MendezLightning

INFERNO HIGH - PERFECT TIME TO JOIN!

Carola twitched slightly in annoyance. "I'm not that freaked out," she huffed crossing her arms. "Anyway I should probably find out wherever archery is or whatever," she added digging in her pocket. Only it wasn't there. She blinked in surprise and then facepalmed; having forgotten that she'd torn up the map as soon as she walked into English.

Zeke shrugged, "skinwalkers are not that new, not as new as you but my kind is still young", he said. He shrugged at the girl's question, "I don't know, Maybe your a psychic or a telepath?", he offered with a shrug. He also did not know where archery took place, "Uh...maybe out in the athletic field? He suggested, "I'm not very helpful I know".

Zloko was done in once more by the human's stupidity, bursting into laughter once more. Maybe he was just easily amused, but he found humor in that. After a few more minutes, he finally stopped laughing, but his face was flushed from the lack of air taken in. Sometimes, he tended to forget that he needed to do that in the overworld. "Ow, my lungs," he wheezed, still grinning like a nutcase as he caught his breath. "I'm no jock, if you couldn't tell. I'd go into the school database and fetch a map, but I can't access the mainframe. Plus... I get sidetracked. Easily."

She rubbed her face. "Honestly the map was of no use to me in the first place, hence why I tore it up. It'd be easier if one of you just showed me where it was?" The girl shook her head. "But if you don't want to then I'm sure I'll find it eventually."

((I'll edit, but I'm not sure how. Everything under feline physiology is natural for cats, bakeneko or not. All those powers there are a part of being a cat, so there really isn't any way for bakenekos to not have those. Human disguise and shapeshifting is definite, too, and Matter Ingestion is the only way they can eat. Which means the only powers my characters really have are necromancy, poison immunity, flight, ghost lights and Jinx for Tsuki, and Luck Bestowal for Kishamire. Should I just list that?))

((Might have to go soon- we might be going to London for the day...))

Silke almost groaned as the class ended. Sure, she'd had trouble with writing- webbed hands didn't help with that much -but she was otherwise fine. Now she had to go back into the horrid, sun-warmed corridors. A shiver of revulsion moved down her spine as she raised her hood once more, leaving the cool darkness of the room and stepping back out into the corridor. One thing she did know, was that she had to sign up for a club. She narrowed her eyes under the hood. They'd better have some sort of water sport- maybe it would be more interesting here? After all, they were- or at least, should be -all monsters. There was bound to be a whole group of water-based ones.

((

necromancy, poison immunity, flight, ghost lights and Jinx for Tsuki, and Luck Bestowal for Kishamire

These seem quite extensive and make you overpowered, so you have to get rid of necromancy, you can only fly for a short amount of time and the jinx and luck bestowal can't be too crazy.

Side note: I've decided the English teacher is called Miss Webber, and she's a spider lady. Let the punnery begin.))

Dylan flinched again, as the guy spoke to him, and once again, he didn't know why. 'No ...' he replied. 'I ... I didn't know there were vampires here ...' Vampires!? Freaking VAMPIRES?! What kind of school is this?! 'I have to get to swimming.' He had already signed up before the school year started, to ensure having a place.

Glad that the ordeal was over, Dylan changed into his swimming gear immediately as he entered the locker room. 'Thank God ... now I can just swim ...'

'Are you a human?' was a question that he didn't expect. Turning around, still in his boxer briefs, Dylan saw the strange guy with the steel gauntlets smiling at him, completely unfazed by his near nudity. Dylan, however, was fazed.

'What the hell are you doing?' he blurted out, as he covered himself with a towel.

'Asking you a question ...' Nathan furrowed his brow, not realising he had done something wrong. 'Well? Are you a human?'

Dylan paused. He didn't know what to say. 'Yes ...'

Nathan's smile grew wider. 'Freaky ...' he muttered, as he left the locker room, his eyes always locked with Dylan's.

She found it. Water Sports. Swimming. Silke only saw a few names there- well, only two, three if you included her own. All she had to do was get there. Good thing she could almost smell the water. All she had to do was follow her nose.

Standing over the pool, Dylan suddenly realised that there wasn't just one. There were four. Crazily long pools, that stretched a quarter of a mile away. He read the pool signs that were painted onto the floor beside them. "Freshwater, Warm". "Freshwater, Cold". "Saltwater, Warm". "Saltwater, Warm".

