TSparkle123

Camp Half-Blood OoC

Just wanted to say but both Helios and Selene have faded in the books.

Also, Jarvis plans on releasing Hyperion (Titan of light and the sun) from Tartarus so they can have a sun. Just saying.

Okay, then. Yeah, makes sense to do SOMETHING about the sun before everybody freezes to death...

.... didn't he get turned in to a tree in central park though?............ i remember a flameing dude got turned in to a tree...

and they never said they faded, just that they didn't have the jobs anymore.. well thats what apollo told neco....

Ah..... mythologies say other wise though.. rick changed some thngs around. thats from camp half blood sight(((totaly want both shirts!)). but you could say hes faded....... Ha! I knew Hyperion got turend into a maple tree!!! Good luck "cuttingt him out of the tree of life... xd.png pad pun

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Teams thus far:

OLYMPUS:

Leader: -Undecided-

2iC: -Undecided-

-Meg

-Macy

-Katherine (Hunter)

-Astoria (Hunter)

-Jack

Underworld:

Team Leader: Emmie

2iC: Tali

-Anna

-Erik

-Jarvis

-James

-Theo (the sneaky sneak)

-Selenia

-Steph

-Lucifer

Edited by TSparkle123

Lucifer is in underworld too............THEO!!!!!!! evil!!!!! Eeeeeeeeevvviiillll!!!!!!! Child of Athena ........ *grrrrrrrrrr*

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

*nonchalantly wanders into a corner*

I'm sure I have no clue what you are talking about...

*whistles*

*Whistles suspiciously in corner with Twi*

I can honestly say, Theo's not that bad... Apollo just didn't pick him is all.

Katherine would probably snag leader spot for Olympus team but some people probably wouldn't like that so it all depends on if anyone else steps up for it.

*dose.. "im watching you two" movemets to twi and raindash.....*.................................*walks to seprit corner..*

Where is carlos and Aladra going on? We need more on Olympus people!!

Well, the first person in the RP to say they wanna lead will be put down as leader of that group. Emmie was leader in Underworld mainly because she's the one who suggested splitting up, Tali is second in command only because she's Emmie's next best friend behind Theo. He can't be 2iC because he's not supposed to be there... Heh.

Just as a heads up in case this ever becomes relevant but I am Canadian so my US geography is completely terrible and half the time I have no idea what I'm saying when it comes to how to get places/where those places are so you are free to correct me if I ever make geographical mistakes.

Chic, if you need a place to put Chamire the team going to Olympus has less people than the team going to the Underworld.

Is there anything else people want to do or can we get this show on the road and have people timeskip down to the Underworld or up to Olympus?

I'll timeskip, I just have to post one more bit with Theo and Emmie.

(( Would it be too late to join in on this Role play? I have been Gone for a little while and i really do like the Percy Jackson books, i have read most of them.))

I'll try to keep you updated if I see another PJ roleplay or if a spot opens up here.