MendezLightning

INFERNO HIGH - PERFECT TIME TO JOIN!

Ronnie walked into the school. He could feel an unsettling feeling as he walked in. Almost like an air of unapproval. As if people didn't want him to be there. He shrugged it off and looked at his schedule. English first period. Grea. He checked the room number, searching for the class. He was afraid he would get lost in the long hallways, but he eventually found the classroom and walked inside, taking a seat in the back.

Carola Alvena looked around this new school, taking no care to hide the frustration that played on her face. Her lips were parted in a scowl and her eyebrows furrowed as she studied a map, trying to figure out where her classes were.

"Just my luck," she muttered to herself, adjusting her glasses. "I'm not even going to find my class, let alone worry about passing it."

Aidrian wandered past crowds of students, old and new alike, without care. He'd been coming here for years and dropped a greet only to his teacher for the year.

Edited by ktav13

God, Silke felt like a complete weirdo walking around in full cloak and hood. She might as well be wearing a mask or something, at least she'd be able to look up. No, instead she had the best view of the floor any monster- or human -could imagine. She could tell she'd love it here. Take note of the sarcasm. A heavy sigh emerged from her being. Well, it wouldn't be that bad. At least she wasn't stuck in a school with just humans. Even then, people just wouldn't stop staring at her. Silke could already hear the whispering going on behind her. And she was tired. So, so tired. Never before had she stayed up this late. Or at least, this late, outside.

She hated moving schools.

Zeke walked into the school, trailing a air of confidence behind him. He loved being in a school where everyone was weird like him. He finally got a chance to be normal. When your in a group of people where everyone is special, no one is actually special. He wandered through he halls until he felt like he wasted enough time and headed to English class. He walked in and saw that there was only a few people in class. He took a seat near the center of class and pulled out his gameboy. He switched it on and started playing to pass the time.

Hiding amongst the ever-growing crowd, Zloko stepped into the school for the first time since it had let out in the summer. Taking a deep breath in through his nose, he let a wide grin creep across his face. It would seem the school had updated their technology since the break; the place smelled delicious. However, he had to keep his instinct under control. He didn't want to be expelled for a flickering disguise.

Calmly, the virus strolled down the halls, hoping to take part in a computer club. Not because he needed experience, but because he loved screwing up the database from time to time. Looking at his schedule, he noticed that his first class was English. This made the Cybermorph scowl; why did he need to learn such a pointless topic? He was already fluent in binary by nature, why did he have to learn the workings of this stupid language? He knew it would suck, but he grinned and bore it. Maybe he could mess with the slide shows during class to keep himself occupied.

Waltzing into the class, Zloko noticed Zeke was already in the room, playing on his Gameboy. He knew not to mess with that particular piece of technology. Bad things happened when he did. As a greeting, he gave a sort of half-nod. "Hello Zeke," he said, his voice slightly warped and distorted. Viruses weren't meant to speak English, or any human language for that matter.

((Just gonna interact with Dylan, because I don't know what to do x) ))

The worst thing was that Silke didn't know where to go. She didn't even know what class she was meant to be in. Half of her wanted to find the school's swimming pool and swim around until someone came to find her. The other half wanted to ask someone in her form or whatever. She didn't really know who was in her class either. She hadn't noticed how helpless she was.

She glanced around searching, hoping to find someone she could ask. Success! A brown-haired boy- looking fairly close to her own age -was looking around as if everyone else were aliens. Maybe he could tell her where to go...

She took a stiff step forward, eyes glued on the back of this boy's head, before she froze. Sunlight filtered through the windows, falling directly in her path. Great, now she had to find a way to catch his attention. She moved to the edge of the shadow, rolling onto the balls of her feet. "E-excuse me?"

Finally after much annoying searching Carola found her way to English. Promptly she strode over to the garbage can and tore up her map, still irritated at how little use it had been. The auburn haired girl huffed slightly and found a seat by the window, taking no interest in the other students already there.

In all honesty it wasn't that she was completely uninterested in meeting people, no. The girl was just terribly nervous and somewhat stressed out. She'd never been good at changing schools, and she couldn't initiate a conversation with other students for the life of her. So Carola took out her notebook and a ballpoint pen, doodling in it to make herself seem busy.

Turning around after hearing a quiet voice, Dylan jumped when he saw the girl wearing the cloak and hood. Santa Maria ... 'Um ... hi ...' He wasn't used to the calibre of weird this school seemed to keep increasing.

Happily, Nathan walked to his first class, English, and sat down, near the windows to the left of the room. There were still a few minutes before classes started, so he just toyed with the shards of metal that made up his steel gauntlets.

Silke quickly checked her skin was covered, and stepped into the sunlight, back facing the window. She glanced sideways at her fellow student. "Do you know where we're meant to be?" She swore the bell was about to go any minute- being late for the first lesson of the first day at a new school didn't sound like a good idea. If it was games then she would kill herself. Silke made sure she did not miss a single moment of water sport.

Carola glanced up as someone sat in the seat in front of her and she smiled just a tiny bit. Even if there was no one to talk to at least some of the boys were cute here. She shook her head at her own thoughts and went back to the doodle she was working on, scribbling down lyrics in the margins of the page.

