TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

Darn, I didn't get any even though I was there before the rush. Ah well. laugh.gif

I love the egg descrip, and the egg itself... wow. So beautiful and intricate. I really want to see these hatchies!

These eggs are beautiful!! biggrin.gif

and so it begins again...the, no luck for an early night begins....or maybe, it never ended?

Caught one in the five minute drop! Huzzah!

Now to get another...

Yay! I`ll snag some eggs later this mourning, everyone`s way too anxious. And the eggs look way too familiar.

ee these look nice~

Haven't gotten any yet though :>

What an interesting and pretty design. Definitely can't wait to see these when they've grown!

Now I just need to wait for my eggs from the first day to hatch! Those eggs look BEAUTIFUL! I cant wait to grab some.

Really? 65 people and I STILL couldn't grab? >< Bleh. Guess it's waiting for the minute drops again and hoping to grab the two I need. xd.png Eggies are so pretty though. biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif Oh this time it was really easy, I already got my two.

BTW, I really like this flourished eggs, they look like victorian manor wallpaper xd.png

... in my click frenzy, I did not anticipate getting two of them... was only going for one, so imagine my surprise when I got to my scroll and found I had managed to snag two.

I'm 3/3 on getting eggs in the first drops this week so far! All incubated, and since I got two of this one, I've got one influenced male, and one influenced female. This will be a fun breeding pair. biggrin.gif

Thank you, TJ!

Those eggs are gorgeous. They look like Easter eggs. Hopefully I'll be able to get a pair of them tonight or tomorrow--no luck on the first drop.