TwilightMoonDragon

- Nightmare - | OCC

EDIT: This is a bit different than what I thought it was o wo"

Edited by Inutomaru

The human and wolf forms look a little weird. :/ Read the lycan part of the post, please.

Hello :3

Username: SpiritWolfe

Name: Dre

Species: Lycan

Position: Warrior

Tribe: Tribe of Green Leaves

Weapons: Bow and Stone Arrows Painted Obsidian Blade

Human Appearance: Face Normal Clothes

Turned Appearance: Dre has deep, ruddy red fur that is tinged with black, making her look slightly

sooty and dark. She has lighter brown fur along her chest and legs, along with some intricate marking on her face. Dre's eyes are a rich golden-hazel

Personality: Dre is a brutally honest Lycan with a gentle voice and an even gentler demenor. She rarely raises her soft voice, but is good at using words to allow someone to understand her emotions rather the shouting or sobbing. Though she does not always like to, she's good at guilt trips and making someone feel small if they deserve it; one of her odd quirks. Dre gives out advice often and always lends a shoulder to lean on for those who simply listen.

History: Dre has grown up as normal as a Lycan can get; she is devoted to find a waorgor her tribe to be successful in the war against the Tribe of Burning Flames.

Talents: Dre is actually very skilled in the art of healing, and enjoys caring for those who are hurt.

Crush: None...yet

Kin: Deceased parents and siblings

Other: "A smile is the light in the window of your soul."

I will be posting in this color.

Please correct me if I did anything wrong!

EDIT: If I am accepted, can someone give me a recap? Thanks.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Hi! I would say you're accepted, but.. Your third pic in the human appearance is not working. ^^

No more lycans!

Everyone's just talking. ^^ We were talking about a battle or something.

Flamma, Sita interacted with Jahvon. ^^

And someone should totally interact with Connor.

Hybrids reopened!

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Username: RainDash

Name: Liara

Species: Laycan

Position: None

Tribe: None

Weapons: Flint knife, her teeth

Human Appearance: I can't help it if I'm that pretty. (Not red, but bright green. No pointed ears either. )Roomy and comfortable.

Turned Appearance: What chu want?

Personality: Prickly and antisocial, it's surprising that she's ever had a single friend. She's more of a fighter than a talker, and prefers actions over words.

History: At a young age, she was abandoned in the Unknown lands and left to die. She refused to die. End of story.

Talents: Survival

Crush: None.

Kin: None known or living.

Other: "Winner decides who's right and wrong. It doesn't matter until I've won."

Edited by RainDash

Everyone's just talking. ^^ We were talking about a battle or something.

Flamma, Sita interacted with Jahvon. ^^

And someone should totally interact with Connor.

Hybrids reopened!

Okay ^^

I'll just hop in and take a shot at it.

Whoops. She has bright green eyes, not red. Red's kinda sorta impossible. xd.png

*lurks in*

I'll just drop this off here...

Username: ND

Name: Xieri

Species: Draykan

Position: Shaman (he made it up)

Tribe: Tribe of Burning Flames (though loosely)

Weapons: A staff (it’s in one of the pictures below)

Human Appearance: Clothes and stuff Face His ears aren't pointy, though. Because stuff.

Turned Appearance: Rawr

Personality: Xieri isn’t one to follow the leader, rather straying off the path to do his own thing. Despite liking to live off on his own apart from the others, he isn’t a grump or hateful person; he just likes the tranquility of being alone. He has to keep himself busy, not liking long periods of time of nothing. Helping others is his top priority, either Draykan or Lycan, it does not matter to him, and for this reason he keeps his secrets well locked up. In the end, Xieri is practically a pacifist unless all other methods fail.

History: Xieri’s past is mostly unknown, for the fact that he doesn’t want anyone to know. It is known that he has perfected his practice over many years and it is always available- as long as one brings a shiny stone.

Talents: He’s a healer, a doctor, whatever you prefer. He also carves rocks and gems into fancy pieces of jewelry on his spare time.

Crush: None

Kin: None

Other: “What? I like my rocks. At least they’re quiet.”

Edited by Neutual Demon

The pointed ear things are kind of not allowed. xd.png Unless you say without the pointed ears.

Fixed my form for that, then realized you were talking to Neutual. Derp.

There, now they aren't pointy enough to poke your eyes out.

This sounds fuuuuun....

((Might need a recap, though, if I'm accepted...))

Username: Shadowwolf6

Name: Tecum (Tek-um)

Species: Draykan

Position: Fleeting

Tribe: Tribe of Burning Flames

Weapons: A longish sword that he normally keeps strapped to his back. It has a sturdy leather grip, and is made of bone.

Human Appearance: Completely white hair, reflecting his turned form. He wears tough hide which can withstand quite a bit, useful for him to take in the blows he takes from being a more close-combat fighter. He wears it light, though, to allow him to retain his agility.

Face (Ignore the pointy ears. They are... uhh... a figment of your imagination.)

Turned Appearance: 'Cause it's pretty.

Personality: He's quiet, and will avoid conversation if possible. He doesn't really like to talk about himself. Tecum is one of those calm guys who will take all of the verbal abuse in the world, if you are the right person. If you are not one of his kind, he will just save his anger for later. On a battlefield, he becomes a completely different person. Some might say he has multiple personalities, triggered by the adrenaline rush he gets when he swings his sword.

History: Pretty standard upbringing, just your average person.

Talents: Swift on his feet, able to weave between his opponent- not as fast as the best in the tribe, but packs a lot of punch.

Crush: None that he knows of, at least.

Kin: None known

Other: "My time will come, just as your time has come."

GOD, I'm so sosososososososososooooo sorry! I had to leave for my grandparent's house, they didn't have internet... sleep.gif I'll try and get caught up! SORRRRRRRRRY

here's my form TMD; let me know if i need to edit anything happy.gif:

Username: DP

Name: Raven

Species: Lycan

Position: Warrior

Tribe: Tribe of Green Leaves

Weapons: daggers, arrows and bow, and sword

Human Appearance: Raven

Turned Appearance: Lycan form

Personality: sweet, kind, a bit shy at times, and stubborn.

History: doesn't like to talk about it much since it's hard for her to do.

Talents: can learn anything after she's first taught how to do something like fighting with daggers, swords, etc.

Crush: Rakion (if that's okay with you TMD)

Kin: n/a

Other: "Some choices are easy. Some stay with you forever."

Edited by Dragonpelt

There are no pictures on that form. xd.png

And... Well, we're right in the night of the spring mating celebration! So come in!

i edited it; i also posted it too soon before i added the links for her pics...is it good now?

Snapplooooo waitwaitwaitwait-

I forgot about the ban on Lycans. :c

So you guys have to make them draykans. Later you can make lycans.

Hybrids are open, though.

well can my form for the lycan still be here and reserved or do i have to remove it and post it again later? I'll just wait to post until the ban is gone.

Forget about it. You guys are the last lycans. ^^

NO MORE LYCANS FROM THIS POINT.