be fine with it. But the way you just threw it out there was sudden and makes it seem like she has omnipotence.

But where is the evolution in the thought? The issue here is that you may have done this for a long time but you are a n00b. The rest of the people in this RP do care about Rp quality, myself included. You can't join an rp here and expect us to just allow you to powerplay and godmod. It's annoying and inconvenient and makes it a bad experience for all of us.

This conversation should have ended when Twi agreed with Rain about editing the post. Twi is the leader of this Rp so you have to listen to her or you will be gray listed. Again.

FINE!! !!!!! ill edit it! Just stop being a jurk! I do freelance rp with few rules and lots of fun. I admit im new to this type. just stop arguing with me !!! its the night b4 my 17 th birthday i DO NOT need this!!! last yeat i was so sick i can barly move ill edit it on Wednesday ok?!?!?. Just stop this!!

I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm just trying to make the rp fun for everyone involved. I know Twi (I've done countless Rps with her in the past) and I know many of the people in this thread so I'm just trying to avoid things that get on their nerves. I'm sorry you are sick but you still need to consider that I'm just trying to help. The more you know about roleplaying on this website, the less we'll run into these issues in the future. I know you aren't feeling good but I'd recommend giving this a quick look over to help you understand what roleplaying on the forums entails.

A little, helpful guide

Aroara, pudding was just trying to help you. Calling her a jerk does not help you in any way.

Also, the teams for the quest will be chosen by you guys! (Because I am lazy.)

Edited by TSparkle123