nicknick88

Project Fakemon

(It's definitely going to be a diving beetle, I just haven't gotten down to specifics yet. I need to make it not look like just a big blue diving beetle, it has to have something that stands out about it I guess :B)

Sure, just a moment.

Edited by Pika_Oi

(It's definitely going to be a diving beetle, I just haven't gotten down to specifics yet. I need to make it not look like just a big blue diving beetle, it has to have something that stands out about it I guess :cool.gif

Sure, just a moment.

Make it hold something that'll make people yell "I ****ING WANT THAT!"

Also, nick, Sanretary has been finished.

Fakemon Name:Sholigator

Fakemon Image:user posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Smolten Alligator Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Fire/Electric

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Recent studies show this Fakemon's claws are as hot as molten steel, but still remains solid. The spikes on its elbows gather sunlight and convert it to electricity.

Evolves Into: None

Evolves From:Vulzaptor

Other: It can learn moves such as Volt Tackle, Flare Blitz, Iron Head, and Night Slash

(I'm thinking maybe a few things that give it a scuba diving kind of vibe, and also maybe some kind of mock-water cannon kind of thing a little like Blastoise... I might start on it later.)

Fakemon Name: Phright

Fakemon Image:user posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): The Dead Knight Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Ghost/Steel

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: This Fakemon dons its helmet from its human life, to cover up its face. It's right arm carries its old gauntlet, and its left it's sledgehammer with a broken off handle.

Evolves Into:TBA

Evolves From:Egg

Other: Can learn Iron Head, Hex, and Iron Defense

Edited by nicknick88

It would be animals, but the mods said that thread was going to be closed. Even if I could, we are still waiting for Dracosar to move his post

Moved it, sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fakemon Name: Aquollie

Fakemon Image: user posted image

Fakemon Species: Water Dog Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Water

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: These fun-loving Fakemon enjoy swimming and playing with their owners. However, they were bred to be treated as household pets rather than fighters, so they are less strong than the average Fakemon.

Evolves Into: Houndead

Evolves From: N/A

Other: Evolves into Houndead after being KO'd from 12:00-12:59 AM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fakemon Name: Houndead

Fakemon Species: Ghost Dog Pokemon

Fakemon Type: Ghost/Water

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Death did not stop these Fakemon from being with their owners. Despite their ominous and stern appearance they retain much of their old perky personality, but can no longer swim as skillfully.

Evolves Into: N/A

Evolves From: Aquollie

Other: Evolves from Aquollie after being KO'd from 12:00-12:59 AM.

Edited by Dracoscar

Ooh, I'd like to make an Ice type smile.gif .

Nick said that Fakemon can be approved by either him or a mod(I'm one C=). I think he also said that anyone can make Fakemon other than special ones needing reservation.

Okay, here:

Fakemon Name: Kittice

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Iced kitten fakemon

Fakemon Type: Ice, adding flying when evolved.

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Kittice's wings are too small for flying; instead they use their magically ice tail to defend themselves by shooting shards of ice. They love to play, but their size makes others underestimate them. They are capable of injuring during playtime.

Evolves Into: TBA

Evolves From: Egg

Other: Kittice evolves when given an ice gem.

It took me about 15 minutes to come up with a face.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Awright, change its evolution method, b/c these methods are getting a bit stange. for now, unless you've already started a dual-type line, no one make any dual types, because they are starting to become too many.

Edited by nicknick88

Changed, I hope this is okay. It was really fun to sprite Kittice to be honest. I think its fur is supposed to be snowy and the ears and tail are icey.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Fakemon Name: Phrighstrian

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Dead Horsemen Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Ghost/Steel

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Merged with the body of its horse, this armored Fakemon is said to haunt citizens of the kingdom in which it used to serve

Evolves From: Phright

Other: Sorry for bad shading, tried to hurry on this one.

Finally gave it another shot. Didn't turn out TOO bad, I guess.

Fakemon Name: Divula

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Diving Beetle Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Water/Bug

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: After its pupal stage, it once again returns to the water. It has surprisingly powerful jaws and can easily crush rocks.

Evolves From: Hydrupa

Other: I feel like I could have probably done a lot better with this, but oh well :B

Edited by Pika_Oi

Fakemon Name: Mundent

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Tropical Chimpmunk Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Normal

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: This Fakemon is a master of camoflague, and often uses this ability to escape from prey, and steal food

Evolves Into: TBA

Evolves From: Egg

Other: Region Rodent

Fakemon Name: Santor

Fakemon Species: Sand Raptor Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Flying/Psychic

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Santor are vicious predators. They have changed from just eating snakes to eating almost any rodent that comes across their path. Their wings are now usable again, allowing them to fly. A hood of cool feathers protects them from the hot summer sun.

Evolves From: Sanretary

Other:

• Their name is a combination of sand and raptor.
  • They evolve from Sanretary in the following ways:

~Trade a Sanretary holding a Sharp Beak, Steel Gem, or Flying Gem

~Level Sanretary to level 57

~Use a Shiny Stone on Sanretary

• The tufts of fur growing out of various spots on their bodies actually can be collected and sell for a ton if their ability is Shedder.
  • Their Ability can be Immunity, Shedder(sometimes holds Silk Fur when not having a different hold item), or Cold Feathers.
  • Silk Fur can only be collected from Santor and sells for a ton. 5,000 PokeDollars, to be exact.
((I hope evolution by trading is alright?)) Edited by animals4501

Fakemon Name: Volcon

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Falcon Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Electric/Flying

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Volcon are very agile. They use an unique battle tactic; they dash in circles around the foe making them difficult to hit, while repeatedly attacking when the foe drops its guard.

Evolves Into: Volture, info about it will come if Volcon is accepted

Evolves From: N/A

Other: Please note that the sprite I made might be a temporary place holder; I've had troubles making certain parts look good so I think it can be improved. In other words, I couldn't get the custom scratched wings and feet to look good; while I left the wings as is, feet drawing wasn't working out and was forced to replace scratched feet with feet from another bird Pokemon. (I gave this note so you don't think it's a splice while it really is not) If you want, you can try to improve it yourself, I give my permission to do so smile.gif

I also still need to come up with an evolution method, although I though of making it evolve with a Thunder Stone but I think it would sorta make it like Pikachu...

EDIT: Forgot to put the word "Fakemon" in the Fakemon Species. But I dunno why... dry.gif

Edited by Eggy0