TwilightMoonDragon

- Nightmare - | OCC

sorry that i haven't posted a reply in the thread again with Raven TD but i thought that i would wait for Stormy to post first since she had Kieran go over to Fenrir first and alert the others so i thought that it was only polite to do that; I'll put my next reply after she does hers happy.gif.

Aye, there is no rush. smile.gif, just post when you feel its the right time, I'm holding back on posting as Vrael; just to see what happens between Aki and the lycans.

Ack. I'm going to be busy, so I make no promises on future posts. They're gonna meet the minimum, but I'm just barely going to be on.

sorry; i read in one of Stormy's posts that there was a draykan in human form and i had just assumed it was your char Aki but now i know she's in turned form so sorry again if i offended you at all with my ooc post in the rp thread ^^'.

Oh, its not a problem. If I sounded mean, I wasn't aiming for it. It was pretty early and wasn't quite awake. No offense taken.

oh okay and I'm not really a morning person either so if i accidentally say something mean in a future ooc post in the rp thread, i won't mean it happy.gif.

Just a heads up to those tracking down Ryu-en. If you remember correctly, he SCATTERED the leaf. It would be almost impossible to detect his moving exept for the most skilled noses.

Of course, I'm still okay with them finding him, although he's going to have an accurate alibi. And a convincing one at that.

none that i can think of for the moment but I'll be sure to let you know as soon as i come up with something happy.gif.

Ryu-en could be a troll and shoot at the Kaiser from the forest behind the Lycans. That would be funny. In a sick and twisted way. xd.png

Username: Aralyn27

Name: Layla

Species: Draykan

Position: Fleetling

Tribe: Tribe of Burning Flames

Weapons: A dangerously sharp dagger that she keeps strapped to her waist at all times (except when turned), with a bone handle and a small ruby in the handle. She also keeps a bow nearby if the need for it arises.

Human Appearance: user posted image

(older than she looks in this picture)

Turned Appearance: user posted image

Personality: Layla has a very fierce personality, and can be opinionated if she has something to say. She is strong, sometimes makes rash decisions, has a red hot temper, and not usually too quick to trust, but when she does, you have her absolute loyalty. She would do anything for the few friends who love her, despite her flaws.

History: She was raised by a friend of her parents, who she was not close with, after her parents had died. She didn't know them, however, and doesn't get upset one bit to talk about them, but there wasn't much to say because they died just days after her birth.

Talents: She has amazing skill with her bow, or any craft that includes weapons. She is also pretty good at patching up wounds.

Crush: nada

Kin: Nada

Other: "In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away."

just so everyone knows, I'll be unavailabe the majority of the day tomorrow since I'll be in Dahlonega, Georgia tubing with my dad and siblings as well as seeing my youngest younger brother's college town but I'll be back after that to reply to anything that needs my attention.

Are there any hybrids or other loners out there that want to interact? The battle's quite entertaining, but I need something to do with my character.

well there's Ryu-en that just went off into the Unknown territory after shooting an arrow at the Kaiser and i think he's a loner.

oh oops xd.png; sorry ninja.gif...well there's Phaine but he's heading towards the chaos so maybe one of the people playing a hybrid can interact with him happy.gif.