'Saltwater?' Dylan murmured to himself. 'Why do they have saltwater?'

Silke had removed her cloak, and stood fully clothed at the entrance to the girl's changing room from the pools. She gave Dylan a smile- recognizing him from English. "Because saltwater is needed for other monsters." It felt good to be able to stretch her toes. She moved gracefully to the edge of the cold freshwater pool, standing with her toes above the constantly moving water. Silke felt more confident beside water, in some ways, all of it was her home.

She dived into the water, and instantly felt more comfortable. A shimmering tail replaced her legs, and she propelled herself forward. Like the English room, it was enclosed, blocked off from sunlight. Besides, water acted like a shield, it didn't matter if she was in the sunlight in water.

((That's alright, but I prefer this:

Tsuki will have the potential to do all of them; however, that does not mean she will be able to do them. At first, her abilities will be more of a blank sheet, with only the basics (feline physiology, matter ingestion, blah...). Jinx comes as a passive ability that she always has. It isn't powerful, but causes some trivial events to happen like getting tripped over or splashed when someone else steps into a puddle. Unless she gets extremely angry, it will effect everyone around her in such a trivial manner. The rest of the abilities she will have to take time to master. While she can do tiny amounts of each, she'll only master... say, necromancy. Jinx, she will never be able to control and sometimes it may affect her as well.

On the other hand, Kishamire will have the passive ability of Luck Bestowal, but will slowly learn to control it while also having the basic/natural abilities.

Is that alright? Don't worry, I'm very careful about godmodding))

((okay, that seems fine, but you need to specify in your form, so new members can see and understand))

'Oh ... yeah ...' So there aren't just vampires at this school? Christ ... If I'm alive at the end of this year, it'll be miracle ... At least he could swim for an hour, without having to look at or talk to anyone else ...

((I edited. BTW, are there a set of abilities that all monsters have? You know, like, just generally being stronger than humans and all that?))

((approved smile.gif and no, not all monsters have the same set abilities, but the same species of monsters do, e.g. all vampires are super fast and strong, etc.))

Edited by MendezLightning

((It's second period and people are at their electives.

Dylan and Silke = swimming

Nathan = swordsmanship

Carola = archery

Zeke = yoga

Zloko = dark arts

I'm not sure about the others, though ...))

((Okay then, thanks!

Dark Arts?

Sorry for all the questions...))

((you'll have to ask Drako about that. I assume it's occult-studies or something but I don't know))

((Silke: I'MAR FISH *blubblubblub*

Me: M-kay. I don't know what to do with you :3))

((Dylan: ...

Me: ... cool ... guess i'll just sit over here or something ...))

The vampire chuckled to himself, as he watched the other boy take off. In all honesty he found his nervousness... really cute. It also made him tempted to freak the kid out some more, but he places to be. So still chuckling a bit to himself Aidrian headed off to his next class.

Meanwhile Carola just sighed and waved a hand. "Nevermind, I'll find it myself," she said with a slight grumble and headed off what direction she thought was best. Carola hated not knowing where anything was, one of the many reasons her distaste for this school was growing by the class.

((Me: Damn I bet I'm gonna miss out on all the fun when I get kicked off the computer

Aidrian: Eheeheh *tempted to stalk Dylan* <w<

Carola: Where the @#$% is everything!?

Wellp at least Aid's having fun. But yeah I might not be active later))

((don't worry, neither will I - I have a birthday party to go to.

I don't know whether I should skip to lunch or something, since this elective phase is dragging on a bit, and we can get my plot rolling after the first day is over ...))

((Maybe not since at least two of us are busy today? :/))

((Yeah, dark arts is like occult studies. Zloko, what are you doing with your life?

Zloko: Hey! I'm only in there because someone wouldn't let me in programming.

Yeah, because you're a living, breathing virus who eats code and causes chaos for kicks.

Zloko: *grumbles* Shuddup.

Anyway, I'm willing to wait 'till tomorrow for a timeskip.))

After he finally calmed down, Zloko took the time to look at the clock on the wall. It was only then that he noticed what time it was. "Holy hard drive! I guess obliviousness is contagious, I've gotta go!" he yelled, the distortion in his voice intensifying with his surprise. With that, he booked it down the hall, getting the stink eye from several students as he barreled past. When he said that New Age monsters were looked down on, he wasn't messing about.