Red2111

Black Capped Teimarr Discussion Thread

I did dis, which doesn't look too bad I suppose.

That looks so good! And nice code on the egg! I see you snagged the name too xd.png

That looks so good! And nice code on the egg! I see you snagged the name too xd.png

A band-aid for my hopeless stupidity in breeding while locked, lol.

This is such a pretty dragon! wub.gif

The Spitfire and the Waterwalker and the Gold look especially nice, but a lot of them are tempting!

I wanted to breed a PB egg but my pair refused! Good thing I have a third one as backup...

As for other breeds, I was thinking GW, as they also kind of have black caps, or Albino or Harvest. But mostly Albino.

Tried breeding with a Speckle-throat, but they weren't interested sad.gif Really like the pairing with Gold, though!

I think these guys look really good with Terraes. That's what I'm going to try once mine grow up.

We've okayed these for the Mardi Gras lineage.

I have two that are dedicated to my personal Calends project so they'll be purebred, and I'll catch two to hook up with Tri-horn Wyverns.

I started a personal project collecting two of each new release and breeding them out to 5+ gens. See which comes all the way through at the end of the year. So far I've bred a third gen from the first two, Speckle-throats and Royal Crimsons. This release is giving me lots of material to breed into my Calends five-gen! smile.gif

I'm going to start a lineage with Black Cap males paired with Neotropical females. It's very beautiful.

Example

I saw this and went WHOA!

Also, they pair beautifully with Golds - Example - gonna do this too.

My day one hatchie just gendered and it's the wrong one even tho I had influenced it! Argh!!!! Edited to add---o.k., now I'm confused, I thought, when you influenced, the one on the top was the first one you got, and so was the oldest one. I influenced that to be male and named it accordingly. But on my scroll, the one on the bottom turned out to be male, and the top one female, and so the names are not right. *sigh* No, I did not pay attention to the codes, my bad. Oh well, at least it turned out to be breedable, instead of two males like I feared.

Edited by kzspot

They might be nice with Swallowtails. The Gold pairing looks beautiful! Just one more hour until mine mature.

I am loving the awesome pun this breed has given me the chance to come with.

I name my dragons after their code as first name and their origin as last name. When they are CB, I use some word related to their breed and "-born".

So, this ones were a bit hard to surname, but then I thought Teimarr was a known word. I remembered it was portuguese, and it means to insist or to be... STUBBORN xd.png it's awesome.

My favorite is definitely Teimarr x Pink, but there are so many beautiful pairings, I hardly know where to begin.