Aidrian wandered in and immediately made his way for the back of the room, paying no mind to any of the other students. He sat down and leaned back, waiting to see what today's lesson was.

'Well, I have English, and I think that's just down the hall, so if we could go together if you've got it too ...' Dylan shrugged.

Nathan couldn't help but notice the auburn-haired girl that he had sat behind. She didn't look very happy, which made Nathan not very happy, and being not very happy wasn't very happy ... I should totally talk to her! he thought with a smile. Prodding her in the back, he waved and said over her shoulder, 'Hi! I'm Nathan!'

((oh, nathan, you're gonna get so annoying so quickly biggrin.gif))

Edited by MendezLightning

The girl blinked at him with slightly wide blue eyes and then her cheeks reddened a little. 'Ahh oh no why is there a cute boy talking to me?,' she thought, panicking a little in her head. However she just feigned a smile. "Um hello, I'm Carola," she replied, tapping her pen slightly.

After he had said his quick "hello" to Zeke and gotten it out of the way, Zloko sat down in the back, taking out a pencil and a notepad from his backpack and writing a plan for hacking into the kid in front of him's phone without being detected. All in binary, of course. He also took note of the other classmates. Yes, this was surely a diverse classroom, as always. Plenty of potential clients, he could tell. Grinning, he made note of how many people entered the classroom, his ears listening in for anyone like him.

So far, he was the only Cybermorph to have enrolled in the school. He didn't quite like that; viruses usually worked better in groups. Plus, he needed a henchman. While he was smart and agile, he was also a bit of a lightweight and wasn't very good in the physical fitness department. "Huh," he thought, thinking of the situation he was in. "I didn't think this plan through enough, didn't I?"

"Uhh... sure, I think I might have English... They forgot me when giving out timetables..." Silke's cheeks reddened in embarrassment. Was she really that unmemorable? Wow, on a scale of one to ten on awkwardness, this scored ten. Nothing worse than talking to some utter stranger who you don't exactly know. Especially one who you don't even know is in your class or not.

Ronnie sat in the back of the classroom, his feet propped up on the desk. He watched as others came into the classroom, taking seats on the other side of class. Good, I don't want to talk to anyone anyway..

Dylan nodded. 'Well, if you're not, you can just go to admin and see where are you are. Come on, I'm pretty sure it's round here.' He led the way to the room that the class was being held in and sat in one of the few extra seats.

Nathan's smile grew wider, 'Hi, Carola! I didn't see you here last year, did you transfer in?'

Zeke paused his game and looked up, "Oh hey Zloko", he said to the walking virus, "Glad to see you won't be hacking my game." he laughed and remembering the last time someone messed with it. They learned really quick that he has a huge wolf lurking just beneath his skin.

The girl nodded and tucked some hair behind her ear, not that it'd stay. "Yeah, I was previously at 'St.Michalis'," Carola replied. "It was much smaller compared to here. It's a little overwhelming," she admitted, looking around the room and rubbing her neck. "I had a map but it was pretty much useless."

Edited by ktav13

Silke followed the boy hurriedly, glad to move out of the sunlight. Warmth on her back was not what she called pleasant.

When she entered the classroom, she was relieved to discover the teacher had some sense. When you had an Asrai in your classroom, open blinds did not help them feel secure. This room was lit with electronic lights, saving Silke the embarrassment of having to wear her hood throughout class. She inwardly sighed with relief, and lowered her hood with two pale hands. Shaking her head slightly to free the pale green hair. She blinked her dark eyes, adjusting to the light in this room. It was darker than the rest of the corridors, but even so, it was bright compared to the darkness of her cloak.

Zloko looked up when Zeke spoke to him, giving a nervous laugh as he spoke of the last time he attempted to hack the game. Having a rather large wolf attempting to bite your hindquarters off wasn't a pleasant feeling, and the memory made a shudder go down his spine, making him become pixelated for a moment. "Y-yeah. You can bet on that," he chuckled, tugging gently on his bandana. It seemed as if Zeke was the only one who spoke to him, or even noticed him here. So be it; he hated having to be social every day.

Shocked by the girl's green hair and sudden willingness to take down her hood. Then he realised that most of the class had strange things about them. One kid had hair that looked like withered willow leaves, another had glowing green eyes, one had pixels for pupils, and then there was the guy at the back with tattoos all over his neck and arms. What kind of school was this?

Nathan was about to say something, until the bell rang and the teacher got up from behind her desk and tapped her cane on the desk. 'Phones, games and other electronics away. We are here to study the fascinating field of the mortal language, English.'

Mortal language? What is she talking about? Dylan thought.

zeke rolled his eyes and saved his game. He flipped to a blank page in his journal and prepared to take notes

((does the school exist outside of the human realm like Hydra?))

Carola frowned to herself, just as confused as Dylan. 'Mortal language? Since when was English a "mortal" language?' she sighed to herself slightly and turned to a fresh page. Whatever, as long as the subject material was the same the name wouldn't matter; right?

Aidrian stretched slightly, scooting down in his chair a bit. Since class was starting it seemed like a perfect time for a cat nap. Get it?~